It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I agree with you that tv science is just dreadful.

I think they downplay the reality so as not to scare the natives. The effects of a huge impactor take more than a few seconds to develop, the networks produce those horrible computer graphics to stay in tune with most peoples attention span, imo.

If you read "Hammer" you might ave also enjoyed "Footfall". A race of aliens drop rocks on Earth during a takeover, the most compelling scenario how that would really play out, if their intent was to conquer earth, the best tactic would be to sit back and hurl rocks...

Why I laugh so hard at Independence Day , that film is a friggin joke.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I agree with you that tv science is just dreadful.

I think they downplay the reality so as not to scare the natives. The effects of a huge impactor take more than a few seconds to develop, the networks produce those horrible computer graphics to stay in tune with most peoples attention span, imo.

If you read "Hammer" you might ave also enjoyed "Footfall". A race of aliens drop rocks on Earth during a takeover, the most compelling scenario how that would really play out, if their intent was to conquer earth, the best tactic would be to sit back and hurl rocks...

Why I laugh so hard at Independence Day , that film is a friggin joke.

I just watched the woman named Kerry Cassidy discuss the potential demise of Atlantis being catalysed by an aimed rock from space projectcamelotportal.com... myself started a thread years ago here on ATS asking everyone what they thought we could do to put up a reasonable defense to such an attack....America has had "The Rods of God" technology for decades www.popsci.com... .In Starship Troopers alien bugs hurl plasma balls at us from off-world en.wikipedia.org...(film) .

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Why would there be - islam is only about 1300 years old. There exist glass salad bowls 700 years older than that.

That's not the point I was making, I meant the narrative of the Quran on historic deluges, and the descriptions therein. With regards to the story of Noah etc.

The Quranic account of things.

I don't know if anyone even knew that an account of it was mentioned in there, as I see bible and other scriptures are cited. Unless you are talking about a deluge that occurred post bible, pre Quran??

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: one4all

(Pause)
Excuse me.
(Door opens. Door closes, Hysterical laughter can be heard faintly. Door opens. Door closes.)
Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.
Yup, you failed Geology 101, have no concept of plate tectonics and have not the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

Hope you are a good swimmer......lol.....and I hope no one listens to your status quo party-line schtick.....very little of it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

(Pause)
Excuse me.
(Door opens. Door closes, Hysterical laughter can be heard faintly. Door opens. Door closes.)
Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.
Yup, you failed Geology 101, have no concept of plate tectonics and have not the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

Hope you are a good swimmer......lol.....and I hope no one listens to your status quo party-line schtick.....very little of it makes sense.

Please name one place where plate tectonics was so fast that 'driveways and cars' ended up underwater. One place. One single incident.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You are discussing plate tectonics in context of conventional perspective......and I am not....I am discussing plate tectonics in context of a Global Continental Displacement action in which all Continents are moved.....during which the anchor points holding the Continents in place give way like a tooths roots when you pull it . The Bowl of Chocolate JelloPudding with an Oreo Cookie in it is a Bang-On example.....what you are calling the continental shelf is really the fresher lava disturbed by the movement......if you are serious about this discussion you will stop trying to force everything into a status quo comfort zone....and you will make a bowl of Jello-Pudding like I told you to...you will let the pudding 1/3 set then put an Oreo Cookie on top ensuring it is 1/3 of its height buried then put it in your ice-box to set more....follow my earlier instructions....

The ocean floors get split open as this continental displacement happens and in our model the outer congealed layer of the cooled pudding represents the Ocean floor....we must visualise that water is laying upon that surface and is 2/3 the height of the Oreo/Continent....so when we push the Cookie across the surface of the cooled pudding it rips the congealed surface layer/"Ocean Floor" open and its leading and tailing edges expose fresh pudding/lava .....this freshly exposed pudding/lava is what builds the continental shelf including its leading and trailing edges.......when you visualise the water in the model it will come up and over the Cookie due to the movement of the Cookie and this is an example of a Continental Displacement Wave.

Of course there is rock solid geological evidence everywhere.

If we do not depart from convention in our discussions we will never progress....this is why making the model is so important...because YOU are learning something new but are simultaneously trying to set all of the parameters on how you are taught according to current status quo which leaves us no way to make forward progress without re-writing the entire status quo which is impossible in one fell swoop....lol....

IMHO without aerial imagery we would never have discovered this.....however with this imagery the evidence is undeniable.

