It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to expel US displomats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

3 - There is evidence of the US interfering with elections worldwide on a much bigger scale
4 - the CIA can attack anyone while making it look like somebody else did. It's naive to think that they can't.

Given the new sanctions, I start to think that the EU should sanction the US for meddling with the economy of sovereign nations. Recalling diplomats simply doesn't cut it anymore.

Germany Slams New Anti-Russia Sanctions as 'Tool' of US Commercial Interests

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Well Putin is no saint but the daily news and archives of this site detail that the United States is on a quest for total world domination and has become an enemy of not only mankind but the planet itself in this process.Putin does not want chemtrails,geoengineering,a population unhealthy and sterile,frankenfoods etc which makes him an enemy of the USA.

You have many false impressions of Putin he doesn't care about Chem trails. And as far as GMOs, This is simple most countries are OK with GMOS as long as it's their country doing it. And let's face it makes sense to feed a population having seeds you don't have to use pesticides with or genetically modified for higher yields make sense.

Russias ban is political the number one producers is in the US banning them hurts the US.

Here's the clue the official statement from the Russian govt.

In February 2014, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev ordered the creation of a national research base for genetically-modified organisms that would provide the authorities with expert information and allow for further legislative movements and executive decisions. Medvedev also warned against perceiving GMO products as "absolute evil," but said that the government did not support their use in the food industry.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The most solid evidence I have heard of was the Russians approaching Trump's son and offering dirt on Hilary.

Why are ignoring the US intel community's conclusion?

Russia again is just the boogeyman and an unwitting pawn in a power struggle.

Unwitting? LOL

Is that the way it's always been, since the end of WWII, in your opinion? Or did they just now stop being a threat to American interests?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The compounds weren't diplomatic missions.
They were being used in a capacity in violation of article 41.

Finally, as per the convention, diplomatic staff can be booted without cause or explanation by the receiving state.

The 2 compounds were used by the FSB and are linked to meddling in the US elections.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am not nor have i ever stated the US is not guilty of doing what we accuse russia of doing. In this case though it seems russia got caught red handed interfering in our elections. Just as russia was caught red handed in the attempt to assassinate the prime minister of Montenegro a few months back.

Europe is pissed because the new sanctions hits part of the russian energy sector, where Europe has some economic interests. With europe the almighty euroe is more important.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

It still does not give the USA legal powers under international law to seize the properties. Furthermore, it seems right there in the article that the seizure was a technical invasion of another country's land.

I can pretty much guarantee that the USA will do the same in Russia now that they are taking back a couple of properties too. It's a known thing that embassies are places where secrets are kept.

None of what your article states provides proof that there was every any useful evidence that clearly pins blame on Russia for election interference. It simply laments that the Russians got mad and broke stuff to ensure they will never find out. The article insinuates that they were expecting to find a trove of documents next to a half drunk cup of coffee entitled "Operation Trumpski for President"

Remember, suspicion alone is never proof.

The suspicions were founded and as such were justified. And since russia invades other countries like crimea they have no room to complain until they hand that back.

But Xcathdra is correct and has posted the legal information. you are wrong .

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Everyone says they have the answer to confllct. Nobody does. Conflict is inherent. It's part of the universe, and part of us.

Most of us are hardwired to support our group, sometimes to the death. The rest of us are trampled on and/or pushed aside.

It's all instinct playing out on a grand stage. Each nation vying for a piece of the kill. I only wonder how it ends when there's no more space on our planet. Will the number of different vying groups fall, or will they split off. Will they form branches into other living spaces, like Mars?

a dying man once said "you got to... kill... for peace."

Maybe someday it'll be a Utopia on Earth, but I think the cost will be high. We'll be clones or stiffly restricted. And we'll not fully "get" other life elsewhere. Past conflict on Earth will repeat "out there".

Just my opinion. Your opinion as good as mine.
edit on 7/29/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So, your argument is that two wrongs make a right?

Xcathdra has merely pointed out the law that governs the use use of the properties. And I do not dispute said laws.

I dispute the fact that there is enough evidence to warrant seizing them. If it were such an open and closed case where everything is black and white, The investigation would be over, Trump impeached and Russia quite rightly rebuked.

