It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Tommy Franks, VP Condy Rice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Tommy Franks for President with Codoleeza Rice as a running mate. Tommy would be the ass-kickin', no crap takin' good ole' boy and Condy would be the brains and the charm of the operation. I think it's a winner.

Sounds a little better than President Hillary and VP John Edwards!Ha!Ha!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Nah I got a better idea President Tommy Franks , vice President Hillary clinton just to balance things out or bring back Jimmy Carter.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Do you really think Hillary would settle for "second-in-command" after she spent eight years as President already??????????

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueknight
Do you really think Hillary would settle for "second-in-command" after she spent eight years as President already??????????

I am sure that Hillary and Franks would be
equal partners.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm sure they would be equals, I was just joking. By the way, what do you think about Bill Gates or Warren Buffett as financial advisors to the President? I know they would never do it, but it would be really cool to see these guys in charge of the budget.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I'm sure they would be equals, I was just joking. By the way, what do you think about Bill Gates or Warren Buffett as financial advisors to the President? I know they would never do it, but it would be really cool to see these guys in charge of the budget.

Not sure about Bill Gates as a financial advisor who is Warren Buffett?
I was joking as well dont want to think about the fact there might be spare bedrooms at the Whitehouse.

I wonder why Bill Gates dosnt run for President he could finance his own campgian.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You're right about Bill Gates, that guy could do whatever he wants. He could, like, buy Canada and turn it into a health spa if he wanted.

BTW: Warren Buffet is from Omaha and he is like the fourth richest dude in the US. I'm not sure exactly what he does, but whatever he touches turns to gold.

As long as we're fantasizing about the future of the world, how about Bill O'Reilley as Secretary of State? He is an arrogant know-it-all who asks all the questions, but does not allow anyone to answer and therefore answers the questions for them. That would make for an interesting foreign policy........"Mr. Putin, the US President says you are a scumbag and can't be trusted. I say you are just a jerk. Where am I going wrong here and what say you? Shut up, pinhead! Okay, thank you for coming on."

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Tommy Franks for President with Codoleeza Rice as a running mate. Tommy would be the ass-kickin', no crap takin' good ole' boy and Condy would be the brains and the charm of the operation. I think it's a winner.

Sounds a little better than President Hillary and VP John Edwards!Ha!Ha!

So, as president, someone who WHORED OUT his men in CENTCOM in order to appease the civilian ideoluges who highjacked the war planning apperatus from the Pentagon?
With a VP who has been nothing but an empty suit, saying yes to whatever wihim her NeoCon masters dictated?

May the snipers man the walls should that come to pass.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have better idea
Bill gates - President
Vice President - Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The rest of the staff can be made up of ATS members that I have choosen.

I wouldnt let Bill O'Reilley anywhere near the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Tommy Franks for President with Codoleeza Rice as a running mate.

No way. He didn't persuade North Korea to disengage its nuclear weapons project, which means he failed, which means he shouldn't be.
In my opinion, if so, the President should be George Casey, Jr.
Arnie can't be a President because he wasn't born in the US.

new topics

top topics

join