It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Honestly, I commend anybody how has worked in any trade or profession as long as you say you have, because that experience is a knowledge base that can be shared.
But for someone who has worked in such a geology intensive field for as long as you purport, frankley, I am stunned that hold on to this view so stubbornly.
The idea of the earth being

covered in 2 miles of mud slurry or end up below 2000 feet of water....or on top of a cooking hot mountain which is rock and rolling ....they are toast...soooooo...
is, to use your own words,

makes you seem a little left-field....but my oh my do you struggle to make it be your way.....lol.
If thats the case what happened in the Mojave desert? In places you can pick up a rock, and the ground underneath it has not seen the sun for 200,000 years, there has been no miles of mud to cover it, no 2000' of water to cover it. That rock has sat there on top of that sun baked, wind swept fluvial plain all that time.
What happened at the ancient lakes of the basin and ranges, that left their high stand marks on the surrounding mountains, as they evaporated away to vast salt flats. How did these basins not fill up with mud?
You can still find paleo indian artifacts laying on the ground, 12 000 years after they were dropped there, how is that, if the everything has been coveved in mud 3 times since.
Just

Put the mouse down and step away from the interwebnets for yours and others safety

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I applaud and commend your efforts here. But st the end of the day, pure arguing with someone who is to Geology, what Raggedyman is to Biological Evolution. There's no convincing and no obtaining anything resembling supporting data for the hypothetical scenario. At least Raggedy admits his disbelief in Evolution is based on faith. This cat truly believes they have a workable model to replace all of Geology yet refuses to "show their work" because we're going to steal it from him and make YouTube videos lol. Of all the reasons I've seen for people refusing to provide evidence to support their claim on ATS, this is a new one even for me! The denial and the confirmation bias are a little frightening to be honest.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Good morning PeterV.
I know I wont be changing any minds, I'm having fun shining a big fat spotlight into a hole of willfull ignorance.
For someone who has made a living in the oil business, the denial of the basic science that made that vocation possible is astounding.
It would be like me claiming iron is the solidified tears of the gods.
In regards to this particular thread, I consider myself a "fringer" in what I propose, but the wave stuff is just

edit on p00000010k281042017Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:28:50 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah, seeing that they worked in a field that wouldn't exist were it not for the application of current understanding of Geology yet continues to dispute the validity of any scientific principles that oppose his ravings leaves me scratching my head. I'm just dumbfounded that anyone can actually believe they have a working alternative model to current understanding of geology yet refuse to explain their model or demonstrate any sort of data to support it aside from telling everyone else that they're brainwashed by the education system and that the evidence is all around them! Hahaha It's threads like this that make me miss Marduk's posts. Oh well, I'm on my way to Cahokia so I'll make sure I get some good photos to share. Maybe people will be able to begin to differentiate between the ravings of a madman and actual scientific evidence. Nah... who do I think I'm fooling lol?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

I applaud and commend your efforts here. But st the end of the day, pure arguing with someone who is to Geology, what Raggedyman is to Biological Evolution. There's no convincing and no obtaining anything resembling supporting data for the hypothetical scenario. At least Raggedy admits his disbelief in Evolution is based on faith. This cat truly believes they have a workable model to replace all of Geology yet refuses to "show their work" because we're going to steal it from him and make YouTube videos lol. Of all the reasons I've seen for people refusing to provide evidence to support their claim on ATS, this is a new one even for me! The denial and the confirmation bias are a little frightening to be honest.

No Peter I am giving it to you....and hope you make YT vids about it.This thread is full of evidence because most if not all forbidden archology flood myths are based on GCDWs.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sweet, have fun.
Such a fascinating place.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Honestly, I commend anybody how has worked in any trade or profession as long as you say you have, because that experience is a knowledge base that can be shared.
But for someone who has worked in such a geology intensive field for as long as you purport, frankley, I am stunned that hold on to this view so stubbornly.
The idea of the earth being

covered in 2 miles of mud slurry or end up below 2000 feet of water....or on top of a cooking hot mountain which is rock and rolling ....they are toast...soooooo...
is, to use your own words,

makes you seem a little left-field....but my oh my do you struggle to make it be your way.....lol.
If thats the case what happened in the Mojave desert? In places you can pick up a rock, and the ground underneath it has not seen the sun for 200,000 years, there has been no miles of mud to cover it, no 2000' of water to cover it. That rock has sat there on top of that sun baked, wind swept fluvial plain all that time.
What happened at the ancient lakes of the basin and ranges, that left their high stand marks on the surrounding mountains, as they evaporated away to vast salt flats. How did these basins not fill up with mud?
You can still find paleo indian artifacts laying on the ground, 12 000 years after they were dropped there, how is that, if the everything has been coveved in mud 3 times since.
Just

Put the mouse down and step away from the interwebnets for yours and others safety

You are not paying attention.
I have no more time for the interwebs....or books or seminars or re-writing anything....no one really does.....I dont use a mouse......no one is safe right now.....unless you can find a safe place somewhere within the 48 month window we all have....it doesnt matter what your job is....the window is what it is.

