It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone - My weird experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thanks for having me!

I have been a long time reader of this site (well over 10 years) and have decided it is finally time I start posting. I had something very strange happen to me a couple of mornings ago that I wanted feedback on. I would have put this in the paranormal forum, but I do not think it will let since I am a new member.

Since this is an introduction, I will give you some information on myself. I am a gemini living in northwest Arkansas. Go Hogs. I thoroughly enjoy anything that involves conspiracy, paranormal, UFO, aircraft, etc.

Let's go on to my experience that made me create an account here:

Two mornings ago, I awoke to someone knocking on the front door. It was 7:30 in the morning. I had slept on the couch the night before since I stayed up late and didn't want to wake my fiancee by coming to bed. She's a light sleeper, and if I wake her in the middle of the night, she is likely not to go back to sleep, and is likely to contemplate poisoning me.

I opened the front door to see a white guy wearing only some athletic shorts and shoes. No shirt. He has a brown piece of paper in his right hand along with 3-5 $1 bills folded in half. He was staring down at his brown piece of paper when, with no introduction, he asked to speak with someone in the house that does not live here. It's just my fiancee, myself, and our dog in the house. He started with the first name: "I need to talk to Matt." I told him no one by that name lives here. Then he added a last name: "I need to talk to Matt XZY." This freaked me out as "Matt XYZ" is one of my friends that has not lived in the area for many years and has only been to this house 3 or 4 times since we moved here 2 years ago. His last name is not that common either. I work from home and have a very small group of friends, so it would be impossible to associate me with Matt XYZ unless you knew both of us personally. In my grogginess I told the guy Matt doesn't live here, he lives hundreds of miles away.

This is when he looked up and made eye contact with me for the first time. He had no white in his eyes. They were completely black. I stood there for a few seconds freaked out when he replied with: "I'm sorry, that was my mistake." He turned around and started to walk away before abruptly twisting towards the door again getting closer than he had before on the porch. He asked me, with his black eyes, "Can you give me a ride to him." I told him not a chance. He then apologized for waking me up, put his brown piece of paper back in his pocket, and walked off. I went in to the bedroom where my fiancee was right after and asked her if she heard that exchange. She was awake and heard most of it and was like wtf was that. Needless too say I grabbed the Glock .40 and put it beside me on the couch. I fell asleep again and an hour later there was another knocking on the door. I didn't hear it this time, but my old lady did. Obviously she didn't answer it.

I have read the threads on black eyed kids, but haven't really seen much on black eyed adults. I hear the kids always want to be invited into the house, but this guy never asked. Could this guy have been doped up on drugs to the point his pupils are big enough to not show any white in his eyes? How the hell did he know my friends name and how did he know I knew him and where my house was? What was on his piece of paper?

In conclusion, I found it to be very strange. If anyone has any thoughts then let me know. It cannot fathom how it could have a random druggie that happened to show up like this, but who knows.
edit on 28-7-2017 by gamesetter because: fixed title

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You can get down the road one of two ways.
You can walk.
Or I can drag you.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gamesetter

I hear the kids always want to be invited into the house, but this guy never asked

He did ask you for a ride. I think they want to be with people in private on the persons own will. Seems very important to the black eyed kids to have your permission.

I would put the Glock next to me too if this happened to me.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Ten years is certainly a long time to contemplate joining!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Weird and creepy story, you'll fit right in! Welcome to ATS. ...(I would have shut the door as soon as I saw his black eyes!)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gamesetter
Thanks for having me!

I have been a long time reader of this site (well over 10 years) and have decided it is finally time I start posting. I had something very strange happen to me a couple of mornings ago that I wanted feedback on. I would have put this in the paranormal forum, but I do not think it will let since I am a new member.

Since this is an introduction, I will give you some information on myself. I am a gemini living in northwest Arkansas. Go Hogs. I thoroughly enjoy anything that involves conspiracy, paranormal, UFO, aircraft, etc.

Two mornings ago, I awoke to someone knocking on the front door. It was 7:30 in the morning. I had slept on the couch the night before since I stayed up late and didn't want to wake my fiancee by coming to bed. She's a light sleeper, and if I wake her in the middle of the night, she is likely not to go back to sleep, and is likely to contemplate poisoning me.

I opened the front door to see a white guy wearing only some athletic shorts and shoes. No shirt. He has a brown piece of paper in his right hand along with 3-5 $1 bills folded in half. He was staring down at his brown piece of paper when, with no introduction, he asked to speak with someone in the house that does not live here. It's just my fiancee, myself, and our dog in the house. He started with the first name: "I need to talk to Matt." I told him no one by that name lives here. Then he added a last name: "I need to talk to Matt XZY." This freaked me out as "Matt XYZ" is one of my friends that has not lived in the area for many years and has only been to this house 3 or 4 times since we moved here 2 years ago. His last name is not that common either. I work from home and have a very small group of friends, so it would be impossible to associate me with Matt XYZ unless you knew both of us personally. In my grogginess I told the guy Matt doesn't live here, he lives hundreds of miles away.

