It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned police headquarter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Looks like the work of some creative kids. Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

On the Right of your red square it seems to be Saturn depicted and written above it.

The cult around Saturn... is an intriguing story

Here i found it more clear:

Those are not your average day gravity !
edit on 28-7-2017 by EartOccupant because: Cosmic interference

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boletus

Looks like there is a cult that found a building to decorate/desecrate. Probably a self-styled cult/occultist who is combining as much of every cult/ancient dark religion as possible. Whoever he/she is, has done some serious research and is quite the artist. It does seem spooky though.

Do any of the markings seem recent? If it looks recent, maybe put a trailcam somewhere close by and see who is coming and going and at what hours of the day?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
We find that crazy typewriter, we'll find our kidnapper

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is creativity here for sure, but I think people are really reaching to tie it into the occult.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If this was just the drunken / stoned ramblings of some "kids" trying to write some scary looking stuff and be cool, you wouldn't see the attention to detail.

just because you and others want it to mean something, doesn't mean it does. fact is if it is in run down old building in a inner city or even a suburb where there are kids who thinks it's cool to worship satan and scrawl crap on the walls of the building that may have meaning to them, chances are that is just exactly what it is. some people pay attention to detail in everything they do when stoned,( in fact some say that when stoned they are more detail oriented and more creative), and some drunks (alcoholics) can't do any thing unless drunk. i've known several that could not even do any work unless they were half cocked. two of them were stucco and plasters which it takes talent and paying attention to detail for it to look right and good.

on that note,

booga booga booga, 😬👹👹👹👹
edit on 28-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
thanks for the post and link, forwarded the information on to a few friends into the occult to see if they can make heads or tails of it.

Some of it is obviously graffiti most of it looks way to in depth for simple kids wasting time to me, it could be a big elaborate hoax for some reason or it could be people trying to accomplish something, I think it would be interesting to figure out what.

mental exercise if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It would be cool if you guys can decipher it and read what it says. Than it might be interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
My first thought is that it is probably a Web storytelling puzzle game.

They can be extremely complex and intense.

If you aren't familiar with them, you can check out "Night Mind" on YouTube. He does a pretty good job of explaining them when he finds them.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Super interesting. So far there's been hieroglyphics, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and English. Seems like if it were just a prank or kids, drunks, or stoners, they really put alot of effort into this. Not saying it couldn't be the work of any of the above, but I'd say it's unlikely. To be able to convey thoughts in 6 languages is pretty impressive no matter who you are. My wife's first language was Spanish, I've been with her 7 years and still can't speak it fluently.

Has anything ever happened at this location? Is it a common place for teenage kids to hang out? We had an old shut down sanitarium around here and when I was growing up, kids hung out there all the time, wrote crazy stuff on the walls (nothing intricate as this), smoked mad weed, and looked for ghosts.

As far as the hieroglyphics goes, are they Egyptian? There were other cultures to use them, right?
edit on 28-7-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

In looking at the hyroglyphics they are made up and meaningless so obviously someone thought they looked cool but didn't know how to make them.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

In looking at the hyroglyphics they are made up and meaningless so obviously someone thought they looked cool but didn't know how to make them.

How could you possibly make such an assertion??? Have you seen every single example of heiroglyphics in existence...even ones which haven't been seen / found yet??? Modern writing is nothing more than advanced, more descriptive, heiroglyphics without the pictograms.

On what basis do you make the claim these heiroglyphics are "meaningless"????

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Graffiti from someone or some people into the occult. go to almost any abandoned building you may be surprised what you find

And that is the low hanging fruit.

However, across all of the languages used, it looked to me as if it was all in the same "handwriting". Perhaps even same tool/brush. Now, it is possible for someone to be able to parrot these things without knowing the actual language. But, there's so much of it. Also, one thing I noticed is that none of the writing looked to be any older than others (i.e. obvious wear and tear of the elements on the surface and in the ink/paint/pigments used). This to me suggests that it is not nearly the amalgam of different random people contributing in various languages, rather, that it was mostly done all within the same relative time period.

Other than the term for the devil, satan, it did no appear as though there was much of anything else repeated across more or all of the languages used. Very curious.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Cool, you got your masters in hieroglyphics the same place you learned how to spell the word?

I believe you! You obviously know everything on the topic

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hitparader
We find that crazy typewriter, we'll find our kidnapper

LMAO!!! Classic!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simple they attempted to use Egyptian symbols but didn't understand them or even make them correctly. I can easily make hyroglyphics that would look real to you. Problem is I could make up the symbols meaning if you attempt to read it you cant.

Reminds me of a friend he got a tattoo that says peace in chinese. My question was how do you know that. His response well it looks chinese.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That's just a bunch of local kids, reading about magic, and then using the abandoned building to experiment with the things they read about.

They draw the "spells" on the walls, and try to invoke some demon.
edit on 28-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boletus

What are the coordinates of this location?

The address doesn't want to look up properly in Google

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
amazing. how far is this from a real city? damn i wish i could go there and photograph with a big rig camera. this just proves the crazy batsh!t religions running the world are religions no one speaks about. zorostrian-egyptian-babylonian-kabbalastic-freemazonry crap, all running things.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Considering the amount of work involved, and the combination of different religions/cults etc., with the fact that most of it looks decorative (painting borders around symbols in contrasting colors, totally unnecessary..) I am thinking this is either some kind of art project or someone wanting to get attention for some reason.

It's actually pretty in a way, I am not trying to poo-poo the whole thing. It is not typical to find such cross-cultural works in anything but something pre-planned, in an academic/artistic sort of way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join