It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: TheChrome
The Bible sets a firm date for the the Flood... 2370 BC. What does the Bristlecone pine tree ring core data say about this date?

You don't need bristlecone pine tree ring data to tell that that date is a load of fetid dingoes kidneys. The Fifth Dynasty in Egypt continues to rule after that date, and it's also the period of the Early Dynastic Period in Mesopotamia. No flood.

Says who? You cannot hang your hat on historians data, no more than you can hang your hat on CNN or FOX News for what happened today! Do you for one instance think that if people disagree with the current, then the past is set in stone? Malarkey!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The Bible sets a firm date for the the Flood... 2370 BC. What does the Bristlecone pine tree ring core data say about this date?

You don't need bristlecone pine tree ring data to tell that that date is a load of fetid dingoes kidneys. The Fifth Dynasty in Egypt continues to rule after that date, and it's also the period of the Early Dynastic Period in Mesopotamia. No flood.

Says who? You cannot hang your hat on historians data, no more than you can hang your hat on CNN or FOX News for what happened today! Do you for one instance think that if people disagree with the current, then the past is set in stone? Malarkey!

Speaking as a historian, with a BA in history, pardon me whilst I sit in the corner and laugh derisively. There is 0% proof of any world-wide flood on that date. Or any day come to that, unless you stretch a fact to breaking point and count the Snowball Earth period in Earth's very distant past.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Much discussed here, and pretty improbable. In brief, the data didn't hold up.

It was really not a good concept - you have species dying while similar species of the same size (and econiche) survived. Nor did they all drop dead all at once (mammoths survived until the time of the Egyptian pyramids.

The original post was about the flood myths and I think that a comet impact would be a good explanation. I don't think that the impact was debunked, was it?

The mamoth was just an example, and nobody said the comet wept them (and ground sloths or sabre tooth tigers) out upon impact, nor was this the case with the dinosaurs before. It can just have changed the environment enought to make survival hard for them in the long run. Whether it's true or not, it's still a better theory than Conan the barbarian killing all of them with primitive stone axes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Speaking as a historian, with a BA in history, pardon me whilst I sit in the corner and laugh derisively. There is 0% proof of any world-wide flood on that date. Or any day come to that, unless you stretch a fact to breaking point and count the Snowball Earth period in Earth's very distant past.

I beg your pardon but what is wrong with a layman disagreeing with academic historians? Is history a science? Is it a sign of abject lunacy to disagree with the standard narrative like it is based on indomitable and inexorable scientific laws and principles?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva

I beg your pardon but what is wrong with a layman disagreeing with academic historians? Is history a science? Is it a sign of abject lunacy to disagree with the standard narrative like it is based on indomitable and inexorable scientific laws and principles?

Because there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of any such flood at that or any other time. The Indus River Valley civilization shows no sign of any disruption that that date. Mesopotamia shows no sign of any such disruption at that date. Egypt was still building pyramids at that date. Stonehenge had been around for anything up to 700 years, in one form or the other, at that date.
We have no evidence of any massive narrowing of the global population at that time either.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or perhaps memories of actual floods caused by the collapse of Ice Age glacial dams holding back inland seas, much like Lake Bonneville in North America.

There are scab lands in Eastern Washington state, not 45 minutes from where I live, where you can see the effects that cataclysmic floods had, washing everything away. Events like that stay with the people who survived it/witnessed it.

This sort of thing was probably repeated all over the world. The stories spread and were embellished into "flood myth", not actual myth, just edited.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Because there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of any such flood at that or any other time.

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva

Because there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of any such flood at that or any other time.

If you say so.

I don't say so. History, archaeology, geology and genetics says so.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Or perhaps memories of actual floods caused by the collapse of Ice Age glacial dams holding back inland seas, much like Lake Bonneville in North America.

There are scab lands in Eastern Washington state, not 45 minutes from where I live, where you can see the effects that cataclysmic floods had, washing everything away. Events like that stay with the people who survived it/witnessed it.

This sort of thing was probably repeated all over the world. The stories spread and were embellished into "flood myth", not actual myth, just edited.

Baaaa....haa...ha ha ha..........there was no lake collapse......that is the cover story we were force-fed....global continental displacement waves are what scarred every continent and this will never be covered up.....lol.....FYI the imbeciles who devised these lies might have been the intellects of their time but today they are the imbeciles.

