It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done with the political hate, and double standards.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another thing ... after the display of condescension apparent in this thread, what reason would I ever have to vote for any candidate the OP thinks is suitable?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am defending my country from people like you who can't even defend your own borders while promoting for my country to be as tolerant as you!

I don't know if you have a job or something where you are involved in defending your nations boarders but when your on ATS the only thing you are defending is your own point of view,

None of it actually matters, your point of view does not matter, this is just a Internet forum if you think that by posting hear you are defending your country then I believe you are mistaken.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am not done with ATS I was a lurker years before I joined in 2011. I am done reasoning with the unreasonable.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: kurthall

That's because everyone who voted for trump is a ####ing idiot, right?

It couldn't be because Hillary was such a ####ed up option.

Maybe we just wanted lower taxes, no Obamacare, and to leave our ####ing guns alone.

I won't call you a dem, but you sure resemble a freedom-hating leftist to me.

Freedom hater. Could not be more far from it. I have always supported freedom for all. Maybe we should do away with electoral votes and let the people speak.

So you support Democracy (Mob rules) and not the Republic? Like I said, our educational system is a failure. Ever think what would happen to a Democracy if the patients took over the asylum?

True Democracy would mean let the people decide. Let me simplify it for you. You and some friends are going to a movie, and you take a vote on which one to see, would you or would you not go with the majority?

What if me and my gang of horny men decided to vote on taking advantage of drunk women?

Where do I vote?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What do you expect when the OP calls anyone that supports Trump "nothing but ignorant" ?

The tone has been set.

Hey left and right are both at fault on this, I am not saying that I think all trump supporters are ignorant.

All I am saying is that I can understand why the OP is pissed off

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe we just wanted lower taxes, no Obamacare, and to leave our ####ing guns alone.

Freedom hater. Could not be more far from it. I have always supported freedom for all. Maybe we should do away with electoral votes and let the people speak.

So you support Democracy (Mob rules) and not the Republic? Like I said, our educational system is a failure. Ever think what would happen to a Democracy if the patients took over the asylum?

True Democracy would mean let the people decide. Let me simplify it for you. You and some friends are going to a movie, and you take a vote on which one to see, would you or would you not go with the majority?

What if me and my gang of horny men decided to vote on taking advantage of drunk women?

Where do I vote?

Glad you got the gist of it!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

But you are one of the most unreasonable people on this site.. on top of being unhinged 247, you're also very emotional and rude, all you do is whine and hate on Trump supporters. You don't ever say anything of substance, you're only good for a
. And now when you're emotionally breaking down, you want to cry once more while you label us "nothing but ignorant".

Ignorant much

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What do you expect when the OP calls anyone that supports Trump "nothing but ignorant" ?

The tone has been set.

Hey left and right are both at fault on this, I am not saying that I think all trump supporters are ignorant.

Do you? Do you really?

How on earth do you think some of us felt during the Obama years, or did you even bother to try to empathize?

I'll bet you didn't because ... let's see ... we're a bunch of backward, ignorant rejects from Deliverance.

... and you all wonder why there is no productive dialogue on anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am not done with ATS I was a lurker years before I joined in 2011. I am done reasoning with the unreasonable.

If you are going to go, go but go for the right reasons.

Going because someone made a post that upset you is just silly.

I know how it feels, but you have to remember none of this matters, their views are not any more or any less valuable than our own.

Best reason I think to leave ATS would be to free up some time to do something more worthwhile, not because some jerk hundreds of miles away wrote a few lines that pissed you off.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Exactly. Since you cannot change everyone's mind by insulting them (surprised?), you again insult people that think differenly by calling them unreasonable.

When you care to have a civilized debate of issues, pros and cons, please come back. Until then, perhaps you should retreat to your safe space where you have stored your crayons, fluffy stuffed animals, and security blankie.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The tone has been set.

Do you? Do you really?

How on earth do you think some of us felt during the Obama years, or did you even bother to try to empathize?

I'll bet you didn't because ... let's see ... we're a bunch of backward, ignorant rejects from Deliverance.

... and you all wonder why there is no productive dialogue on anything.

Dude if you look through my old threads I had a fair few that were calling out Obama.

If you think I think your a backward ignorant reject I am sorry you get that impression

link   

No offense, but there is a lot more ignorance coming from those who don't support Trump, than from those that do.

And I can say that with a lot of confidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Stupid comparison.
Start here and build knowledge from there:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

But you are one of the most unreasonable people on this site.. on top of being unhinged 247, you're also very emotional and rude, all you do is whine and hate on Trump supporters. You don't ever say anything of substance, you're only good for a
. And now when you're emotionally breaking down, you want to cry once more while you label us "nothing but ignorant".

Ignorant much

That's it just insult to poor guy a little more....

Don't try and you know, see it from his point of view....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It is what the OP has called us if we voted for Trump. It was also what Hillary called us.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No offense, but there is a lot more ignorance coming from those who don't support Trump, than from those that do.

And I can say that with a lot of confidence.

No that is your opinion not a fact.

In my opinion there is a lot of confirmation bias going on amongst Trump supporter, my opinion how're is not a fact and neither is yours.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am with you on the Trump thing. To me he is a pos..............but than again I think everyone in DC is a POS. They don't care about anybody but themselves and what they can get out of you for their own profit or quest for their power fix they need.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be insulting.. it's the truth. He needs to hear the truth, even if it's going to hurt him, because the truth will always resonate.

His point of view? You're joking right? You want me to view the world in such a narrow and tiny bubble where I get offended anytime an opposing view pokes in?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is what the OP has called us if we voted for Trump. It was also what Hillary called us.

He called you ignorant right...?

Have you ever thought that maybe you are ignorant and he might have a point?

Being ignorant is not a bad thing, just means you might lack knowledge in a certain topic. I for example am very ignorant when it comes to physics.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

A true democracy is also a tyranny of the majority. Let me explain how. Lets use your own example for #s and giggles. Lets say you and your friends are you and another guy and three girls. You and the dude like action and sci-fi, but the three gals like rom-com and other chick-flicks. You all agree to vote and go to the popular vote winner on Friday movie nights.

The gals quickly figure out that they don't want to go to action and sci-fi and that there are three of them. They understand that if they hold together as a block, they can always outvote you and your buddy even if they can't agree amongst themselves on exactly which movie they all want to see, so long as they always vote on the same one and it's a chick flick it'll be more agreeable than anything you and your buddy pick.

You and your buddy quickly get discouraged because you never, ever get to see an action or sci-fi flick on Friday movie nights, just one, boring chick flick after another. Pretty soon, you both stop going to movies with the girls. There's no point, you never get to see anything you want to. You're always outvoted.
edit on 28-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join