It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Demands Special Counsel To Investigate Comey, Lynch, And Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
14 Points of investigation, its been a long time in coming.

Formal Request from the committee

judiciary.house.gov...

1. Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing Mr. Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the Clinton investigation;

2. The shadow cast over our system of justice concerning Secretary Clinton and her involvement in mishandling classified information;

3. FBI and DOJ’s investigative decisions related to former Secretary Clinton’s email investigation, including the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel and possibly others;

4. The apparent failure of DOJ to empanel a grand jury to investigate allegations of mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and her associates;

5. The Department of State and its employees’ involvement in determining which communications of Secretary Clinton’s and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny;

6. WikiLeaks disclosures concerning the Clinton Foundation and its potentially unlawful international dealings;

7. Connections between the Clinton campaign, or the Clinton Foundation, and foreign entities, including those from Russia and Ukraine;

8. Mr. Comey’s knowledge of the purchase of Uranium One by the company Rosatom, whether the approval of the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation, and what role Secretary Clinton played in the approval of that sale that had national security ramifications;

9. Disclosures arising from unlawful access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) computer systems, including inappropriate collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to undermine Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign;

10. Post-election accusations by the President that he was wiretapped by the previous Administration, and whether Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch had any knowledge of efforts made by any federal agency to unlawfully monitor communications of then-candidate Trump or his associates;

11. Selected leaks of classified information related to the unmasking of U.S. person identities incidentally collected upon by the intelligence community, including an assessment of whether anyone in the Obama Administration, including Mr. Comey, Ms. Lynch, Ms. Susan Rice, Ms. Samantha Power, or others, had any knowledge about the “unmasking” of individuals on then candidate-Trump’s campaign team, transition team, or both;

12. Admitted leaks by Mr. Comey to Columbia University law professor, Daniel Richman, regarding conversations between Mr. Comey and President Trump, how the leaked information was purposefully released to lead to the appointment of a special counsel, and whether any classified information was included in the now infamous “Comey memos”;

13. Mr. Comey’s and the FBI’s apparent reliance on “Fusion GPS” in its investigation of the Trump campaign, including the company’s creation of a “dossier” of information about Mr. Trump, that dossier’s commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 election, whether the FBI paid anyone connected to the dossier, and the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or any person or company working for Fusion GPS and its affiliates; and

14. Any and all potential leaks originated by Mr. Comey and provide to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993.

www.zerohedge.com...

Buck

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Will the American people see a draining of the swamp or another JFK. Stay tuned!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hmmmm. Which of the two will be easier to achieve?

It would be nice to see the swamp drained but you're correct, probably best just to stay tuned...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Sounds like a witch hunt to me. They're just being so unfair. Fake News!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A can of very interesting Worms.

The Clinton Foundation in particular, needs to be examined.

A vehicle for treasonous criminal activity on such a grand scale deserves its place in History.

The enablers and protectors of such a system should be identified.

The cynical manipulation of Politics and Media we have seen is a clear conspiracy against the democratic system.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'd love to see people go down in this but, as I've said before on this forum, I have ZERO confidence left in this government or this judicial system.

And that's a sad thing.
edit on 2017 7 29 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I find it sad th at you have zero confidence in your government but yet you do nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I say appoint away! In fact, the investigations should be expanded to include:

1. Collusion by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and recently fired aide, Paul Behrends and any others with agents of the government of the Russian Federation in regards to repealing the Magnitsky Act and the defamation of William Browder.

2. The use of stolen data, obtained from a foreign hacker, by the campaign of Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL).

3. The conspiracy between Rep. Devin Nunes and cohorts in the Trump administration to derail the House Intel committee's investigation.

4. Rep. Devin Nunes's leaking of his correspondences to DNI Coats to the conservative mainstream media.

5. The roles of AG Sessions and Deputy AG Rosenstein in the firing of James Comey.

6. Potential leaks by FBI agents to members of the Trump campaign/transition team, including Rudy Giuliani, which were then provided to the mainstream right-wing media.

7. The use of Signal and similar apps by Jared Kushner and other members of the Trump administration to avoid compliance with the Presidential Records Act.

