It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reince Priebus Pushed Out..John Kelly is in

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Our system of governance has been #ed and hijacked for decades. Yes, it needs a temporary military junta to fix it back up. Was it not one of Our very founding fathers that said, and I quote:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Our liberty tree is dying, it needs the blood of Alphabet board members, GE board members, Bilderberg attendees, and other banking and pharmaceutical board members to feed the roots and let those leaves flourish again! Slowly adding generals and other enlisted to the administration will eventually reach this goal.

Unless you enjoy to continue living with the same garbage we have all been complaining about that has been directing US policy for decades?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yesterdays vote was the nail in the coffin for quite a few you will see. Trump is sick of looking dumb for the actions of others that he cannot control. He is not playing politics. Playing politics is allowing excuse after excuse and allowing it to happen. Look at the last 40-50 years.

He thinks Sessions is not moving fast enough and he says something. So what. Why is that not presidential? Priebus did not do I am sure what he had promised and he is now gone. Business not politics.

The country should be run like a business. If you do not perform goodbye. Put people there who will get the job done for the country not for themselves.

If he is assigning a general as his COS I am wondering what military options are going to be put into play soon....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Very good news. Priebus hasn't worked out.
It's refreshing to see Washington jobs being expendable.

It was also very suspicious to me that the MSM left Priebus alone. Never a bad word about him.

edit on 28/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He fired the guy that did everything possible to make sure Pres.Trump didn't get the job.. The big shock was that prubius got the job in the first place..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If only he could get rid of Mc Cain,Graham and Ryan

yeah, right. Let's just wish that the executive branch had the power to casually dump members of congress. If he had his way he would. If he had his way you would applaud him for it. If he had his way you would applaud the complete death of democracy. You said it right there in your wish.
Wish on and maybe someday you will get the dictator you deserve.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
He fired the guy that did everything possible to make sure Pres.Trump didn't get the job.. The big shock was that prubius got the job in the first place..

I do recall that some conservative commentators warned against Priebus - maybe they were right. He was certainly pretty much back stage after the election...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: matafuchs
You cannot get more nationalist than a four star marine general. OMG I cannot wait until the military on Trump's orders starts arresting all the traitors in office. Because that is where it looks like it is going as he adds a general here, a general there. Good, I have been wanting the military to handle things for awhile now. I know they can govern better than the politicians and partisan hacks! No slaps on the rest with them in charge.

What's wrong with being a Nationalist?

You a supporter of the Globalist agenda?

True globalism is hidden behind cries of nationalism. A fractured and separate world is easier to control by one entity than a united world..

As it always has been.

You work at the (((UN)))? That makes no sense what so ever.

How so? Dividing anything, people, political parties, nations, all makes them easier to control. It's one of the basic rules of power. And has been proven right throughout history, no matter which era you're looking at.

I'd be an idiot to think the same proven tactics aren't being used today by the people in power.

Is that why the Democrats are do into diversity and multi-culturalism and intercetionalism? It isn't about anything except controlling their voter base and keeping them from actually noticing how they never get anything done and only lose more of their individual liberties and get worse off.

Including people is only divisive to the people who don't want them included.
edit on 28-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: peter vlar
Our system of governance has been #ed and hijacked for decades. Yes, it needs a temporary military junta to fix it back up.

Ok, cool. Just wanted to be clear whether or not you were suggesting treason and you have verified such. Just remember, when your coup d'etat comes to town, you'll be on the short list for hanging so don't be too surprised when they place the good over your head and you feel the door open beneath our feet.

Was it not one of Our very founding fathers that said, and I quote:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

The difference though is that Jefferson was willing to put his money where his mouth is. He signed the DoI knowing that if Britain won, he would be executed. He didn't propose treason from the safety of his keyboard. He acted on it.

Our liberty tree is dying, it needs the blood of Alphabet board members, GE board members, Bilderberg attendees, and other banking and pharmaceutical board members to feed the roots and let those leaves flourish again!