The truth is that the story is much murkier than that. Russia is most likely only one of many players that fought to support both sides of the ejection campaign.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It still does not give the USA legal powers under international law to seize the properties. Furthermore, it seems right there in the article that the seizure was a technical invasion of another country's land.

I can pretty much guarantee that the USA will do the same in Russia now that they are taking back a couple of properties too. It's a known thing that embassies are places where secrets are kept.

None of what your article states provides proof that there was every any useful evidence that clearly pins blame on Russia for election interference. It simply laments that the Russians got mad and broke stuff to ensure they will never find out. The article insinuates that they were expecting to find a trove of documents next to a half drunk cup of coffee entitled "Operation Trumpski for President"

The suspicions were founded and as such were justified. And since russia invades other countries like crimea they have no room to complain until they hand that back.

Explain to me, sinse when was Crimea a country, son?

I am still waiting for Kosovo to be handed back. Some how don't see that happening. And do you really want to start talking about invading countries, being from US? The double standards never cease to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The 2 compounds were used by the FSB and are linked to meddling in the US elections.

Did you mean the GRU? The lack of knowledge on the simplest of things such as above, says to me that the rest is "bla bla".

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It makes me wonder, why didn't Trump actually reverse all of that and let the diplomats back in. Obama set him up to fail. Obama was more worried about his party than the American people. I guess Trump is no better, six months and we have heard nothing about reinstating the full diplomatic relations with Russia.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24

Did you mean the GRU? The lack of knowledge on the simplest of things such as above, says to me that the rest is "bla bla".

Everything ive read says it was used by the FSB, and not the Russian military intelligence, GRU.

If you have a source that cites GRU please link so I can read it.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Sometime around the 8th century, BCE. Then the invasions and occupations began. Interestingly the Russians had nothing to do with Crimea until 1783. It was an autonomous republic under the USSR, downgraded during WWII to an oblast and then given to Ukraine in 1954.

I am still waiting for Kosovo to be handed back. Some how don't see that happening.

Why would it be given back. it would undermine the Brussels agreement of 2013 signed by Kosovo and Serbia.

And do you really want to start talking about invading countries, being from US? The double standards never cease to amaze me.

Sure - the US didnt invade Ukraine and illegally seize / occupy Crimea.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Where are you from with that mouth bashing America? Give us a chance to throw the trash back bud.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

proof?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If Russia didn't have nuclear weapons, they'd be a toothless and crumbling failing nation state of little concern.

Apple is worth more than Russia's entire stock market.

Russia's GDP (gross domestic product) is about the same with Italy's.

Russia is facing a massive population decline by 2030, to the point the government has national holiday's to encourage breeding.

It's to bad we actually need some diplomats in Russia due to the threat they pose with their aging, rusting nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I am still waiting for Kosovo to be handed back. Some how don't see that happening. And do you really want to start talking about invading countries, being from US? The double standards never cease to amaze me.

No need Xcath did that for me it seems. And I am not your son. How dare you call me such a thing. If i had a father like you id disown myself and change my name. Kosovo btw was ethnically cleansing and deserved what they got.
Im almost 40 btw. Son my Arse.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Sometime around the 8th century, BCE. Then the invasions and occupations began. Interestingly the Russians had nothing to do with Crimea until 1783. It was an autonomous republic under the USSR, downgraded during WWII to an oblast and then given to Ukraine in 1954.

I am still waiting for Kosovo to be handed back. Some how don't see that happening.

Why would it be given back. it would undermine the Brussels agreement of 2013 signed by Kosovo and Serbia.

And do you really want to start talking about invading countries, being from US? The double standards never cease to amaze me.

Sure - the US didnt invade Ukraine and illegally seize / occupy Crimea.

...and Russia didn't invade Iraq, Lybia, and countless others of recent times. Your point being?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Velatropa24

proof?

Proof of what would you like?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

No need Xcath did that for me it seems. And I am not your son. How dare you call me such a thing. If i had a father like you id disown myself and change my name. Kosovo btw was ethnically cleansing and deserved what they got.
Im almost 40 btw. Son my Arse.

Yeah, and what is happening in Ukraine isn't ethnic cleansing or genocide? They deserve it only when it fits US interests it seems. Like I said before, the double standards never cease to amaze me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join