It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More People Like ObamaCare Because They Have Learned to Maximize the ACA System.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Basically, we're becoming Greece where tax dodging is an art and the by product is that most everyone is doing what the lady you described is - living off those who are trying their best to be honest and obey the spirit of the law as well as the letter.

Maybe try taking a break from your "victim" mentality. It's tired.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No victim mentality there. It's the truth.

People find ways to dodge the system. Isn't that why you all scream about the rich and tax shelters? That's basically what this lady is doing and because she's doing it, she's getting money from the government she shouldn't technically be getting because on paper, she looks like she qualifies.

She's following the letter of the law, using the loopholes to gain advantages she shouldn't have. And, of course, she loves it. Most people who do this and get unfair advantage do.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Victim victim victim. Day in, day out. Let it go.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Victim victim victim. Day in, day out. Let it go.

I'm under corp insurance right now.

But please answer me ... this lady has the means to be in a bracket to pay full price for her plan, but instead she games the system hide her assets so she instead gets money from the system, money that should be subsidizing a much poorer person.

Do you think she deserves that money? What about the much poorer person?

And if everyone like her plays this game successfully so that everyone pulls out instead of taking in, where will the government get the money to keep the system going?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's the same thing you always do, which is to take a few examples, and present it as though it's the whole. Bogus.

Let me give you some advice, and it's the same advice you are so quick to give others. If you don't make enough money to live comfortably enough so that you have to constantly whine and play the victim,

Get a second job

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It's really irritating too, because what is left of the middle class doesn't have loopholes.

Maybe I'd do the same in that situation....but, FFS, that situation should not be there.
Why are certain sections of the middle class held hostage...the IRS and it's loopholes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join