It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Admiral Would ‘Nuke China Next Week’ If Trump Ordered It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Reminds me of Forrest Gump when the Drill Sergeant called him an outstanding soldier for saying that he has to follow whatever order the Drill Sergeant say and that he would have recommended him to OCS:

Forrest Gump would have been the perfect person to be General because he'll follow whatever order he is given by his superiors.
edit on 7/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

We may have political differences with Russia and the Chinese and we may even have economic challenges, but what in the world makes us military enemies other than the stupid hyperbole of politicians and military leaders?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

no, I'm saying they just change the whole story to make it look the way they want it to look. For me, it's fake news.
edit on 29 7 2017 by Nitzz321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Haven't read anything beyond the title of the OP

And my response is, because it's his JOB!

Perhaps I will eat crow when i do read the thread

Do your damn Job! Too easy!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Ohanka

Reminds me of Forrest Gump when the Drill Sergeant called him an outstanding soldier for saying that he has to follow whatever order the Drill Sergeant say and that he would have recommended him to OCS:

Forrest Gump would have been the perfect person to be General because he'll follow whatever order he is given by his superiors.

I have known and have worked for several Generals in my younger years. None of them were slackers or idiots for all those idiots were usually weeded out by the rank of major or light Col. I know it is hard for many to realize the weight of an oath you take when you enter the military..

You can refuse and order and if you are correct then you will hopefully be vindicated...if not, a whole load of disgusting crap will be brought down upon your very being..

Anyone in the admirals position to have said anything else would have probably been relieved of command.

I wish we had a different set of weapons instead of playing the Nuke card every time someone pisses us off.

If the nukes fly I have my doubts if anyone will survive on planet earth in as little as 20 years time after the event.. That is why IMO there will be no nuclear war with any of the major nuclear powers unless mankind has gone completely insane.. Even the most war like hawks know they are digging their own graves if the order is ever given..
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
forgive me if i'm wrong but,

the whole point of having a navy or any military commander is they would be willing to strike if given the order to.
they train in war games for this very purpose!!!
am i missing here,is this news or what i have already known for decades.

shock horror at a admiral doing his job.
yes his job!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm confused that's what he's paid to do. If he said he wouldn't then they would need to demote him and remove him from command. The only way nuclear weapons work as a deterrent is if the other side believes you would. If you have a gun and I have a gun but I don't think you can pull the trigger I would just shoot you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am by no means a trump fan, but following orders is exactly what he should do.

It is not the Admirals place to question orders. He was asked if he would follow the order if it was given to him. Good soldier IMHO.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I'm glad someone who takes his duties seriously and is fully dedicated to the chain of command is in that role. We are hosed if second guessers and wilting flowers ever make their way to high ranking positions when national security is on the line.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I'm confused that's what he's paid to do.

The point is: When is the last time someone with such immense power at his disposal answered so specific a question (I will nuke China next week) ... instead of fabricating some oblique reply in an effort to dispense concerns?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

We may have political differences with Russia and the Chinese and we may even have economic challenges, but what in the world makes us military enemies other than the stupid hyperbole of politicians and military leaders?

And stupid journalists.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
military will protect and defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign (china) and domestic (never Trumpers / certain democrats).

Not all Anti Trumpers are democrats or lean to the left.

Stop with the partaisan bull#.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Thats what gets me about this stupid comment.

Why antagonize relations when you dont have too?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I'm all for it, the ccp needs to cease existing. In case some might wonder, I have a strong dislike for the ccp.

Why?

China has not attacked the USA.

Why start a war in which hundreds of millions would die?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oooommmgggggeee

Freaking out

Panic attack

Whiney cry baby brigade

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is stupid.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kind of a dumb post by someone who doesn't understand the concept of the chain of command. He doesn't have a choice but to obey the orders of the POTUS. If he doesn't then he is removed, while others launch anyway. 22+ Year Nuke Vet.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InsaneIthorian

originally posted by: Arnie123
I'm all for it, the ccp needs to cease existing. In case some might wonder, I have a strong dislike for the ccp.

Why?

China has not attacked the USA.

Why start a war in which hundreds of millions would die?
No, but its allies are having to deal with a belegerent country, hell bent on taken whole swaths of land for its self, in complete disregard to international law. This WILL lead to millions dying for the sake of resources, not by US hands.

However, it looking more and more like the war elephants of India are ready for a confrontation with the red dragon. If anything pops off, it'll start with them, at the very least, put them in the worlds spotlight.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would very much hope that a US Admiral would nuke China if given the order by the Commander in Chief.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I would very much hope that a US Admiral would nuke China if given the order by the Commander in Chief.

I'm sure he will. And he'll know, as he executes that order, that the consequence will be the destruction of US cities and the deaths of millions of US citizens in a Chinese retaliation. I wouldn't want his responsibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join