Yet Trump has filled major positions in his administration with those very people while you cheer him on. Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Slowly adding generals and other enlisted to the administration will eventually reach this goal.

Oh? Please explain how that will work? You do understand that these people aren't currently active military, they are former military right? The have no power to use the military to do their bidding and the second they do what you suggest, they are traitors. It's that simple.

Unless you enjoy to continue living with the same garbage we have all been complaining about that has been directing US policy for decades?

You mean the MIC that Eisenhower warned about during his farewell address? The people you want to see in charge? You've got blinders on and can't see the Forrest for the trees it seems.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump: Weakest and most ineffective manager I have ever come across. His administration is a #ing mess and you people are praising it. Hilarious.

Yeah, I don't get it.

I'm not talking Right or Left - - - Just Trump.

Trump is a disaster for the Republicans. IMO - - he is in the way of them being effective.

Whether I agree with their policies or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You cannot get more nationalist than a four star marine general. OMG I cannot wait until the military on Trump's orders starts arresting all the traitors in office. Because that is where it looks like it is going as he adds a general here, a general there. Good, I have been wanting the military to handle things for awhile now. I know they can govern better than the politicians and partisan hacks! No slaps on the rest with them in charge.

And this is how Fascism happens...

And this is why Trump scares so many people.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump: Weakest and most ineffective manager I have ever come across. His administration is a #ing mess and you people are praising it. Hilarious.

Yeah, I don't get it.

I'm not talking Right or Left - - - Just Trump.

Trump is a disaster for the Republicans. IMO - - he is in the way of them being effective.

Whether I agree with their policies or not.

For once we agree - yes Trump is a disaster for Republicans. This is why they tried so hard to stop him winning their nomination. Good news, heh!

As for being in the way of them being effective - I don't think so... they only kept their majority because of Trump. Their effectiveness after he handed them a majority is down to them.
edit on 28/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

True globalism is hidden behind cries of nationalism. A fractured and separate world is easier to control by one entity than a united world..

As it always has been.

How so? Dividing anything, people, political parties, nations, all makes them easier to control. It's one of the basic rules of power. And has been proven right throughout history, no matter which era you're looking at.

I'd be an idiot to think the same proven tactics aren't being used today by the people in power.

Is that why the Democrats are do into diversity and multi-culturalism and intercetionalism? It isn't about anything except controlling their voter base and keeping them from actually noticing how they never get anything done and only lose more of their individual liberties and get worse off.

Check your etymology.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He is in the way of them being effective? Did you not see the vote yesterday with the "they resisted" female Senators? Holy bat balls! They are the problem. The RINO's and the DNC who have been opposed since the beginning.

The time of appointing to pay back a favor are over. If you do the job you can stay if not goodbye. This guy will make sure that wall is built also.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its amazing that some people still think that voting means anything the circus clowns change but the song remains the same and your current clown in chief cant even organise a positive vote for something his party has protested about for 8 years solid but they can vote 98-2 to sanction Russia..keep drinking the kool aide.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

How is that Trumps fault? How they vote? Please explain if you can.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As it always has been.

Check your etymology.

Not surprised at all that would rub you the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The same interests own both sides thats why they vote the way they vote and if you think a President whose cabinet is full of Goldman sachs creatures and Generals is anti establishment then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you -he will be allowed some things but believe me on the big ticket items he will tow the line.Health care is a purely party political issue do you think that with big food,big pharma,big pesticide/chemical and big microwave communications companies sponsoring their campaigns they really give a damn about America's health but on deep state issues like Russia they can all mysteriously agree
edit on 28-7-2017 by khnum because: expand thoughts

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You just sound like someone who just does not like Trump. I do not care where someone works as long as they get the job done.

The House and Senate have been blocking Trump since he got in. It was expected. However, it can only last so long. He gave opportunity to those who helped him like Preibus. He failed. He is now gone.

A year from now it will even be better.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Mooch to show trump diagram of leaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join