This is when he looked up and made eye contact with me for the first time. He had no white in his eyes. They were completely black. I stood there for a few seconds freaked out when he replied with: "I'm sorry, that was my mistake." He turned around and started to walk away before abruptly twisting towards the door again getting closer than he had before on the porch. He asked me, with his black eyes, "Can you give me a ride to him." I told him not a chance. He then apologized for waking me up, put his brown piece of paper back in his pocket, and walked off. I went in to the bedroom where my fiancee was right after and asked her if she heard that exchange. She was awake and heard most of it and was like wtf was that. Needless too say I grabbed the Glock .40 and put it beside me on the couch. I fell asleep again and an hour later there was another knocking on the door. I didn't hear it this time, but my old lady did. Obviously she didn't answer it.

I have read the threads on black eyed kids, but haven't really seen much on black eyed adults. I hear the kids always want to be invited into the house, but this guy never asked. Could this guy have been doped up on drugs to the point his pupils are big enough to not show any white in his eyes? How the hell did he know my friends name and how did he know I knew him and where my house was? What was on his piece of paper?

In conclusion, I found it to be very strange. If anyone has any thoughts then let me know. It cannot fathom how it could have a random druggie that happened to show up like this, but who knows.

Hand gun will do you no good and draw in bad energy because of the timing of events.

You already handled the experience flawlessly without a gun.

After the problem left you then take out your hand gun and lay it out and feed your fears.

The 'matrix' is allowing new doors to open for you. You literally just opened one and a new journey for you is being revealed to cleanse your heart and understand YOUR OWN actions and choices.

Be concerned over concealing a black heart, hidden for no one to see but God, rather than what can be seen in pitch black eyes with no whites on a human form that can be clearly seen.

Some would suggest getting rid of the gun if you were truly serious about your partner getting ugly with you should you disturb her sleep.

True story:

Mid 20's couple with young kids had major domestic problems between them for years. The young woman's mother bought them a house years back, in her name, they paid rent, she paid mortgage. Problems got so bad, police involved, the young man wasn't allowed back in the home anymore. His woman would take him back, her mother and her fought over it, then he stayed, then it got bad, young woman ran to her mother again for help, then he wasn't allowed back in the house again, over and over through out the years this happens. The climax came onw day he wasn't allowed back in his home for some messed up bs he did. The mother was at the home, he tried to pass her further into the house in the entry way, she wouldn't let him, he drew out his hand gun and put the gun in her face and screamed he was going to kill her. He didn't.

A year or so after that happened he told me the only reason why he didn't shoot her is because her eyes turned to a brilliant glowing white and it scared him.

The young man is a protestant and mother a Catholic. Both not avid church goers yet believers in their faith. No outward conflict over that between them. Stating this due to paranormal spiritual reference and what surrounds them and is in them.

Welcome to your journey. God speed.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"Could this guy have been doped up on drugs to the point his pupils are big enough to not show any white in his eyes?"

Nope. Not possible. Unless his actual eye socket is really small, and his eyes are very, very dark brown. The white won't be invaded by the pupil...

Very weird though, especially his thinking you'd drive him, a stranger, hundreds of miles.
Have you called Matt? If you have any way of getting ahold of him, I would warn him that there's a weird guy looking for him.
And know what's around you at all times.......

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That's a freaky experience.
Wondering why he had dollar bills?
I've ran across some strange people in my time. Didn't ever take note of any black eyes though. Nonetheless they freaked me out, especially when they seem to know information they shouldn't.

Also no, being high might dilate the pupils until not much iris is left, but the whites remain and might be bloodshot and look glassy

Rather cheeeky to ask for a long distance ride.

I don't know much about BEK's but read some stories after seeing your post. They seem to want to get in your house or your car.

I think you handled it well. Be careful who you open the door for from now on though.

Anyways welcome to ATS

edit on 28-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Could this guy have been doped up on drugs to the point his pupils are big enough to not show any white in his eyes?

Could have been wearing contacts?

Sounds like some prank to scare you for a laugh. Both know the same guy, there's some connection there.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Way to enter.

The Black eyed thing is very strange to research but as someone else stated, they seem to require permission and I have never heard a story where they are forceful or demanding.

You would know better than anyone here if the stranger was just doped up. Trust your gut, and maybe keep that glock close for awhile.

See you around the boards.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the site

Very weird event to happen to you that early in the morning , Eyes are the gateway to the soul some say .maybe you were the one to dodge a bullet

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
How much do you know about your friend during his activities those few times at/around your house. Could this person have met him or been around him?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamesetter
Thanks for having me!

that's pretty interesting

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I was wondering when a BEK would grow up!!

Welcome to ATS!! *French air kisses, hugs, slaps on the backs*

But an intro, is an intro, is an intro!!

Someday soon you will tell this tale. Until then... glad you have joined the Island of Misfit Toys!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How much do you know about your friend during his activities those few times at/around your house. Could this person have met him or been around him?

I don't think he could have. We normally just go visit our local restaurants together and come back to the house. We have not been separated anytime he has been here unless it was while I was asleep.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

"Could this guy have been doped up on drugs to the point his pupils are big enough to not show any white in his eyes?"

Nope. Not possible. Unless his actual eye socket is really small, and his eyes are very, very dark brown. The white won't be invaded by the pupil...

Very weird though, especially his thinking you'd drive him, a stranger, hundreds of miles.
Have you called Matt? If you have any way of getting ahold of him, I would warn him that there's a weird guy looking for him.
And know what's around you at all times.......

I called him....he was freaked out but laughed about it. He said he knew satan would come for him some day.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Welcome

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
people with black eyes? hmmm.... why am I hearing about this just now? Could be because there's just 500,000,000 topics on this forum,

top topics

join