That's a few off the top of my head which I believe, with the exception of Brian Mast's campaign activities, aren't covered in the scope of Mueller's investigation.

Let's really have a bipartisan, top-down draining the of swamp.
edit on 2017-7-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As usual, spot on.

Somehow I bet our right-wing friends won't be in favor of any investigation cutting both ways.

This whole thing was nothing more than a bluff to warn-off Dems from going after more info about the Comey firing.

They're depending on the short-term attention span of the American public; this will be a non-issue by summer's end.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If they kill another one of OUR presidents, they are going to die themselves.

Enough of this.

I would rather burn the castle than enslave the kingdom.

And the Federal reserve is a dead man walking like anyone might be now for even saying it.

Guess what, we are seeing we dont have much to lose anyways.

F everything.

edit on 7 29 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I believe this is the second post I have agreed with you on wholeheartedly.

I would add that the donations to McCabe's wife's political campaign (and their potential effect of the investigation) should be scrutinized.

When one "drains the swamp", he/she cannot differentiate between the density of the slime. The swamp must simply be drained.

We, as a collective, want to focus on the kings, queens, bishops, and knights; we must also think seriously about the pawns that are in critical positions allowing the entire system to function.

Whether that be sons and daughters in the Rose Garden, brothers in the Attorney Generals Office, Sister-in-Laws in the DCPD, or even "untouchables" in the IT field.

It must be a top to bottom clearing or it will all be for naught, and it must include all sides of the political spectrum.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because for all their repetition of campaign slogans, a majority of our friends on the Right are really not all that interested in cleaning up politics. What they actually want is to see politicians from "the other side" punished along with any of those from the GOP that they feel don't tow the line.

EDIT to add:

Not that a lot of people on the Left are necessarily any better when it comes to the political gamesmanship but if it's "draining the swamp" that we want, then it should be about draining the whole damn thing, not conferring an advantage to one half of the corrupt political elite.

edit on 2017-7-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because for all their repetition of campaign slogans, a majority of our friends on the Right are really not all that interested in cleaning up politics. What they actually want is to see politicians from "the other side" punished along with any of those from the GOP that they feel don't tow the line.

Exactly. At the core of every right-winger beats a authoritarian heart. It's painfully easy to see.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: incoserv

I find it sad th at you have zero confidence in your government but yet you do nothing.

I've also run out of confidence- what should I do?
Show up to Congress with a gun and start making demands?

There's nothing the average person can do to correct the path of government. Three generations before is let them get too big and too powerful. They don't even need you to pay your taxes any more, they can get just as much out of you by throwing you into a slave colony... Aka, for profit prison.

What would you do?

I'm going to keep on living my life and hoping beyond reason that an elected official will do their job for once in my life and put every last one of those listed above in prison, then start going after their associates.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 29-7-2017 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm neither left nor right. I'm all for putting both list side by side which is exactly what we as Americans SHOULD do and demand it ALL gets cleaned up.

As long as we keep pointing fingers at each other's sides we aren't going to get anywhere. We need to point that fingers at The Criminals that think they are above us and don't have to answer to us. They only care about us as long as a handshake last and a vote for them then they become the Twiddledees and Twiddledums with our futures.
edit on 7/29/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
At the core of every right-winger beats a authoritarian heart.

As much as I would like to fault an entire group, I dont believe this. I know plenty of conservatives who agree wholeheartedly with "our" thinking (which usually boils down to critical thinking and the requisite intellect to foster it) that simply want an honest and open Government without all the aggrandizing toward their party affiliation.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Muellers getting to that stuff i am sure as well. So your post on this was moot most likely.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

A special counsel has already been appointed to look into
The counter Intelligence aspects of election interference.

If Robert Mueller thinks anything you mentioned is worthy,
He is authorized to investigate.

Nice try at deflection though.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The ball is now in Jeff Sessions' court.

He needs to be fearless and do this for the American people. We deserve to know the answers to all of the above and have a thorough independent investigation done.

If he has to wade through neck-deep swamp waters, so be it. If he isn't up to the task (it could be dangerous...lots of rats and snakes in those waters), then he needs to step down and let someone else navigate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join