I am trying to re-write everything you have learned....lol....I know this is impossible....but it IS POSSIBLE for YOU to find your own way expeditiously to these same conclusions......using a bowl of pudding a cookie some imagination and your status quo peer approval driven education.

It is the pull of Nibiru which causes the continents to move.

If we cannot accept a MACRO "driver" catalysing this MACRO action on the planets surface we cannot quantify the relative SPEEDS these movement happen at.

Sadly my friend....I must say IMHO in my theoretical model which happens to be supported by our surface topology....this happens very very FAST....fast enough to pull Continent into a deep freeze with everything insitu from Mammoths with buttercups in their mouths to entire Communities which have been inundated then flash frozen as some are claiming litter Antarctica.

Without the presupposiition dynamic provided by our theoretical modeling it would take me YEARS to present all of the tactile evidence and to re-teach things.

I am not being facetious when I say show me a Continent which does not show direct evidence of our theoretical models impacts....use your imagination and visualise what the hydraulic action of the water on such a scale does to the Continents landscape as this dip-and-drip action happens???.....this is why Whales are found jammed in mountain passes....they are caught up in a sieve like action when the displacement wave reaches the mountains pushing trillions of tonnes of material scraped from the surface in front of it up and over coastal mountain ranges......

I am not being inflammatory and insulting your education ok....lol...but do yo really think oil was made by layer and layers of plants and animals built up over millions of years?.....lol..... oil is found in "pools" and "resevoirs" right......lol....I have tasted fresh out of the earth crude oil.......so exactly how do you think the oil found its way into the deep points on the surface topography to form these "pools" and "resevoirs"....lol....surely the sun did not melt it and cause it to simply flow itself down into these very few specially placed spots right?.....lol.The only force capable of catalysing this process by moving gathering classifying and depositing the TRILLIONS of tons of material is a hydraulic force.

As our theoretical Jello-Pudding/Oreo model shows evidence of.
edit on 4-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

According to you the continental shelves off North America's East Coast and Europe's West coast are made up of freshly displaced lava?
What???
There are no active seamounts, or volcanoes anywhere near those regions. The mid-Atlantic ridge is one thing, along with Iceland, but that's in the middle of the Atlantic, hence the name. But there are no active seamounts off the coasts mentioned above. Then you mention Niburu. It's existence is controversial to say the least and even if it existed why should it power plate tectonics?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You are discussing my mention of NAs West[leading edge] and East[trailing edge]... Coasts in that Continental example we see evidence of a Westerly movement .

Have you ever heard of the Ring of Fire? en.wikipedia.org...

I did not specificlly discuss Europe.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You are discussing my mention of NAs West[leading edge] and East[trailing edge]... Coasts in that Continental example we see evidence of a Westerly movement .

Have you ever heard of the Ring of Fire? en.wikipedia.org...

I did not specificlly discuss Europe.

I'm afraid that you're going to have to discuss Europe, because geology is not limited to North America. Europe has a large continental shelf. According to your theory it's therefore heading Eastwards. There's just one problem - Asia's in the way and the Urals stopped heading upwards about 200 million years ago. Ergo sudden shifts Eastwards have not happened. Nor have sudden shifts Westwards in the case of North America. I have family in Oregon and they'd notice if a violent earthquake suddenly jolted them eastwards whilst the Cascade volcanoes all erupted at the same time.
And yes, I've heard of the Ring of Fire. It's powered by the subduction of various plates.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Of course there is rock solid geological evidence everywhere.

Yes there is. Why dont you try looking at some of it, instead of trolling this thread with your rather strange, highly imaginative, but wholly lacking in any evidence (rock solid or otherwise), alternative idea?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

All flood myths relate to these cyclical continental displacement waves and all doctrines originate from the One True Humanitarian History written by the Survivors.....and this original history did not include any diety based religous content...it was a recorded history.

Newearth discusses the Survivors of the last global catastrophe.

These people discuss the same event I discuss.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

eduardopiperet.wordpress.com...

www.google.ca... the+science+of+catastrophe&gs_l=psy-ab.3...100985.113202.0.113528.36.36.0.0.0.0.198.3653.15j19.34.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0.bsAgTI9l9nc#imgrc=Bp5P UGpcP6IdMM:

This is just the tip of the iceburg in terms of volume of data supporting the Global Continental Displacement Wave Theory I propose.Now YOU may look at some of the rock solid evidence which has always been available to you and to everyone who has looked for it.Enjoy..Lobsangs.
edit on 4-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
These mud fossils are the end result of Global Continental Displacement Waves......most often found on the perimeter of splash zones where erosion has undercut the overburden.

www.youtube.com...