I could expound and absolutely abolish this BS.....but I will not.....simply sayin global continental displacement waves should be enough....anyone who investigates this will see the truth in geological formations..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I could expound and absolutely abolish this BS.....but I will not...

Why not? I think you could add something that I know I'd be very interested to read.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Continental Drift is not new.....when a Continent "drifts" it is drifting upon lava.Like putting an Oreo cookie on top of a bowl of chocolate Jello Pudding then leaving it in the fridge overnight and in the morning gently pushng the Oreo from one end forward ......it will have to break free from the stiff gooey congealed coating on top.

I believe you're thinking of plate tectonics and the plates (not continents.) They move very slowly, however - usually around an inch per year but rates vary.

....as you gently push it the leading edge will tilt down as the cookie moves forward

Only one of the plates may subduct. Sometimes they crumple together to form mountains. And of course there are plats that are just scraping past each other, as with the famous San Andreas Fault in California. There's lots of photos (and even places to go) where you can see the movement.

The cookie is the continent the cookie moves forward and tilts down as it moves driving itself below the horizon line or surface level of the Ocean...this causes a massive displacement wave to run up and over the 1/3 of the cookie which goes down and under when the motion happens....

Actually, what's pushed up over the land is more land (a different continental plate.) The continents move so slowly that they can't really form any water waves.

I am clearly saying the Continents slide around at astonomical speeds relative to their size and the pull and release of Nibiru.

They do not "creep"....they travel great distances very quickly.

Simply look at any satellite shots of the continents...all of them show the materials washed off of them last time Nibiru "came a calling".......they show a clear leading edge and a clear trailing debris field....you cant miss it....and you can see which direction and in what order every continent moved.

No, this is incorrect. Plate tectonics is a slow process.

As per the Peer/Status Quo approved data YOU accept as truth plate tectonics which I do not accept at all are said to be a slow process.....but 40 years ago I was the kid being disciplined in school for not agreeing with teachers on many points I instinctively knew I was being lied to about....you may have been the kid wondering what was wrong with me then....lol.

I was taught the same lies as you were...except I was fighting back the obvious lies 40 years ago.

Today I do not waste my time in small battles with the established faux peer approved/status quo.

For gods sakes .....lol.....you can see the splash patterns globally and you can see communities just below the surface in many many areas.....you can even see houses/buildings and cars in driveways in front of them.OOOps.....I mean if you were lucky enough to get acess to the right data before much of it was covered up and suppressed.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

I could expound and absolutely abolish this BS.....but I will not...

Why not? I think you could add something that I know I'd be very interested to read.

Why not???.....because 10 years ago when I was injured seriously at work WCB Canada[Global fiat money laundering arm of TPTB] decided to disenfranchise and disentitle me and refused to help me and began walking me down the Garden Path ....I found myself poverty-ridden and with lots of time on my hands so eventually I learned how to turn on a computer[I credit WCB Canada for bringing me to this data]... what the internet has done for me is VALIDATE in an epic manner things I already knew......but this is not mainstream knowledge....and this issue is the Achillies Heel of TPTB .....soooooo.....I DO NOT EXPOUND on the topic....I have no desire to step on anyones toes or anywhere near their Achillies Heel......I do not have a "mission" beyond keeping me and mine safe and happy.....most of the truths are found within major doctrinal writings and the current global surface geology....not saying the diety based doctrinal writings are TRUTHS but that WITHIN the diety based manipulations we find the core value truths.

Quite seriously ...simply LOOK at a topographical map.....observe the immovable geology......with an open mind.....delete the BS you were taught and make a new assesment.....this is all I wish to say......this data was always there and I am not providing anything which was not already there in front of everyone.

I have no desire to find myself on some TPTB Employees To-Do list....lol....so no books no websites no "mission" no martyrdom....no thanks....after being lied to for a lifetime I have kinda figured out the stakes here....lol...and I am taking a Mulligan when it comes to disclosure and fighting the currents which define humanities path.Just hanging out shooting the poop.....not looking to make a major statement. www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Continental Drift is not new.....when a Continent "drifts" it is drifting upon lava.Like putting an Oreo cookie on top of a bowl of chocolate Jello Pudding then leaving it in the fridge overnight and in the morning gently pushng the Oreo from one end forward ......it will have to break free from the stiff gooey congealed coating on top.

