It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to cops: 'Don't be too nice'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: underwerks

Probably because they don't have a knee in my back while they're talking to me.

Wait your turn.

I've been looking for the person that shot me with that bean bag in Berkeley during the Occupy protests..

edit on 28-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra

So that's a no? You just pulled some BS out of thin air to have something to say about Obama to deflect from the criticism of Trump?

Can you cite in Trumps speech where he called for the militarization of police officers.

Yea? As I said it was at the beginning of today's speech?

You know, when you wanted to take over and you used military equipment — and they were saying you couldn’t do it — you know what I said? That was my first day: You can do it. (Laughter.) In fact, that stuff is disappearing so fast we have none left. (Laughter.) You guys know — you really knew how to get that. But that’s my honor. And I tell you what — it’s being put to good use.

he's on Google now scouring for Obama's speeches to see how he can twist it to make his ad hom work.
or he'll be back shortly with a nonsensical rebuttal to defend the gibberish .

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No more than the bs you made up about militarizing the police. If you dont like it then dont do it to others.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Try again. Or were you referring to the other poster twisting Trumps comment? Or are you using the typical double standard?
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

May that day arrive real soon, when he is in cuffs and get thrown in head first into paddy wagon and taken for a rough ride, and may the ghost of Freddie Gray ride with him.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wonder if OP will return to their thread to post all the responses that have been coming to light from various law enforcement agencies and groups after Trump's speech.

I thought "probably not" so here's an article, from HuffPo of all outlets, about it.

Police response to Trump's comments

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

A load of bullsh#t..got a source for that gem?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: links234
MORE police violence is the answer.

A little violence never hurt anyone. Sometimes a bro needs to be tazed, just ask Shamrock.

I don't need to ask Shamrock...
I learned the hard way not to try to go out suicide by cop.

Took three hits from the tazers to take me down. I'm glad the other six officers didn't shoot what was in their hands. Now.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Well this thread certainly took an interesting twist.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How ironic it will be when they do as trump suggests when they are leading hum into a squad car...his poor hair.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

and Obama took laps after his speeches calling for the death of police officers so maybe it balances out.

This is a desperate and blatant lie.....

That's twice this week that national leaders had to take to the media and decry Trump's irresponsible words.

The Head of the Boy Scouts Just Apologized After Trump's National Jamboree Speech

Police Department Rebukes Trump's Call for Police Brutality

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Officer will do this and lose their job and for what? The Job is to come home at the end of Your shift, all the crap You better leave at The Job, and if You spent enough time doing said job, why piss it away adding any more physicality than is needed to effect an arrest? All that studying in the academy, all those hours working graveyard shifts and You'd risk that because some blow hard tweeted it?

It'll not be like Herr Drumpf and bankruptcies or Dave Rockefeller and the human heart, just call for another one.. Your career will be in the toilet...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm forced to wonder whether Trumps attitudes toward police extend to the ones investigating him..

As I was watching the speech I was filling in for him, "except Justice department". The strangest thing happened when he said, "Justice". He did a little pause and said, "... yeah I appointed a justice to the supreme court..." which was obviously out of context because he was listing Law enforcement agencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This could be Trumps thing that very well causes more of a problem .
the criminals have not changed much some rob some kill some just smoke a joint .
what has changed is the police response to this . For a short time back in the 1960ds the police went out of control
and many people who had committed no crime what so every payed with there life the out cry was strong and swift and the cops were brought back down in power very fast .
fast forward now to many people condone the deaths the files ruined by the cops abuse of power .
I am not talking about some cop killing some thug who is beating him I am taking about women like the lady last week who payed with her life .
I am talking about YOU who smoked a joint and spent years tring to clime out of that one thing .

Every loves talking about how people who end up in prisons should be tortured and raped and killed and they just lump alll people in that and you are surprised when cops kill ? and you are surprised when crimils now figer they will be killed so mit as well go for broke ?
Fighting fire with fire just makes more fire .Water works better .

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: links234

Well context is everything...just prior he mentioned how ms13 members prefer to kill with knives , so people die more slowly and with greater pain. He was making a jest that if the police didnt place their hand above an ms13 perps head while putting them in a squad car, and they bumped their head...it wouldnt bother him.

It was said tongue in cheek

You’re really wrong to diminish the utter stupidity and outright evil of what Trump said.

He is the president not a bar room drunk on Saturday night who gets an interview with the local news.

Ask the family of that Australian woman what they think about Trumps statement.

What you don’t understand is that if police get use to this kind of abuse it won’t just be done on MS13 suspects.

Maybe your 16 year old kid gets drunk at a party and the police think he's a gang member.

Then what—would you feel the same way?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As an older Philly resident, I miss the days when Frank Rizzo was police chief. While in Philly, criminals were intimidated by the threats that they just might have violent encounters with police. Criminals are way more violent nowadays because they know the cops hands are tied. Rizzo used to keep a baton in his cummerbund at black tie events.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
a reply to: vonclod

I see we have another 2 peoplen who didnt bother to follow the conversation. Get back to me when you do.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The conversation with you stops with your lie, unless of course you can source your assertion.

Waiting............
edit on 29-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The only liar would be you sir.

maybe, as suggested, you read ALL the conversation before interjecting and making false accusations, or as you put it lying.

READ - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

What conversation? What did you link to me to?

The only conversation that's needed from you is your source/proof that Obama promoted killing police, and then took a "victory lap". Put up or shut up!
edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join