The Continents are displaced....some rise some fall some do both....mountains are dropped to the bottom of the ocean in some cases and are driven thousands of feet higher in other cases.....its a moster mash.

BTW.....the GCDWs are exactly as described.....they are caused by the Landmass tilting down as it moves forward by proxy DRIVING water up and over itself.....this water then scrapes the land clean as it rushes towards the trailing edge of the landmass then over it.....then when the landmass STOPS moving the water remaining swishes back towards the leading edge of the now static landmass.

The methods you rely on for dating anything are bunk IMHO so we will leave that alone.....however use the GCWD model to your question of there being many different spots where you can find artifacts of obviously vastly different ages .....the entire surface is covered by water but not necessarily entirely covered by 1-2 miles of mud slurry .....as a paralell in one oil producing area there is oil under 3000m of overburden and close by the same composition oil is under 800m and not so far away the same coposition oil is found under 40 meters of overburden..........the depth of overburden/mud slurry is directly relative to location on the GCDW model.....however EVERYTHING is buried beneath water while this overburden is being placed.......some areas such as those mid-continent depending on the incoming GCDW pattern .....might only get washed over and scraped twice lightly with these areas being the first exposed when the water returns to its newly defined basins.These in many cases on different continents are the anomolous areas you point out.Landmasses being pushed up will not be covered in overburden but will still have been washed over in most cases.......there are anomalys but ALL are illustrated clearly within the GCDW model.Glad you mentioned salt flats as they are a key waypoint on the GCDW model gridmap.

What material plant/animal/otherwise that doesnt get buried under the mud slurry ends up washed off of the trailing sides/edges of the Continents .

There is simply nothing more to add.....everything I postulate has been in some part already discussed written about and espoused within the public domain of the internet and alsewhere.

edit on 5-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yeah, seeing that they worked in a field that wouldn't exist were it not for the application of current understanding of Geology yet continues to dispute the validity of any scientific principles that oppose his ravings leaves me scratching my head. I'm just dumbfounded that anyone can actually believe they have a working alternative model to current understanding of geology yet refuse to explain their model or demonstrate any sort of data to support it aside from telling everyone else that they're brainwashed by the education system and that the evidence is all around them! Hahaha It's threads like this that make me miss Marduk's posts. Oh well, I'm on my way to Cahokia so I'll make sure I get some good photos to share. Maybe people will be able to begin to differentiate between the ravings of a madman and actual scientific evidence. Nah... who do I think I'm fooling lol?

Peter.....that is a "REPEATABLE working alternative model".....and lets call it the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Theory in honor of your inputs.The Vlar GCDW model.

Peter....."evidence of hydraulic restructuring of the continental surfaces"......we can be more specific now that you understand enough to grasp the impact of the word "hydraulic".......a gamechanging impact IMHO.

Peter.....this is how the material oil is made of was "deposited"...in...."resevoirs".....lol.....no.....ROFLMAO......ONLY massive hydraulic action[measurable using the Vlar GCDW model] could possibly displace and move and classify and then deposit and overburden QUADRILLIONS of tonnes of material.

Build the CHOCOLATE MODELS....you can eat them when you are done destroying all evidence that you are now a part of a secret society which has acess to the Forevertime Knowledge and Humanities One True History.

You are on your own now Peter.....good luck finding a suitable Rabbit-Hole.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No, please don't use my name in association with crank science. There is no testable or repeatable model demonstrated anywhere within this thread and chocolate mounding isn't a comparable medium in any way. I'm suspecting that your involvement in oil extrusion isn't as extensive as you would like people to believe so no, I won't be making any YouTube videos regarding your hoakum but thanks for the compliment. I don't donyourube, I do peer review, the stuff you don't believe in for reasons that don't exist. If you're fears of the peer review process had any validity, we would still be insisting that "Clovis First" was the only accurate model for the settling of the Americas, we wouldn't see papers on Denisovans or other members of the Genus Homo aside from H. Sapiens or any other scientific advancement of the past 200 years. Your views on Geology aren't too far away from the Paleontological views of the woman who runs "Christians Against Dinosaurs" in that you purposely misrepresent what is actually stated in the scientific literature to fit your preconceived notions and bizarre confirmation bias. The bottom line is that if you had anything to support your "model", you would present the evidence instead of simply stating that it exists everywhere around us and to inject irony into chocolate. You can't dispute a scientific discipline that you don't understand the basic sense of and you refuse to bother learning about it because you think there is some over arching world wide conspiracy to force everyone who works in scientific fields to March in lock step. If you had ever taken a science course or been to a conference, you would know that there is nothing resembling your version of events in the real world. Anytime you want to produce YOUR evidence, feel few. Until then, most of us are content to sit back and laugh a little. Because quite honestly, if the current understanding of Geology were faulty, you wouldn't be able to find oil or predict where it should be with the accuracy that exists in that field. You know, the one that hires Geologists to help them find oil reservoirs? But good luck with you GCDW hypothesis. Anytime you want to show the data that supports it feel free. I won't hold my breath though.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is this still going?

