It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani in drag kissing Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Given all the controversy surrounding Trump and his exclusion of transgenders from the military, I'd like to take everyone back to a simpler, more decent time. When Trump didn't have a problem getting intimate with a man in ladies clothes. Especially when that man is Rudy Giuliani. Ahh, the year 2000....

Maybe Trump wants to get rid of Sessions because he still has feelings for year 2000-era Rudy? Speaking from experience, it's best to not think about past relationships. The secret is to be happy with yourself and who you're with now. Surely there's someone on Trumps team who can impart that little piece of wisdom to him. Maybe not.

It's good in times like these to keep perspective. While Trump may or may not have an affinity for men in ladies clothes, the chemistry between him and Giuliani is undeniable. Would Sessions make the same video with Trump? Probably not. Given the facts, it's not unreasonable that Trump would want to fire Sessions. Maybe this has nothing to do with the Russia probe? What's REALLY in that dossier?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think people need to differentiate between hate and just not agreeing with a stance.

Trump I dont think hates trans, he just views it like many do, a menal disorder.

Fine in civilian life. If one wants to indugle in dellusions of being something there not they should be free too.

But in the military there is no room for people with mental disorders.
One does not was a soilder on the front line having a gender crsis.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'll take some of that eye bleach right about now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'll take some of that eye bleach right about now. Thanks.

I had a whole day planned today. Now I think I'm just going to sit in my room in the dark.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Doesn't Rudy looks like Gary Busey from Under Siege?

edit on 28-7-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
Doesn't Rudy looks like Gary Busy from Under Siege?

Ha! I didn't notice that but he does.

The resemblance is uncanny, actually.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Both look very VERY disturbing...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hilarious. It's nice to know some still have a sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Hilarious. It's nice to know some still have a sense of humor.

I'm torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to go into exile on some small Mexican island.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to go into exile on some small Mexican island.

It's just your fight or flight kicking in. Give it a laugh and things will be alright.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's just your fight or flight kicking in. Give it a laugh and things will be alright.

I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little in my mouth.

All in all a regular Friday.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InsaneIthorian
Fine in civilian life. If one wants to indugle in dellusions of being something there not they should be free too.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Given all the controversy surrounding Trump and his exclusion of transgenders from the military, I'd like to take everyone back to a simpler, more decent time. When Trump didn't have a problem getting intimate with a man in ladies clothes. Especially when that man is Rudy Giuliani. Ahh, the year 2000....

Maybe Trump wants to get rid of Sessions because he still has feelings for year 2000-era Rudy? Speaking from experience, it's best to not think about past relationships. The secret is to be happy with yourself and who you're with now. Surely there's someone on Trumps team who can impart that little piece of wisdom to him. Maybe not.

It's good in times like these to keep perspective. While Trump may or may not have an affinity for men in ladies clothes, the chemistry between him and Giuliani is undeniable. Would Sessions make the same video with Trump? Probably not. Given the facts, it's not unreasonable that Trump would want to fire Sessions. Maybe this has nothing to do with the Russia probe? What's REALLY in that dossier?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I thought Trump was mainly into "water-sports."

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

According to Russian active measures and propaganda, you'd be right. But according to reality, you're guilty of propagating Russian propaganda.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am now remembering that thread we had with the gradeschool boy who wanted to insist he was a penguin or something like it and the very same people who will come out of the woodwork insisting we indulge transpeople in everything thought this boy and his indentification as a penguin was ridiculous and should not be indulged in any way.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lol, wasn't this at the height of the White House sex scandals in the late 90's, when Trump was making fun of them while running for the Reform Party.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hrmm... looks like the donald will chase anything in skirt.

What has been seen can not be unseen.
edit on 28-7-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Hrmm... looks like the donald will chase anything in skirt.

What has been seen can not be unseen.

If you gaze into the Trump, it gazes back into you.

I need a shower.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: TacSite18

According to Russian active measures and propaganda, you'd be right. But according to reality, you're guilty of propagating Russian propaganda.

No, I got that from the Sterling Dossier, which is getting more and more independent confirmation as time goes by. WHat? I smell a "fake news" holler coming from the "always Trump" crowd.

Most experts have treated the dossier with caution, but in February, it was reported that some details related to conversations between foreign nationals had been independently corroborated, giving U.S. intelligence and law enforcement greater confidence in some aspects of the dossier as investigations continued. Trump himself has denounced the report, calling it "fake news" and "phony."

The "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him."[

Former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood has vouched for Steele's reputation.[12] He views Steele as a "very competent professional operator... I take the report seriously. I don't think it's totally implausible." He also stated that "the report's key allegation – that Trump and Russia's leadership were communicating via secret back channels during the presidential campaign – was eminently plausible."[

On December 26, 2016, Oleg Erovinkin, a former KGB/FSB general, was found dead in his car in Moscow. Erovinkin was a key liaison between Igor Sechin, head of Rosneft, and President Putin. Steele claimed much of the information came from a source close to Sechin. According to Christo Grozev, a journalist at Risk Management Lab, a think-tank based in Bulgaria, the circumstances of Erovinkin's death were "mysterious". Grozev suspected Erovinkin helped Steele compile the dossier on Trump and suggests the hypothesis that the death may have been part of a cover-up by the Russian government.[

On January 6, 2017, the Director of National Intelligence released a report assessing "with high confidence" that Russia's combined cyber and propaganda operation was directed personally by Vladimir Putin, with the aim of harming Hillary Clinton's candidacy and helping Trump.[50] Gillette wrote: "Steele's dossier, paraphrasing multiple sources, reported precisely the same conclusion, in greater detail, six months earlier, in a memo dated June 20."[

Source

Well,here is my predictions, and you can bring it up later if I am wrong: The Steel Dossier is going to figure very large in Meuller's final report, and what ever indictments he hands down.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join