I believe you're thinking of plate tectonics and the plates (not continents.) They move very slowly, however - usually around an inch per year but rates vary.

....as you gently push it the leading edge will tilt down as the cookie moves forward

Only one of the plates may subduct. Sometimes they crumple together to form mountains. And of course there are plats that are just scraping past each other, as with the famous San Andreas Fault in California. There's lots of photos (and even places to go) where you can see the movement.

The cookie is the continent the cookie moves forward and tilts down as it moves driving itself below the horizon line or surface level of the Ocean...this causes a massive displacement wave to run up and over the 1/3 of the cookie which goes down and under when the motion happens....

Actually, what's pushed up over the land is more land (a different continental plate.) The continents move so slowly that they can't really form any water waves.

I am clearly saying the Continents slide around at astonomical speeds relative to their size and the pull and release of Nibiru.

Simply look at any satellite shots of the continents...all of them show the materials washed off of them last time Nibiru "came a calling".......they show a clear leading edge and a clear trailing debris field....you cant miss it....and you can see which direction and in what order every continent moved.

As per the Peer/Status Quo approved data YOU accept as truth plate tectonics which I do not accept at all are said to be a slow process.....but 40 years ago I was the kid being disciplined in school for not agreeing with teachers on many points I instinctively knew I was being lied to about....you may have been the kid wondering what was wrong with me then....lol.

I was taught the same lies as you were...except I was fighting back the obvious lies 40 years ago.

Today I do not waste my time in small battles with the established faux peer approved/status quo.

For gods sakes .....lol.....you can see the splash patterns globally and you can see communities just below the surface in many many areas.....you can even see houses/buildings and cars in driveways in front of them.OOOps.....I mean if you were lucky enough to get acess to the right data before much of it was covered up and suppressed.

I'm sorry, are you trying to say that subduction is so fast that cars and houses are being caught up in it? Are you sure you don't mean basic erosion?
And please cite one of these 'splash patterns'. Location?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm sorry, are you trying to say that subduction is so fast that cars and houses are being caught up in it? Are you sure you don't mean basic erosion?

I apologise for not expounding for you.....now that you are looking you will see the continental patterns for what they really are.......you understand subduction processes better than I so apply your knowledge to a Continental Displacement Wave scenario....then YOU tell me how everything works.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I apologise for not expounding for you.....now that you are looking you will see the continental patterns for what they really are.......you understand subduction processes better than I so apply your knowledge to a Continental Displacement Wave scenario....then YOU tell me how everything works.

I asked for 'splash patterns'. Please name one. Just one would help.
You can do that.... can't you?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Doesn't account for the 'forty days of rain', as I understand it, 'black rain', like muddy, sooty, like during a volcanic eruption.

The severity of the rain and the 'rising flood waters' make it more than just an ice damn collapse or just a tsunami, imo.

A volcano could account for both a rain of mud and a tsunami, but then the description of that might have been included, it wasn't.

Imagine a world wide event from an ocean impactor say, on the opposite side of the planet, big enough to penetrate the ocean and bite deep into the crust in a few moments, the resulting heat would turn the ocean to steam around the impact site as water rushed back into the magma region, creating cloud fronts that would circle the earth, raining mud, the tsunamis would inundate all coastlands around the entire planet, causing widespread flooding (kind of like what happened in Japan or Indonesia, but everywhere).

Imagine a Krakatoa event, on steroids.

edit on 2-8-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Show me a Continent sans splash patterns.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Show me a Continent sans splash patterns.

I am asking for a single location where you can see a so-called 'splash pattern'. Name one. And then explain exactly what you mean by a 'splash pattern' when it comes to plate tectonics.
And can I ask where you learnt about subduction? Because I can see several massive holes in your theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

OOOOkay.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If such an event had occurred so recently, there would be evidence of it.

Not saying that asteroid impacts don't/haven't happened, mind you, they have obviously. But for an impact to have such global implications to have happened recently enough to still reach us in whatever form...there'd be evidence of it. I know of no such recent crater.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join