This is how it is possible.

phys.org...

Having fun yet?...I am...I enjoy unravelling the mess TPTB have made of humanities one true history...and we could never do it without great threads on great sites like ATS with great contributions from all of our online friends.Cheers.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

What if it was the worlds oldest game of telephone...

Are we even getting the actual story anymore, or have we been told a complete work of fiction?

Scientifically, historians scoffed at the biblical account of Ur. And many other historical accounts recorded by scripture that mainstream history simply may have forgotten. But academics seem determined to keep bumping heads with scripture.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Academia or Quackademia is poisoned by TPTB....be they doctrinal or fiscally driven or a combo of both.

The divide is so great that IMHO a revolution is needed....not corrective efforts but a complete revolution....people and proxy entities responsible for suppression and misdirection MUST be held accountable for Global Humanitarian progress to be made.

So basiclly the first religous group who comes clean and adjusts their focus to support the truth will by proxy become the single most powerful group on Earth.....for at this point Humanity will flock to the truth instinctively like a moth to the flame.

This video series IMHO is bang on....combine it with the causality which is a set of Cyclical Global Coastal Displacement Waves and Mud Fossil evidence.....and you have a firm direction to look towards in a truth quest.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That is a amazing series on whats in everyone back yard and how the Penguins either ignore it or concoct the stupidest story's imaginable . And then call it scientific ...HA ..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

There are even issues within the Bible that needs to be looked at and understood but if you create text books like the one in this vid its easy to see how most would just take the BS as fact

edit on 6-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyMayhew

All flood myths relate to these cyclical continental displacement waves and all doctrines originate from the One True Humanitarian History written by the Survivors.....and this original history did not include any diety based religous content...it was a recorded history.

Newearth discusses the Survivors of the last global catastrophe.

These people discuss the same event I discuss.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

eduardopiperet.wordpress.com...

www.google.ca... the+science+of+catastrophe&gs_l=psy-ab.3...100985.113202.0.113528.36.36.0.0.0.0.198.3653.15j19.34.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0.bsAgTI9l9nc#imgrc=Bp5P UGpcP6IdMM:

This is just the tip of the iceburg in terms of volume of data supporting the Global Continental Displacement Wave Theory I propose.

Except you haven't proposed a Theory. You have a hypothesis that isn't supported by anything but your own whims. I wish I could charge you by the minute for the videos I took the time to sit through which in no way support your imaginary hypothesis. Please, by all means, donthe researxh, show your work, publish the paper and let people see your evidence for global displacement waves. Constantly insisting that they are real and distracting for the lack of supporting evidence with rants against TPTB etc... does nothing at all to bolster your claims. Do the research, show the work and post it. Not someone else's BS YouTube videos that you think support your thesis where the presenter claims weathered sandstone is a man made megalithic structure. And you expect people to take you seriously? I'm having a tough time believing that you really believe what your promoting and that you're not just mocking science deniers to make them look silly.

Now YOU may look at some of the rock solid evidence which has always been available to you and to everyone who has looked for it.Enjoy..Lobsangs.

I've looked at it and it's not what you promote it as. At least you're entertaining in your emphaticness.
edit on 6-8-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Rex Bear says 6 Publishers worked together putting together the current bible everyone uses.....TPTB are the "Survivors" .. IMHO these are interchangable definitions ...these 6 companies were all owned by TPTB....these people suppressed our One True Humanitarian History.For it is Cyclical and they know it....one ring to rule them all is how they think....to be frank about it this group of Survivors completely intends on Shepherding Humanity through the soon coming earth cycle...they have been beyond ruthless in their efforts and they are the single most powerful group on this planet by tenfold. www.youtube.com...

There are many ways to reverse extrapolate the Survivors path and actions....step by step by step.....with exact precision....these Survivors posess the full and complete explanation of the origin all global Flood myths.

P.S...congratulations...outstanding work.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You might enjoy this vid . It is not made for your theory as the captions use the standard Penguin text book narratives but if you watch closely you will see some very big stones all around the area ...I have been there and it is quite amazing .

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Excellent thread

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join