It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reince Priebus Pushed Out..John Kelly is in

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Wow! Was not expecting this so soon but good. This is payback for the ACHA not passing.

Reince Priebus, the establishment Republican-turned-loyalist to President Trump who served as his White House chief of staff for the last six months, was pushed out on Friday in the latest convulsion in a chaos-wracked West Wing to which he had repeatedly failed to bring some semblance of order. Convinced that Mr. Priebus was not strong enough, Mr. Trump has been talking about bringing in “a general” as chief of staff and chose John F. Kelly, the retired Marine four-star general serving as secretary of homeland security. But some of his advisers oppose that idea, arguing that Mr. Trump needs someone more in tune with the nationalist political movement that helped propel him to the White House.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It will come to the point when Trump has no one else to fire except for himself...Oh wait, I guess Congress will do that job for him.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Soooo ... you think it's good that the man who was going to "drain the swamp" is playing politics with the rest of them?

/sigh

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Word is...Preibus was a leak as well, Im sure that played into this

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If only he could get rid of Mc Cain,Graham and Ryan

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You cannot get more nationalist than a four star marine general. OMG I cannot wait until the military on Trump's orders starts arresting all the traitors in office. Because that is where it looks like it is going as he adds a general here, a general there. Good, I have been wanting the military to handle things for awhile now. I know they can govern better than the politicians and partisan hacks! No slaps on the rest with them in charge.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh you missed it so bad ... Thread's here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump: Weakest and most ineffective manager I have ever come across. His administration is a #ing mess and you people are praising it. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh what a gift that would be

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You cannot get more nationalist than a four star marine general. OMG I cannot wait until the military on Trump's orders starts arresting all the traitors in office. Because that is where it looks like it is going as he adds a general here, a general there. Good, I have been wanting the military to handle things for awhile now. I know they can govern better than the politicians and partisan hacks! No slaps on the rest with them in charge.

What's wrong with being a Nationalist?

You a supporter of the Globalist agenda?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So, you think that expecting people to actually do their job, and then firing them when they fail to do so, is ineffective? I think it is the opposite.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

True globalism is hidden behind cries of nationalism. A fractured and separate world is easier to control by one entity than a united world..

As it always has been.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

True globalism is hidden behind cries of nationalism. A fractured and separate world is easier to control by one entity than a united world..

As it always has been.

You work at the (((UN)))? That makes no sense what so ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: FelisOrion

So, you think that expecting people to actually do their job, and then firing them when they fail to do so, is ineffective? I think it is the opposite.

Except that Priebus was Trumps liaison with the GOP. Now thats gone and the Republicans will not support Cap'n combover.

And when Bannon's gone...watch out!

edit on 28-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
What are you talking about, I was saying that in praise. The summary complained that Trump needed somebody more in tune with nationalist policy. Therefore, I surmised you cannot get more nationalist than a Marine general. You goddamn right Im a nationalist!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You might want to reacquaint yourself with the US constitution and federal laws because the military can not arrest civillians where the UCMJ doesn't apply and can't act on US soil without violating Posse Comitatus. Unless your advocating for a coup. In which case, Trunp would no longer be in charge. If that's what you are in favor of then you apparently aren't a fan of our system of governance, the Constitution or our Democratic Republic. In other words, you're actually a treasonous traitor to America as much, if not more so, than anyone in office.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As it always has been.

How so? Dividing anything, people, political parties, nations, all makes them easier to control. It's one of the basic rules of power. And has been proven right throughout history, no matter which era you're looking at.

I'd be an idiot to think the same proven tactics aren't being used today by the people in power.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As if they supported him before ...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

As it always has been.

How so? Dividing anything, people, political parties, nations, all makes them easier to control. It's one of the basic rules of power. And has been proven right throughout history, no matter which era you're looking at.

I'd be an idiot to think the same proven tactics aren't being used today by the people in power.

Is that why the Democrats are do into diversity and multi-culturalism and intercetionalism? It isn't about anything except controlling their voter base and keeping them from actually noticing how they never get anything done and only lose more of their individual liberties and get worse off.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Word is...Preibus was a leak as well, Im sure that played into this

All the senior staff are leakers/directing leaks. It's pretty obvious. I'd guess that Bannon and Priebus were the most prolific. Bannon better watch his back because having his Breitbart minions attacking Kushner is a bad idea.

<<   2  3 >>

join