It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reince Priebus Pushed Out..John Kelly is in

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: matafuchs
You cannot get more nationalist than a four star marine general. OMG I cannot wait until the military on Trump's orders starts arresting all the traitors in office. Because that is where it looks like it is going as he adds a general here, a general there. Good, I have been wanting the military to handle things for awhile now. I know they can govern better than the politicians and partisan hacks! No slaps on the rest with them in charge.

What's wrong with being a Nationalist?

You a supporter of the Globalist agenda?

True globalism is hidden behind cries of nationalism. A fractured and separate world is easier to control by one entity than a united world..

As it always has been.

You work at the (((UN)))? That makes no sense what so ever.

How so? Dividing anything, people, political parties, nations, all makes them easier to control. It's one of the basic rules of power. And has been proven right throughout history, no matter which era you're looking at.

I'd be an idiot to think the same proven tactics aren't being used today by the people in power.

Is that why the Democrats are do into diversity and multi-culturalism and intercetionalism? It isn't about anything except controlling their voter base and keeping them from actually noticing how they never get anything done and only lose more of their individual liberties and get worse off.

Including people is only divisive to the people who don't want them included.

Check your etymology.

Not surprised at all that would rub you the wrong way.

Not surprising that it went right over your head.

Here I did the homework for you. Since you clearly did not check the etymology of diversity.

It comes the Latin diversitatum which means

"contrariety, contradiction, disagreement;"
and not the modern meaning of superficial differences of appearance of behavior which has really only been around since 1992.

But my point is that the root of the word is about division and disagreement.
edit on 28-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a
They left Prebius on the tarmac to find his own way home. Buhahaha

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don’t believe anything will change, in-fact things in the White House fight club will get increasingly worse---Trump can’t control himself.

His new COS is going to be eaten alive

Preibus was abused so much he got the message—had enough self-respect to quit. Sessions obviously has no self-respect and is taking abuse from Trump because he has some back in the senate and is using that to hang on even though Trump wants him to go like Preibus.

Imagine what people would be saying if Obama ran this kind of circus act in the white house

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is it just me, or was Priebus the guy that wasn't generally mentioned in the rumor mill as having his head on the block?

I know the press was all hot and heavy on Bannon and Sessions, but I don't recall them slobbering after ole Rience.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think Prebs and the media thought he was untouchable due to the fact that he was the GOP chairman. His only solid link to the party. IMO due to what happened with the healthcare debacle, Trump or maybe even Priebus realize they've no use for eachother. Trumps vision could have bipartisan support if framed in the right manner. I expect Bannon to go next for the same reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Obama had 5 in his two terms. Who cares. Rahm is now in charge of the most violent city in America.Then there was Bill Daly...all those Illinois people.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think Prebs and the media thought he was untouchable due to the fact that he was the GOP chairman. His only solid link to the party. IMO due to what happened with the healthcare debacle, Trump or maybe even Priebus realize they've no use for eachother. Trumps vision could have bipartisan support if framed in the right manner. I expect Bannon to go next for the same reason.

I'm not so sure about that. Bannon has been under a lot of press fire, same as Sessions. There is a reason for that.

I could be wrong, but you generally draw fire when you're over a target.

It very well could be that Mooch was right and Priebus was the leaker and has been a GOPe mole the entire time.

But as regards the first two, I'll believe it when I see their scalps. Trump at the moment seems to fire people who haven't been under attack: Comey and now Priebus. Hacking people everyone thinks are on the outs wouldn't be his current MO.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I was going by the assumed/opined/perceived motive. We'll see but I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about not making any headway on healthcare. If he plans on scoring a win with taxes, he'll need something more tangible.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I was going by the assumed/opined/perceived motive. We'll see but I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about not making any headway on healthcare. If he plans on scoring a win with taxes, he'll need something more tangible.

Congress is the problem, and he can't fire them.

Not sure how he's going to strongarm them either.

I don't know how the Republicans do anything in 2018 after betraying the voters like they just did.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Good point, maybe there is an agenda at work here.

"If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."
-Trump

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Congress is the problem, and he can't fire them.

Not sure how he's going to strongarm them either.

I don't know how the Republicans do anything in 2018 after betraying the voters like they just did.

It's unfortunate how many politicians, regardless of what Party they claim to be a member of/represent actually give a rats ass about their constituents and their needs and wants. Just look at how many refuse to engage in town halls right now because they tired of being called out on their lies and BS because at the end of the day they're far more worried about their donors than their constituency. I could probably count on one hand with fingers left over the number of federal representatives attempting to follow the wishes of their constituents. Sad times indeed.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a
They left Prebius on the tarmac to find his own way home. Buhahaha

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

I read that. That's pretty nasty and brutal, IMHO... but typical of Trump's style.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Is it just me, or was Priebus the guy that wasn't generally mentioned in the rumor mill as having his head on the block?

I know the press was all hot and heavy on Bannon and Sessions, but I don't recall them slobbering after ole Rience.

I remember reading rumors of Reince Priebus doing "something" to anger President Trump during a big Mideast trip, 2 months ago. He was told to go back to Washington and keep quiet.

Here's a "balanced" view of the incident...dtd 5.21.2017.

""Reince Priebus is making an early return to the White House after traveling with President Trump on his first overseas trip, fueling speculation that the administration is in a crisis and that his position as chief of staff could be in peril.

The White House confirmed to FOX Business that Priebus would be heading back to Washington D.C. after the stop in Saudi Arabia, part of the president’s visit to the Middle East, and insisted this was always part of the administration’s plan.""

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Even though he quit as Chief of Staff yesterday, Reince Priebus has nothing but great things to say about his former boss, President Trump. And he's very candid about how scummy the liberal media is, and a few other things. Sean Hannity is a great interviewer, (IMO).

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good, Reince has always been an Establishment puppet. Kelly seems to be a true Patriot with Americans' interests at heart. Only liberals could demonize that.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Whatever you think of Communication Director Anthony Scaramucci's style, you gotta admit, he gets RESULTS in record time.

If "the Mooch" had not come to the Trump team, Reince "leaky" Priebus would have continued harming the Administration for many months, or years.

NEXT for ejection, please step forward.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Whatever you think of Communication Director Anthony Scaramucci's style, you gotta admit, he gets RESULTS in record time.

If "the Mooch" had not come to the Trump team, Reince "leaky" Priebus would have continued harming the Administration for many months, or years.

NEXT for ejection, please step forward.

I think Scarrymoochie pushed a man over a cliff who was already dangling over a ledge waiting to jump or be pushed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join