It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to sign sanctions bill on Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This bill bars Russia from exporting military hardware and exporting energy like natural gas. Trump signs it. Of course, to enforce it, would mean war with Russia, so it is never enforced. The US also does not buy military hardware or energy from Russia. Trump says Russia tried to make him lose in the 2016 presidential election because Trump cuts down welfare to strengthen the gene pool of America which makes America stronger and also spends more on the US military.

www.nbcnews.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Russia did not try and make him lose, thats all I have to say about that.

edit on 29-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
But wait...weren't the Russians in it for Trump on the elections???

That's certainly what the dems and the MSM have been spouting for the past 7 months!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Democrats tax the genetically strong rich to give welfare to the genetically weak poor, therefore weaken the American people's gene pool and turn America into this which is easy for Russia to attack and annex. So obviously Putin like Democrats to win.

edit on 29-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That's certainly what the dems and the MSM have been spouting for the past 7 months!

Turns out their agents were actually working with the Democrat party. Can't say I am surprised.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
This bill bars Russia from exporting military hardware and exporting energy like natural gas. Trump signs it. Of course, to enforce it, would mean war with Russia, so it is never enforced. The US also does not buy military hardware or energy from Russia. Trump says Russia tried to make him lose in the 2016 presidential election because Trump cuts down welfare to strengthen the gene pool of America which makes America stronger and also spends more on the US military.

www.nbcnews.com...

twitter.com...

He has no bloody choice but to sign it!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Funny how that happens huh? a fake steele dossier funded and collaborated between Russia and the Democrats = Collusion.

So, there WAS collusion, just not with the Trump administration.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The bill does nothing anything. It cannot stop Russia from doing what it already does. The US will never go to war with Russia. Think about it. Russia has low flat tax. Because of that, Putin has more than 80% approval rate, and that means Putin is winning re election again in 2018. He's not going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Funny how that happens huh? a fake steele dossier funded and collaborated between Russia and the Democrats = Collusion.

Yep. In truth we should have known that Democrat accusations were to cover up their own deeds.
I think it is fair for Trump to now agree to the extra sanctions, given the news that Russian agents were colluding with Democrats to undermine his election and Presidency.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yep, up the noise factor to deafening levels on a subject and the people will ultimately ignore the truth when it comes out thinking it to be more of the same.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Turns out their agents were actually working with the Democrat party. Can't say I am surprised.

No. It doesn't "turn out" that way. But enjoy your fake news distraction story. So you are calling the entire IC idiots who can't read their own intell, but because "dossier" that Republicans commissioned from a company with a former MI-6 agent that showed dirt on Trump, now the Russians work for Hillary. Or something like that - right?

Alternative Reality fan fiction - that is what this latest "The Dems did it!" twisted piece of crap really is.

Gads.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I guess you all missed the facts that line up with the dossier? Huh. I'm not going to go through it with you. Facts don't seem to matter anyway. Nothing matters.

No wonder Russians love their vodka. I totally get it now.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What has Trump done for Russia? Nothing. What have Democrats done for Russia? A lot.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't know, in Africa they're even poorer but they have even more kids. If you want to do eugenics you need to make sure smart people have the most children.

Russia has an even lower birth rate than the USA. They are trying to keep it up with handouts, financed by taxes:

According to Georgy Vashchenko, . of Russian stock market operations at the Freedom Finance investment company, people “do not consider the situation in the economy to be an acute phase of the crisis and have adapted to the current conditions.” He added that the state continues to provide costly forms of social support to families, including mortgage subsidies.

Source

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Rather than demonizing Russia this Russia that, I'd like to see a low flat tax like in Russia enacted in the US, I'd like to see a single payer healthcare system like in Russia enacted in the US. The US has very corrupt inefficient systems that are long overdue for reform, but impossible because of corporate and oligarch lobbies.

The US can learn a lot from Russia for its own good. But too bad Americans cannot see past their pride and prejudice.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I guess you all missed the facts that line up with the dossier? Huh. I'm not going to go through it with you. Facts don't seem to matter anyway. Nothing matters.

No wonder Russians love their vodka. I totally get it now.

There are no facts that line up from the dossier. We now have testimony that the dossier was created by Russian agents. The same Russian agents who used an ex British agent to pay other Russian individuals for their information, which in turn was unverified. We also know the same Russian agents who paid Steele smeared several other people in the past using the same tactics - people who were getting in the way of the Russian govt.

edit on 29/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What has Trump done for Russia? Nothing. What have Democrats done for Russia? A lot.

Trump launders money for Russia.

Don't worry. Mueller is on it, and you will notice all the crap being thrown at him now. Funny thing, I would bet you good money that if Hillary was being investigated by Mueller, he would be seen as the most righteous and upstanding of men - perfect for the job.

Anyway. Which vodka do you prefer? I don't drink at all but y'all are making me consider it.

80% approval rate is easy when you own all the media and people are afraid you will jail them or kill them if you say anything bad about Dear Leader.

Ask North Korea - Dear Leader gets 110% approval!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It will also include sanctions against Iran and North Korea. By Trump signing it, Russia will give more support to both countries.
edit on 7/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No. It doesn't "turn out" that way. But enjoy your fake news distraction story. So you are calling the entire IC idiots who can't read their own intell, but because "dossier" that Republicans commissioned from a company with a former MI-6 agent that showed dirt on Trump, now the Russians work for Hillary. Or something like that - right?

Alternative Reality fan fiction - that is what this latest "The Dems did it!" twisted piece of crap really is.

Gads.

Seems the news takes a while to seep through.

FusionGPS have been confirmed as undeclared Russian agents.
They were paid by the nevertrump movement and Democrats.
Their job was to dig up opposition research against Trump.
They have a history of smearing targets of the Russian govt.

All factually correct according to testimony and the clearest indication of collusion seen to date.

All this is included in the request by the House Judiciary Committee to appoint a second Special Counsel to investigate criminal acts.

edit on 29/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Trump launders money for Russia.

Don't worry. Mueller is on it, and you will notice all the crap being thrown at him now. Funny thing, I would bet you good money that if Hillary was being investigated by Mueller, he would be seen as the most righteous and upstanding of men - perfect for the job.

Anyway. Which vodka do you prefer? I don't drink at all but y'all are making me consider it.

80% approval rate is easy when you own all the media and people are afraid you will jail them or kill them if you say anything bad about Dear Leader.

Ask North Korea - Dear Leader gets 110% approval!!!

Seems your reality is based on speculation as opposed to facts.
Alternative facts one might say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join