It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuts Off Own Testicles After Loosing A Bet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
A man told his friends at the pub that he would cut his own balls off if Wales won a certain rugby match. They won and he went outside the pub and ... *cut*. He came back in and showed his friends...

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today. The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

It was reported that the man told his friends: “If Wales win I’ll cut my own balls off.” After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

Ouch! Why, why, why did he do it? I bet he regret it now though. This is a typical example of why drinking could be very bad for you. No picture for this article and thank God for that...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll be cringing all night after that one.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

Up the medication would be more to the point.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I bet he regret it now though.

If he don´t regret it, I´ll cut my b... Hey wait a minute...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
At least we can all sleep soundly knowing the Darwin Awards won't suffer a shortage of idiots this year or any other.

Any man willing to bet his reproductive capability against a soccer match needs to be institutionalized and studied so that we can understand this sort of terminal stupidity.

I say good for him, for not being a welcher. It appears as if he DID have the balls. Too bad it's like the daffy duck dynamite swallowing circus act, it can only be performed once.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't care how medicated I was or how much alcohol I mixed with said medication, I would never even dream of doing that! Some people are just insane.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
At least we can all sleep soundly knowing the Darwin Awards won't suffer a shortage of idiots this year or any other.

I was thinking "Darwin Awards" when first I saw it as well. One of my favorites is the guy who had a phone next to his bed. He also had his S&W next to his bed. "The midnight phone call": *RING*, "Hello!?!", *BANG*. You have to be dead to get a Darwin Award, don´t you? Are there any rules regarding nationality? Could this guy from Wales still get one if he dies because of this? When I think about it, I think I remember some finnish guy getting one. He was drunk with his pals. He had a chainsaw and was bragging with it. Some of his pals said he was a chicken or something. He replied: "Oh yeah?" and cut his own head off...

As a dog shakes itself to get rid of fleas, the earth will generate idiots, stupid people and republicans to rid itself of surplus and troublesome humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I wonder if he keeps them in a jar on top of his computer?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I bet this will make him sing higher than M. Jackson can! After he gets healed up, she should audition for one of M.J.'s backup singers!

[edit on 8-2-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Care to elaborate on that image Psychoses?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Does anyone else see the good in this?

More to the point, has anyone been to www.darwinawards.com... ?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You don't have to die to get a Darwin award, you just have to be eliminated from the gene pool. Loss of tackle, paralysis, total brain damage, all would qualify.

dj
Do you REALLY want him to elaborate?!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
thank god he removed himself from the GENE POOL.

what a freakin IDIOT.

angie

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The gentleman had a history of mental illness peeps.....chill.
That alone should answer any and all questions concerning 'why'.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The gentleman had a history of mental illness peeps.....chill.
That alone should answer any and all questions concerning 'why'.

seekerof

oooooo now that's just terribly sad.............he sounds like he wasn't capable of functioning on his own at all...............geesh.........what a terrible thing..........

OUCH

angie

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
that is Darwinism at it's best...thank goodness this one removed himself from the genepool.... If only others would be so kind...

Hehe...looks like I wasn't the only one who thought that...

thank god he removed himself from the GENE POOL.

Just saw that, hehe.....

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

join