It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Attended Party With 'IT Workers' The Night He Was Killed - Possible Awan Connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That particular Podesta email has always sent chills down my spine.

I would bet dollars to donuts that Seth Rich's murder is connected. My gut also tells me that the theft of the FBI weapons out of an SUV in D.C. the very day Seth was murdered is also connected. Hopefully someday it will all be revealed.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

THERE IS NO SETH RICH STORY, other then he was killed in a senseless carjacking. Leave his poor family alone, you desperate, pathetic scum. Why don't investigate the conspiracy Seth Rich had anything to do with Wiki Leaks? Why not investigate the conspiracy between FOX'NEWS" and the WH to lie to you? The more you keep talking about a de-bunked, and de-bunked, and de-bunked story, the less credibility you have. There is no story. You wonder most people think you're a nut? Perfect example right here.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash

Worst. 'president' EVER!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Why did Seth Rich's father back track his comments about Fox News 48 hours later? Why is the DC police failing to investigate the murder? Why are they insisting its a botched robbery when nothing was taken? Why dont cameras in the area show anyone fleeing after the shooting? Why is Kimdotcom being ignored if he has material information? Why are his laptop and cell phone being withheld? What is his connection to the Awan brothers? What was his connection to DWS? Why did the FBI release a statement saying a body they pulled out of a river dead was the person who killed Seth Rich yet the DC Police arent acting on the info?

All avenues of investigation need to be followed, including if he was murdered to silence him as a source for wikileaks.

Personally I think its linked into the massive Democratic security breach with the DNC and members of congress and this is another attempt by the left to shut down any investigations that would expose their illegal activities.

As for the left claiming conspiracy theory. Its funny since they had no problems pushing one against Trump and his cabinet over the russia collusion bs. By the way we are still waiting for Democrats to produce, and by produce I mean show and not manufacture, evidence they claim exists. Everything has leaked but evidence. Think about that.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ruh Roh -

Report: Seth Rich Made Shock Delivery to Natalia Veselnitskaya Before Death

Questions over the death of Seth Rich continue to go unanswered… and now a new report could be the “smoking gun” that investigators have been looking for.
Surprising evidence could now link the murdered Democrat staffer to Russia, and confirm that Rich was in fact the source of the infamous WikiLeaks emails which made headlines before and after the 2016 election.
According to Radar Online, an attorney and investigator named Jack Burkman has discovered that Seth Rich met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya shortly before he was killed.

click link for article

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh wow. Wikileaks just tweeted this video.

It is an audio recording of Rod Wheeler talking
about Seth Rich.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bombshell....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Something needs to be done, this is outrageous!

How long can they keep this up?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Do you really expect anyone to believe you when you can't keep your facts straight? You mention that SR was killed in a "senseless carjacking", yet I don't remember anything about a car ever being mentioned in the story. To say that it was a botched robbery, as the OS claims seems a bit off the mark as well. The intent was to rob him, but he was left with his phone and wallet still in his possession. He was also left alive, barely, but still alive. Would the attackers want the potential of him being saved and potentially able to identify them? Too much doesn't add up about it. But to claim it was a carjacking when the official story never included a vehicle in any way, shape, or form is a little on the naive side.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues>>> This is like the movies. We need James Bond or Jason Bourne or even Jack Reacher to come in and take these people down, en masse. Call The Kingsmen, we need them to exterminate this nest of bad guys. Of course, they'll be busy taking down the bad guys running Europe.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

There's real evidence against Trump and his band of Idiots/zealots/rejects, being investigated by real investigators. Your Seth Rich crap is nothing but fantasy, apparently created by a wealthy GOP contributor, to TRY to show some connection between the DNC /Russia/WikiLeaks. FOX'NEWS' has come out and said the story is bogus. They told their cackling king fool Hannity to shut up about it. Now, if even FOX'NEWS' is saying a story is flawed, it must be BS - you know, because FOX'NEWS' is in the business of lying. The person who's been credited with the quotes used by FOX'NEWS' has said he was misquoted and used. The only people who are still pushing this garbage, which continues to demean the unfortunate death of an innocent man, are Trump's army of 'poorly educated' whose lives seemingly depend on churning up the most far-fetched, completely fabricated propaganda, ( remember the pizza parlor child sex ring? That story, like this one was complete BS, which eventually cost one man a few years behind bars). Look, you 'think' what you want. I have a feeling you're beyond reason anyway.

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

You're right. I was wrong. Seth Rich was mugged. Not car jacked. Everything I said, I stand by. You think what you want. Spend a whole lot of time trying to unravel a mystery that doesn't exist.

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ive already seen the democratic disinformation propaganda talking points. No need for you to repeat them here.

and no, there is no evidence. If their were it would have been leaked. If there were Comey would not have told Trump he wasnt under investigation. If there were Comey never would have told the senate intel committee Trump was not under investigation. If there were Democrats on those committees never would have made the media rounds saying there was no evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

He was not mugged, he was murdered.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So, you're 'logic' is that if there was any evidence at all, it would have leaked by now? I assume you're thinking that way because the Trump admin can't keep anything secret. Do you think Mueller and his team are just sitting around making stuff up when Team Trump supplies mountains of reasons for investigation, like everyday, themselves? You think what you want to think. It's a free country. The rest of the country will think what they want to think. Have a great day.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash!

Worst. 'president'. EVER !

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

He was murdered...while being mugged.... Yes.

By the way, I'm glad you like your post.

Worst. 'president'. EVER!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

He was not mugged, he was murdered.

That's the heard of the matter, right there. Set Rich's death looks like a premeditated murder, not a robbery. The robbery explanation simply is not credible; it fails on numerous points, which have been pointed out in several previous discussions.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No im saying the Democrats are so howl at the moon butt hurt over losing an election that Democrats have been leaking information to harm Trump. They want him gone and are doing everything they can to accomplish that. If there was damning evidence, or any evidence at all, Democrats would have used it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

He was murdered...while being mugged.... Yes.

Actually he wasnt since nothing was taken from him. People seem confused on the shooting as Seth didnt die on the trail but near a main street after he was shot in the back twice. He never said anything about anyone demanding valuables / cash etc. He never gave a description of his attacker which one would think is odd if it was a botched robbery.

Worst. 'president'. EVER!!

Which says a lot about Hillary Clinton and Democrats since they lost to "the worst president ever!!".

I dont even know what the hell this even means. Care to enlighten us? If you are referring to the stars you cant star your own posts.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You mean Mueller and his team of DNC/Hillary donors? The same Mueller who is good friends with Comey, who insisted that Hillary couldn't be prosecuted, even though she's guilty, because he couldn't prove "intent"? The same James Comey who was instructed to call it a "matter" rather than call it the investigation it was by Loretta Lynch after her meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac right here in Phoenix where they supposedly met to talk about grandchildren? If you really believe every word to come out of CNN and MSNBC who are obviously DNC biased, I guess you are going to have to eat your own words when the truth starts coming out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join