It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump replaces Reince Priebus through Twitter — and names DHS chief Kelly as chief of staff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He is the first African American to have served as president. He previously served in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois from 2005 to 2008 and in the Illinois State Senate from 1997 to 2004.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Pyle said he was a senator for 7 years and he was not and sorry to say but having a differant skin pigment is not an accomplishment.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He was a State Senator for 7 years, from 1997-2004.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: marg6043

I wonder why Trump wanted him out as Secretary of Homeland Security? Kelly took the fall for the "Muslim Ban" fisaco. nymag.com...

Maybe he didn't think Trump's see through, solar, border wall was such a good idea.

I dont think he wanted him out as much as the fact he is qualified to do a lot and the White House needs a Chief of Staff who knows what he is doing.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
8 years of being the opposition party. 8 years to come up with a better alternative. This is what we end up with?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As opposed to electing the older white female barack obama.

Yup, its what the American people wanted. We know this because Trump was elected instead of clinton.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The ELECTORAL COLLEGE voted for Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OK so I read that the whole "Mooch's wife filing for divorce" was told to Priebus by Mooch himself. Priebus leaked it and what's why he was fired. Interesting theory.

Divorce nonsense archive link. Doesn't mention the who the.

Today in Friday Schadenfreude: The New York Post’s Page Six gossip column is reporting that new White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci might want to check in with Steve Bannon for some tips on flexibility, poise, and self-satisfaction, because his wife just filed for divorce.

archive.is...

From the original nyposts pagesix source

A second source close to Scaramucci — who has alternately not been wearing his wedding ring, or has been sporting it on his right hand — said the former couple had fought over his loyalty to Trump. This was his second marriage and Ball was noticeably not present at his recent SALT conference in mid-May.

The source said, “Deidre is not a fan of Trump, and she hasn’t exactly been on board and supportive of Anthony and his push to get back into the White House.”

The friend added, “Anthony is focusing on his children, his work for the president and the American people. There is nothing more important to him.

It's an interesting angle into why he was actually fired. I think Mooch suspected him. Fed him bs and waited to see what and when he would do something with it. Priebus might have been fired because he was a leaker.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I feel there is much more drama and trauma to come out of the Trump WH. I'm quite looking forward to the Jared/Ivanka/junior vs. Bannon dust up.

Say what you will, Bannon was the brains behind the Trump train and when he is gone; then the real fun begins.

Moochie's days are also numbered...Ivanka hates his guts.

Does she? Where'd this come from/

I agree that there's more strum und drang to come.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Xcathdra

The ELECTORAL COLLEGE voted for Trump.

Yup.. point?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Trump seems to be ejecting all republican establishment figures from his closest advisors

Scarymuchie supported Obama in the past the new COS has no political leanings...
Is Trump planning to go bi-partisan ?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Konduit

Why would he need to appease the establishment?

You guys are a hoot, you'll spin anything in Trump's favor. He could murder someone and you guys would be making excuses about why they should have been killed and why Trump is a hero for murdering them.

If these shenanigans were going on with Clinton in the White House y'all would be screaming bloody murder and asking for her head. But since it's Trump it has to be spun in his favor otherwise the illusion will come crashing down.

Yea.. it's actually pretty hilarious, as this sort of mayhem and clownshow with anyone else would draw an outrage. But instead.. because it's Trump, it's NOT a clownshow.. it's him being brilliantly political and "cleaning house." It's simply amusement at this point.. I can't wait until it all implodes, and it will.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Pyle

He was a Illinois state senator for 7 years

Come again????

Jan 3 2005 to Nov 16 2008

Where do you get the seven years from?

Jesus you didnt even read my full post. Let me repost it for you.

Aw moving the goalposts after being shown wrong?

He was a Illinois state senator for 7 years and a US senator from Illinois for 3 years. Bit more then just a "community manager" isnt it?

He was a state senator in the Illinois government and a US senator from Illinois.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot
dude.
just give it up.
he's a bad actor. you trusted him to be smarter than he is,

he underestimated the magnitude of the job and the various requirements

edit on 28-7-2017 by MortonBunkum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I'd like to say :

not my circus, not my monkeys

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They left Prebuis on the tarmac to find own way back. lol

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If Trump goes to war with Bannon, Trump loses. Bannon has already proven that the Brietbart crowd will believe anything they print, no matter how ridiculous. Plus, he has no problems printing fake news if he can't come up with something true.

A war with Bannon will erode Trump's support in a way little else could.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
He still thinks the shtick is nothing more than "The Apprentice" in real life.

What a dumbass. Lame fail.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is the Apprentice White House Edition, how many people are going to turn over/fired before he leaves office.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Is Trump planning to go bi-partisan ?

We are all Americans first and our elected officials took an oath of office and not an oath of party. This country is not 100% Republican nor is it 100% Democrat. So long as the parties keep that mindset we are screwed. So long as the American people buy into that bs mindset we are screwed.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join