It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Attended Party With 'IT Workers' The Night He Was Killed - Possible Awan Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wonder if the link between Seth and Imran Awan is here in this video?

When Trey Gowdy was questioning Jeh Johnson on the DNC server,
and asked "why would the victim of a crime not turn over a server?"

Look who is right behind him, and Awan even raised his eyebrow
with concern over the question!

So Awan attended these hearings?

Was Awan also at the party?

edit on 28-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

wow, good find. He's popping up everywhere. Hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

At this link below there are two still shots of Awan and Gowdy.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Here is another picture for comparison

edit on 28-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

...whoah....
wth. Coincidence? Nice find burn!

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

wow, good find. He's popping up everywhere. Hiding in plain sight.

who ever made this connection, if they turn out to be right, that person is a genius.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I still find it unbelievable that the cops didn't even interview anyone at the bar about that night. It's like investigation 101 to ask the bartenders and managers if they saw him arguing or acting aggressive towards anyone. He could have pissed someone off and they followed him home. That kind of scenario actually happens and the police just totally blew that possibility off. I know that's not what happened and the police were ordered to stand down but usually the investigation starts right away and they should have at least gone to the bar for questions before they got ordered down.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It feels pretty weird that I'm the only person saying that SR is in protective custody.

Watch the Ron Wheeler interview on Crowdsource with a mind to this.

The complete lack of a "trail" from his "murder", no death cert, med or police records...

No real investigation....

The parents stfu order on Det. Ron Wheeler...

The whole circumstance of who SR is.... He could be the WL leaker and be a witness too after "hiding" or whatever

Nobody else is saying he might be in custody either, which is like I said, weird.

I followed this case from very early on.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
I still find it unbelievable that the cops didn't even interview anyone at the bar about that night. It's like investigation 101 to ask the bartenders and managers if they saw him arguing or acting aggressive towards anyone. He could have pissed someone off and they followed him home. That kind of scenario actually happens and the police just totally blew that possibility off. I know that's not what happened and the police were ordered to stand down but usually the investigation starts right away and they should have at least gone to the bar for questions before they got ordered down.

Maybe it's unbelievable because of this?

"Chris Gowen, Imran Awan’s lawyer, is a long-time campaigner for former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a member of an attorney team that brought a fraudulent lawsuit against energy giant Chevron."

(not sure how reputable this source is!?)

link

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

:I never considered this but it could be very possible. Although considering when it happened I don't think protective custody would keep him safe, dems were still in power and could've easily found his location and got rid of him. Too many sketchy people in power and with way to much to lose to let him talk if he is indeed the leaker.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I wonder if he may have discovered what the brothers were doing.

Private eye: Cops bailed from meeting on Seth Rich, Russia probes
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just another nothing burger thread that will die in 1-2 days.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: JinMI

I was just to about to link that vid. Man if Stefan's covering it, this is gonna get real.

Frankly, what makes it quite real is that the MSM will not touch it. The MSM is largely owned by the DNC heavyweights.

Lol, they don't have to say anything as long as the FBI, DOJ, courts and other depts do their jobs.

But once people start getting arrested and charged, the MSM will start bitching.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I'm beginning to get that feeling that lots of DNC/Hillary/Obama peeps are about to be going down... All it takes is one or two to cut immunity deals and corroborate what we all know ...

With the right evidence, no need to give immunity.

If someone wants immunity it should be a big fat loud NO.

Maybe a charge or 2 dropped or lowered for info and testimony under oath in court but no more immunity deals for these morons.

What did the last round of immunity deals get, nothing!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: jhn7537
I'm beginning to get that feeling that lots of DNC/Hillary/Obama peeps are about to be going down... All it takes is one or two to cut immunity deals and corroborate what we all know ...

nothing would make me happier, but I always am skeptical about any of the big dogs getting touched by any of this. Especially with the Clinton machine.....they have so much dirt on everyone of their political opponents, and allies for that matter, that if the Clinton's were going down, they would take everyone else with them, and everyone knows it.

Charge them for intimidating witnesses, jury tampering, extortion and blackmail.

Hell throw in kidnapping for good measure. Gives the prosecution something to drop later.

People are just gonna have to suck it up and face the music if the clintons start talking.

Let em all go down if need be.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I wonder if the link between Seth and Imran Awan is here in this video?

When Trey Gowdy was questioning Jeh Johnson on the DNC server,
and asked "why would the victim of a crime not turn over a server?"

Look who is right behind him, and Awan even raised his eyebrow
with concern over the question!

So Awan attended these hearings?

Was Awan also at the party?

Seriously?

WTF is he doing there?!

Tell him the death penalty is off the table if he talks.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

man, if Gowdy gets to question DWS in an open hearing on this...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Great post! Something's gatta give. These people are seriously evil lol. a reply to: rexsblues

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearlFrankly, what makes it quite real is that the MSM will not touch it. The MSM is largely owned by the DNC heavyweights.

Could it be that the MSM has a few things to hide as well? Maybe it isn't that they're just owned by the DNC but there's incriminating evidence that could put people in jail and freedom of the press won't help them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

:I never considered this but it could be very possible. Although considering when it happened I don't think protective custody would keep him safe, dems were still in power and could've easily found his location and got rid of him. Too many sketchy people in power and with way to much to lose to let him talk if he is indeed the leaker.

Could be a 3rd party, or "unofficial"....hard to say.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have been considering he is still alive and in protective custody as well. It would certainly explain the family's lack of grief when this was taken July 13, 2016. The son appears to be stifling a laugh (or perhaps avoid crying) Would also explain the desire to shut down online chatter about him so as not to put him in jeopardy.

Reportedly someone traced a ping from his cell phone to a largely abandoned med star hospital during the night. He was reportedly also walking around talking to cops. Could he have told them what he did and his fear?

Otherwise my problem is there would have had to be some good guys close by to quickly step in and notify the right FBI folks.
edit on 29-7-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: rexsblues

I wonder if he may have discovered what the brothers were doing.

Private eye: Cops bailed from meeting on Seth Rich, Russia probes

I've been thinking the same thing.

I keep wondering if the opposite may have been true, as well.
Did SR bring his findings to someone else (higher up, whom he trusted)...and that individual then sent the Awans after him the night he was murdered.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join