It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Disasterous Week for Democrats! MAGA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Dfairlite

Guess, you are not following the conservative Right, train wreck.......

Admittedly, it's disappointing that they can't get on the same page about replacing Obamacare.

But Scaramucci cussing out Reince Priebus was hilarious! Preibus is a total Washington swamp creature, and if 'mucci can push him to resign, so much the better.
Same thing with Jeff Sessions: He needs to either do his job, or quit. Trump's threats appear to have maybe gotten Session to finally get his ass working.

The Awan arrest looks like it's going to bring down the whole house of cards the dems have built. If you doubt this, ask yourself why his attorney (Christopher Gowen) is a DNC lawyer? This guy worked for the Clintons, John kerry, and John Edwards. Awan did IT for something like 70 democrats. Why would the victims lawyers be representing the perp? Also there are reports that DWS can barely function since the arrest.

(Bolding mine.) I hope we find out what the deal is between Schultz and Awan. I've heard 2 contradictory theories:

A) Awan was blackmailing DWS. (With what?)
B) DWS was passing classified info to Pakistan, via Awan.

Either theory would explain DWS' inordinate loyalty toward a guy who was ripping them off, and why she looks like she's ready to jump off a bridge now that the whole thing has blown up.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I agree, I haven't watched him in years, but his Bohemian Grove is legendary..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Gotta say that this bit:

One week ago today, Trump hired Scaramucci. This has been a fantastic hire. It looks like sessions will be pushed out, which is great news for those who want the swamp drained.

is also pretty funny since Sessions was appointed by Trump, not Democrats. So Trump fills the swamp too. I'm failing to see why this is bad for Democrats though. Dems hate Sessions and us liberals think that the Mooch is a huge joke who leaks his own idiocy to the press.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think, based on the posts above, that you made your point.
Much freaking out is in progress.

MAGA

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

MAGA

Yawn. Please PM me when the freaking out is supposed to commence.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Six months of awesomeness and hes just getting started. Praise Allah!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Praise Allah!

Freudian slip?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

MAGA

Yes yes. Laughing at the OP's ridiculous partisan behavior is "freaking out". Lol. Y'all are too funny.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Media sources is fine they are all sensationAL rags at this point.

But my point is this is pure propaganda. Maybe a little disinformation.

We went from having a papratzi like media to politicians weponizing information against people in just a decade really.

It's just amazing people can't see the liberal and conservative scripts for what they are. Yet think they are outside the box.

Oh I see both sides as they are...hence my support for Trump. I think there are just as many corrupt politicians in the Republican party as there are in the Democratic party. It's just fun watching everyone get their panties in a bunch here on ATS...myself included sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
while the media establishment is all Russia Russia Russia and Republicans failed to stop Obamacare, real work is being done that isn't making (many) headlines.

as the Russia thing fades (fires go out without fuel) the real scandals involving the Clintons /foundation will start to be exposed, though I'm sure media progs will try to bury this. Trump is still shuffling the lineup, like any new admin, but will soon have his team running smoothly. the man is too successful to fail here; look at his track record. and congress is doing more than failing to fix health care.

I'm optimistic!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Seriously... though not a Democrat, I often set my hair on fire when they do. I'd hate to be late.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

By definition a shill is paid. But no, I don't get paid a dime to post my opinions anywhere.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: bknapple32

By definition a shill is paid. But no, I don't get paid a dime to post my opinions anywhere.

You're doing it for them for free then.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I guess the old craft of putting gold paint on a chuck of feces and claiming it's a nugget is not dead.

LOL ... the massive denial of reality required to be a Trump acolyte never ceases to amaze.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What a Disasterous Week for Democrats! MAGA

Trump doesn't think so...

Word on the hill is that Trump is in a psychotic rage thinking he has been betrayed.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Trump is still shuffling the lineup, like any new admin, but will soon have his team running smoothly. the man is too successful to fail here; look at his track record. and congress is doing more than failing to fix health care.

Fired the director of the FBI for failing to demonstrate personal loyalty to him.

Tried to intimidate his former FBI director into silence by threatening to release secret recordings of their conversations.

Encouraged America’s intelligence chiefs to undermine the FBI’s Russia probe.

Undermined international cooperation on climate change — and America’s credibility on the world stage — out of mindless spite.

Accused London’s first Muslim mayor of being indifferent to terrorism, hours after a terrorist attack in London.

Shared highly classified Israeli intelligence with a core ally of Israel’s top geopolitical foe. Then, accidentally, publicly confirmed that he had done so.

Abandoned an alliance with a longtime Middle East ally over Twitter. “So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism! Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 6, 2017

Praised a foreign leader for his policy of sanctioning the extrajudicial killings of thousands of suspected drug dealers and users. (Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte) “Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.” Trump telephone transcript.

Shoved the prime minister of Montenegro out of his way, so that he could stand at the front of a group of NATO leaders.

Disputed the Office of Government Ethics’s legal authority to oversee government ethics.

Allowed the Justice Department to prosecute a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions.

Knowingly hired a paid agent of the Turkish government as his national security adviser. (Michael Flynn)

Want more? Or do you mean his terrible track record as a businessman(eunich)?

edit on 28-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL and even if that were true, how does that negate anything in my OP?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't think your list is as damning as you think.

Scaramucci seems to be a douche. Which is completely in line with how Trump conducts himself. So that would be more of a concern for Trump and the Right than it would be for the Left.

The border wall bill has not been completely passed through congress and it appears to be peanuts compared to what is actually needed to build a complete wall. People are excited over a billion dollar band aid.

Browders testimony opens up many avenues of investigation, including Prevezon and how that also ties back to Trump.

The boy scouts apologized for Trump's speech.

I could go on, but I don't think you would care or get the point. Before you and others get too excited, you may want to sit back and watch how all of this unfolds. Bullets are flying in many directions and you are not out of the danger zone.

Also, why are there so many people on the internet blasting "MAGA" all the damn time? Is that the new mantra of the Right Wing brainwashed?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Senator John F. Kelly just now takes Reince's place as White House Chief of Staff. Drain it big guy!!

Reince Gone

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Seriously, though - of course the Trumpanzees are going to think those things comprise a "good" week with the proper spin. Some are likely not true, or hyperbolized, or could be seriously argued whether they are "good" or not. So, congratulations on *your* good week, I guess.

Trumpanzees?

It makes it SO easy to take some of you seriously when you use words like this.

Is your argument so weak that you have to resort to personal attacks and name-calling in order to get your point across?

Yeah, it was a good week. And they are only gonna get better and better.

Just about every day somebody on the Left creates a thread saying "Trump Administration is Imploding".

Never going to happen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join