It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There is obviously something in those drives she doesn't want the police to find out. It reminds me to the DNCLeaks when the DNC denied the FBI access to their servers when it was the job of the FBI to investigate. Something stinks in the DNC and amongst the DNC staffers.

First it was Loretta Lynch video in which she looked desperate to get people to believe that "they did what the had to do for good reasons. Things that normally would look bad..." which had to do with the election, but we don't know for certain what it was.

There is the whole lying from the DNC, the made up false news stories, and the collusion with reporters and the MSM in general.

To top it off, there is the whole "Russia hack" which wasn't a hack, but it was a leak, and we are not talking about a leak to simply tarnish Clinton, but it was wrong doing in the part of Clinton and her DNC staffers. To combat this they invented the whole "Russian hack and affected the election". Which to this day we still get die-hard Clinton/Obama fans who believe this BS.

Then there is the Seth Rich assassination, which is what it was.

i wonder what Awan could tell us that has Wasserman Schultz that freaked out that she went so far as to threatened the chief of police...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

She will probably roll herself up in a carpet before committing suicide, hopefully she gets whats coming to her.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

She will probably roll herself up in a carpet before committing suicide, hopefully she gets whats coming to her.

That sounds bad.. Hopefully she gets some time in the Gray Bar Motel that is not a golf course. But more importantly, hopefully she lives to tell the tale so we can speed this up a bit. The truth is out there but the lying MSM is helping the liars in this fiasco but that crap can only go so far with public opinion swaying.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ya when I said "I hope she gets whats coming to her" I meant the graybar motel.
My 1st comment was on the fake suicides that seem to happen occasionally.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

More meat to it than a manufactured Russian False Flag people.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"There will be consequences??" Holy **** who does this b**** think she is?? Obviously she thinks she's above the law and can tell the police chief what time it is.

Obviously she is scared too, and rightfully so. Make your bed now lie in it. You got enemies on both sides now congratulations.

Like these shady useless pawns don't realize they are gonna get used up and thrown out? Seriously, what's their thought process..."I'm gonna deceive, lie, obstruct and do all this illegal s*** and its all good because I know my friends will help when I get exposed."

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Suicide by Clinton...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Should've chosen a more sturdy rail to hich "her" mount to. Kinda of a man "logic". But both, B.C. and H.C. are nowhere close to being "men", or American. It's very sad they even become part of our "history". Very sad!
edit on 1-8-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just watched her with the Capital Police chief and
Wow...she is down right scary.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is a very sick and twisted woman. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hideous looking woman.....

I think I threw up in my mouth...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The MSM is very quiet regarding the big Debbie Wasserman-Schultz lawsuit..

It's a drama playing out in U.S. District Court in Broward County, where the Dems' accusations specifically run to accusing their party and Wasserman Schultz of breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, unjust enrichment, and negligent misrepresentation for secretly helping Clinton get the presidential nomination over Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

Full Article dtd 8.8.17: www.sunshinestatenews.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join