It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned police headquarter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You what I thought at first glance?

That someone took the chance to utilize this abandon building for a low budget movie set.

It makes more sense that this was the work of some folks trying to make a low cost movie than something occult.

The level of work yet the level of mistakes screams such a concept.

Someone should see if we can't find scenes online by searching for all the movies that were released in that area over the last x amount of years, then see if any of the scenes match up to the images you took.

Then if we can't, we can at least rule that theory out and move onto the next.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: this is dumb

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boletus
a reply to: Boletus
It Looks like a diccionary to decypher

No, this time it's just garbage symbols. Someone copying one or two symbols. They're in the wrong orientation, too.

I thought the script might be the magickal "Theban Script" but it's not, nor is it Enochian as far as I can tell.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Set up a hunting cam discretely so next time they pop back for an occult ritual you get capture them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Welcome! Bien benido!

Those pictures are crazy. They do leave an uneasy feeling like someone said earlier. Thanks for having the Cojones to go take them.

Olle, nada, Que la pases bien por ATS y ten cuidado por aya con esos pirados. Buen rollo

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I bet the guards are the ones doing it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One more time....

What are the geographical coordinates of this place??? For example...

N yy.yyy
E xxx.xxx

Until these are provided, this is moving in the direction of "hoax". Especially given the odd circumstances of guard dogs and guards, but only one person being let in, etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Theres a photo of the location in the doc. Search for this in google maps or something because im not able atm to get the coordinates
imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The one at the left
imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Gracias tío! A ver si la gente se anima y se lo deja de tomar a broma xd

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Okay, let's do this a different way...

1. Is this place in Marbella...or Malaga?

2. It is on Medano 'street', correct?

3. The street address is 29604, correct?

4. What is another nearby landmark, major cross-street or area?

With the address you've listed I can't get anywhere even near close. The area which your address looks up to is completely different than the area shown in your picture...just completely different, not even remotely the same.

edit on 7/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Okay, try this imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That just makes it worse (adds even more confusion).

Can you just answer the questions above?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Its in Marbella, in the province Malaga, 29604 its the zip code, the street is medano and im using Apple maps, maybe Google maps doesnt have the street. Near the site are two supermarkets, at 2 or 3 km

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

i think i found it

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

i think i found it

You most certainly did find it!! ... Great job!!!

I certainly wouldn't call that Marbella proper, but rather well east (and somewhat south) of Marbella. I have been looking way west of there based on the description. If he would have just said 'immediately west of Urb. Real De Zaragoza' I'd have found it a long time ago. Sheesh!

In any case, excellent job!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What is the structure 100m to the east of the station? Looks like a very large house, but in varying state of disrepair also

What is the structure 191m due south of the station? Also looks like a house, but much smaller.

Lastly, what is the gigantic 'compound' 300m to the south east (right on the water)? Who ever owns that one doesn't want any visitors judging by 4m walls around it and the cameras all over the place (including the entrance).

I assume you are accessing this station using the dirt road up the hill, between the entrance to Mimosa's and the entrance to the giant compound noted above.

Here...

I will say this; this is a very unusual and peculiar place indeed!

Lastly, why the ambiguous directions earlier? You could have easily given far more precise location information which would have only required seconds to locate.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I speak spanish and a little bit of english, the problem its that i dont know how to explain myself the properly way. The building at the left its like a complex to play tennis and sports and that kind of things, the bottom house i dont have idea, and the same with the other buildings. Im working atm so i would be able to take a look tomorrow

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You have done great so far for not having English as your primary language!
Thanks heaps for the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's okay. You're doing just fine (good) with English!

Yes, I understood instantly what the building at the left was. It is a luxury beach resort.

I'm much more curious about the buildings to the east and south.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So let me summarize some of the things I believe I understand now....

- The building in question, the police headquarters, sits on top of a fairly large hill. As such, it would have a commanding view of nearly everything in the local area, including the beach.

- The property the building sits on seems to be very peculiar indeed. All the beachfront properties to the east and west are highly developed, but this particular area is not.

- The property appears to be about 20 hectars (50 acres), bounded on the east by a top dollar high-end resort, and a fairly nice residential condo complex to the east.

- There appears to be people camping and generally occupying the land where the police station is, although not right near the police station.

- There is a beachfront nightclub, Mimosa's, south and east of the police headquarters which is popular with the locals. It doesn't appear to be a particularly high-end place, but rather a bar/pub type place for music, drinks and snacks on the beach.

- There is a very large gated "compound" on the south east corner of the property, on the beach, clearly belonging to someone of immense wealth. It does not appear to be a 'resort', but rather a private residence. The walls of this compound make it relatively clear the owner is very private. The entrance road to the property is gated, and monitored by cameras. There are also numerous other closed circuit TV cameras observing the compound. This compound is approximately 300m south-south east of the abandoned police headquarters. The entrance road also looks to go up the hill to the station. Here's the entrance gate...(notice the camera pole and two cameras above the left gate. It is approximately 130m west of the road pictured above)...

- There is a large house looking structure approximately 100m east-south east of the police headquarters. This building is in easy view of the headquarters and vice versa. The 'house' does not appear to be in good conditions, there is an abandoned swimming pool behind the house and the general appearance is not that of a maintained facility. In the sat pic I saw, there is a car at the property, so it is not unoccupied.

- There is another small house looking structure just under 200m to the south west of the police station. This structure also looks abandoned, or seldom used. None of these structures look related to each other.

- There is another unidentified structure in the trees 80m almost due north of the station. I can't tell what this structure is other than having a tile roof.

- There is a road through the trees, due north of the station out to the main highway to the north (N-340). The entrance to this road is posted above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join