It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Disasterous Week for Democrats! MAGA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OH! I forgot to say:
MAGA

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Dfairlite

Scaramucci seems to be a douche.

Apparently his wife is divorcing him and he may be a closet case.

Ahhh, Mooch, we hardly knew ye ...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

One week ago today, Trump hired Scaramucci. This has been a fantastic hire. It looks like reince and sessions will be pushed out, which is great news for those who want the swamp drained.

You mean a SWAMP that Trump HIMSELF created

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

It makes it SO easy to take some of you seriously when you use words like this.

Is your argument so weak that you have to resort to personal attacks and name-calling in order to get your point across?

Maybe they're just taking some tips from your Commander and Chief. For example, Lying Ted, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, etc.

But like you said, when your argument is weak you have to resort to personal attacks. Which is what got Trump elected because you loved it then.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: MteWamp

It makes it SO easy to take some of you seriously when you use words like this.

Is your argument so weak that you have to resort to personal attacks and name-calling in order to get your point across?

Maybe they're just taking some tips from your Commander and Chief. For example, Lying Ted, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, etc.

But like you said, when your argument is weak you have to resort to personal attacks. Which is what got Trump elected because you loved it then.

Well, with the difference being that those are ACCURATE character definitions, .

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

You're another special one, aren't you?

Think it through.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's a lot to parse through but there's three things that stuck out to me:

originally posted by: Dfairlite
TOne week ago today, Trump hired Scaramucci. This has been a fantastic hire. It looks like reince and sessions will be pushed out, which is great news for those who want the swamp drained.
time.com...

Jeff Sessions will begin an investigation into the leakers.
www.newsweek.com...

I mean...Sessions, in this post, is both part of the swamp and also a good guy for investigating leakers? Which is it? Is it somehow both? What happens if he's fired? Does the investigation go away or put on hold? What the heck are you rooting for here?

'Sessions must be fired! He must also investigate!'

Bill Browders testimony put another death knell in the "russian" narrative (not that it will go away, but it will move further out to the fringe). Here's what MSNBC had to say about it: "Russian operation was sophisticated with traps set for Trump camp to fall into and media to find".
www.theatlantic.com...

You linked the testimony transcript...did you read that? Did you understand what was being said? I don't think that's going away based on what he said.

After more than three months of untreated pancreatitis and gallstones, Sergei Magnitsky went into critical condition. The Butyrka authorities did not want to have responsibility for him, so they put him in an ambulance and sent him to another prison that had medical facilities. But when he arrived there, instead of putting him in the emergency room, they put him in an isolation cell, chained him to a bed, and eight riot guards came in and beat him with rubber batons.

In 2010, I traveled to Washington and told Sergei Magnitsky’s story to Senators Benjamin Cardin and John McCain. They were both shocked and appalled and proposed a new piece of legislation called The Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act. This would freeze assets and ban visas for those who killed Sergei as well as other Russians involved in serious human rights abuse.

The Russian government has also used its resources and assets to try to repeal the Magnitsky Act. One of the most shocking attempts took place in the spring and summer of last year when a group of Russians went on a lobbying campaign in Washington to try to repeal the Magnitsky Act by changing the narrative of what had happened to Sergei.

Who was this group of Russians acting on behalf of the Russian state? Two men named Pyotr and Denis Katsyv, a woman named Natalia Veselnitskaya, and a large group of American lobbyists, all of whom are described below.

Veselnitskaya, through Baker Hostetler, hired Glenn Simpson of the firm Fusion GPS to conduct a smear campaign against me and Sergei Magnitsky in advance of congressional hearings on the Global Magnitsky Act. He contacted a number of major newspapers and other publications to spread false information that Sergei Magnitsky was not murdered, was not a whistle-blower, and was instead a criminal. They also spread false information that my presentations to lawmakers around the world were untrue.

While they were conducting these operations in Washington, D.C., at no time did they indicate that they were acting on behalf of Russian government interests, nor did they file disclosures under the Foreign Agent Registration Act.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Finding it difficult to backtrack on your hypocrisy???

So you do what all hypocrites do, you double down on it.

How predictable.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Sessions isnt necessarily the swamp, he's slow walking the draining of it. But he made some progress on it this week. I'm fine with him staying as long as he pushes actual things, not civil asset forfeiture. But no investigations don't stop due to the change of command. In this case, they'd likely intensify.

And you should maybe contemplate what you quoted a little longer. Pay attention to fusion GPS, what they were doing and with which personnel. Also I quoted what MSNBC had to say about browders testimony, even they get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Finding it difficult to backtrack on your hypocrisy???

So you do what all hypocrites do, you double down on it.

How predictable.

Actually the last one was a joke, hence the smiley.

How am I a hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, if the last one was a joke then I'm not sure what you're trying to say I guess.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time figuring it out though either.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

there's nothing like have a head of communications that can't be quoted in full on air because it's R rated material!!

but, oh ya, trump is doing a great job!!! lol!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Look at all the left wing prudes! It's hilarious!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Well, if the last one was a joke then I'm not sure what you're trying to say I guess.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time figuring it out though either.

To use your words:
How predictable

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's been a fabulous week for the BS two-party illusion! The ACA was saved from the phony attempt to undermine it....just as planned.

Millions of people on the right are fooled...millions of people on the left are fooled! The only downside is that a few people remain unfooled.

I don't recall a time in my life that Congress ever voted to give back any power to the People once they scammed it from them.

Hurrah!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

By definition a shill is paid. But no, I don't get paid a dime to post my opinions anywhere.

I knew it! I knew it all along!

I knew no one in their right mind is gonna pay for stupid s#*t like that.

Thanks for straightening that out.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

LOL, again, we got a list of who needs to be primaried. Sure it sucks they didn't get it repealed (yet) but we know who the traitors are now.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

You should be a comedian.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

ya, well, it seems to be that anything that the white house says on the record, we should be able to post on ATS...
but... in this case...
I think I would be banned???

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

You should be a comedian.

It's a tough market these days ... all the little Trumpkins are performing for free.

Except ... it's not really comedy is it? More like theater-of-the-absurd.

(Look it up if you don't understand the term.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join