Where is all the thousands of feet of mud atop Stonehenge? Simple question, expect a simple answer

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Once again: You do NOT understand science. You present half-baked theories as if they were facts and scorn facts as being half-baked theories. This thread has run its course. You the one that's alone. Mo-one else agrees with you.

And PLEASE stop mentioning the chocolate pudding metaphor. You're not doing yourself any favours.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why in the Scottish Highlands do I walk on Torridon sandstone and not mud?

Actually, why does the mud from this global catastrophe 3,000 odd years ago not accur anywhere on Earth?!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Peter,tis to late...the Vlar GCDw model it will forever be with no references intended to you personally.

Yes Peter....if you insist.....oil was lain down over millions of years via layer upon layer of rotting vegetation....then it was all melted by the sun and ran in wee litte black gold gooey rivulets down into cracks in the ground into massive rabbit holes which we now call resevoirs......you see Peter if you tell this lie at least you explain how the oil ended up in pools and resevoirs....

Not Oil extrusion Peter.....I said every level ....from exploration to drilling to extraction to processing.....over multiple decades.....I have spoken to more Petroleum engineers and Geologists than Carter has pills.

Yes there is a demonstratable model presented....lol....you simply have to build it.....you havent seemed to have done so.

Yes it is a kids version made of chocolate.....because it is conceptual Peter......until someon publishes a Paper on the Vlar Global Continental Displacment Wave Model we will not be seeing the adult version of the Vlar GCDW Model.

My relatives have been into publishing for centuries pal.....you dont even have the faintest clue what Peer Review is......you simply produce content until it is content someone wishes to hear and utilise......lol....you work is biaseed by proxy.

You are correct that the womans group disputes current dating methods as I do....however they do not have the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model to rely on to prove their beliefs.....or they would be running with it.

The botom line Peter is if YOU were ME and you had the Vlar GCDW model data you would clearly grasp its impacts and would see how and why it has been suppressed to date......others have tried to publish books ect on this topic and they are already linked to this thread....and you would also know full well the hurdles one would have to jump to bring the Vlar GCDW Model to light.

Todays resource exploration technology supports 100% the findings of the Vlar GCDW Model.....and will continue to do so in the future....

Peter forget oil and your obsession with clinging to a peer approved reality based upon the controls others have had in place for many Centuries .I am trying to find a video which proves 6 publishers worked together to write the bible everyone uses today....IF your work is what you claim which I do not doubt.....lol....you are so warped you have to be doing what you say man.....then you must see a conflict of interest there right????....lol.....Best part is this Peter.....wait till you see the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Religon Template......because it reverse engineers the birth and evolutions of ALL major doctrines taking them all back to one origin....and alas Peter it is not divinity based....it is a history book describing the reality of and details surrounding a Vlar GCDW Model event. .......and wait till you see the Vlar GCDW Model Template for the Human Geonome.....lol....it ALL fits together Peter ....and there is sooooo much more....and once you begin looking you will find it all on your own....you dont need me now pal.

Feel free to present whatever evidences you find in any ways you wish.....for I have found only Jello-Pudding Oreos and Aero candy bars.....and I am seriously out of here now.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Is this still going?

Where is all the thousands of feet of mud atop Stonehenge? Simple question, expect a simple answer

Simple answer?.......read the entire thread....its explained....just before you popped in actually.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
2x post.OOOps....but considering Andymayhew felt the need to roar twice....lol...its fitting I guess.
edit on 6-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

P.S.
Geologic oil is renewable, just not in human timescales, but synthetic bio-oils are.

Small metallic slivers that seem to sublimate?

Or

There's no reason geological oil should need to always be millions of years old. It's just biomass that got buried or something before it could decompose.

Vegetable oil will burn in a diesel engine if you preheat it first. So it's not some magical super process that creates burnable fuels. It's not like the process that makes diamonds.

Most geological oil probably was buried by things like the Yucatan asteroid impact the killed the dinosaurs, though. Widespread catastrophes like that can lead to mass burials of living matter, which protect them from decomposing and then leave you with all that fuel in one deposit.

Could a Vlar type event do it? Yeah. Probably.

Did Vlar do it? Well...... probably not.

A lot of academic scientists don't consider geology to be a real science.

Physicists make all kinds of jokes about it.

---Which would also help you to understand why a trained geologist might accept a pseudo scientific belief about continental displacement.

Although it is important to remember that the currently prevailing theory by Alfred Wegener, of very long time period continental drift, was also considered pseudoscience at one time.

www.forbes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join