It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we? All we got is UFOs after 6000 years... It has all been a human construct. Have you ever wonder why space ships started out as simple fly saucers and today they are complex after what 70 years..."

70 years?
Sooo, it all started with Roswell, Comics, Movies etc, in 1947?
Then what about all those roman coins, wood engravings, rug productions, cave paintings, with all those UFO´s in ancient traditions of native tribes. Those in ancient artworks, like:

They are way older than 70 years.
Btw, 70 years, since when is mankind able to fly? Since a bit more than100 years.

Why it first were saucers but then became "more complex" air vehicles, in the last 70 years?
Because we, mankind, maybe are not good enough yet, to copy the vehicles coming from somewhere and maybe crashed, landed, got shot or whatever? I mean, we have just around 100 years of experience with flying machines, and we still try to copy animals like birds or insects(the dragonfly).

Maybe our air vehicles are not complex but comparable to stone age man techniques, compared to flying machines from others from somewhere around the universe. And we just are not able to copy the saucer shaped machines yet, that they use, for, i guess, very good reasons.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lol love rants!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

The sad part, is that some people did actually expect Delonge to make an announcement.

It was never going to happen. People need to wake up and see it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Elementalist

Its annoying when people pretend, PRETEND, they have even the slightest clue of the secrets of the universe.

Stop pretending you have. Just like Tom Defraude..

I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we? All we got is UFOs after 6000 years... It has all been a human construct. Have you ever wonder why space ships started out as simple fly saucers and today they are complex after what 70 years? The complexity of this tells us that the human imagination has grown as our society has evolved it to where it is today.

I wanted to believe all my life and I'm still waiting, but I have accepted the truth that there just isn't anything truly alien in this story.

Flying saucers do make sense in the grand scheme of interstellar space travel to be honest ...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well can someone atleast tell me why Tom won the UFO peddler of the year award?
Or is that award based on the net to gross amount?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Can't remember where I saw it but one of the alleged Podesta e mails had something about using Tom to prime the youth with the usual UFO lore.
Distraction and misinfo would work better from a trendy "punk" than the old guard of UFOlogy.

It might've been in the giant thread that got started shortly after THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT was first announced in the previous big announcement which also produced a big zero.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

This is my biggest problem with the situation.
Everyone knows celebrities are full of it. In CT area, its good to be skeptical because it keeps you searching for facts.
When this guy gets the 'UFO researcher of the year' award for 2017, in March.... I just say Wtf?!
3 months into the year, and you're the researcher of the year huh?
I thought all this (ufo study) was in pursuit of truth, not awards. Wth is this? A UFO grammy?
Awards for theories huh? Thats like getting a promotion for improvements i thought of making at work.

Tom Delonge is Steen Greer for the millennials. With his 'documents' and talks with 'high ranking officials'....
Next hell charge 5 grand to take you ufo watching.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Ive been looking into the 'Hadibov' info lately.
Its EXTREMELY crazy stuff, but in the end, it makes sense.
Check it out if you want give yourself a headache.

Here it s

You might run across different spellings of the name, Hatibow, Haddibov etc. Supposedly something to do with the Russian translation.

Ill get you a link in a sec....
edit on 28/7/2017 by Brian4real because: Added new link

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

dude. chill.

get on with your life, get outside. dont expect toms announcement to be anything major. it's likely to do with his docu series or movie or some other thing. Tom has the sources he says he does, it's all there on wikileaks, what he does with his information, or dis-information is entirely up to him. Im not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we?

Says I and we in the same sentence.

There is no proof for minds made up, though you have never been off this tiny rock.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yeah I had a look at those mails. All of them are from Tom to John. Podesta as far as I can tell only replies once in regards to a local CBS interview he gave. It's Tom whos trying to set up meetings with Podesta and so called 'A-level officials' or trying to set up a meeting with Knapp because of Podestas efforts to declassify 'hundreds of millions of pages of info'.

By offering sources he's trying to make Podesta feel like he can speak easy. He is even willing to bring 2 of these sources to Podesta in person. This tells me that the sources, and Tom for that matter, know nothing in particular and are just a tool to get Podesta to say 'anything' interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Delonge made his "Big Announcement" in April. He announced the big news (to him, at least) that he had made a documentary along with Fusion TV and NASA about NASA's future manned mission to Mars that is now in the planning stages.

People had expectations that his big announcement was about disclosure, so when it turned out that the the announcement was about a documentary, people simply doubted that was his big announcement -- but it was.

If he actually had real disclosure information, why do people think he would wait 60 days to give any information about it at all? In March when he said "an announcement is coming" he new that his documentary about a future Mars mission was going to be released soon, so he was just trying to create some buzz and hype for his documentary by being mysterious about the announcement.

edit on 2017/7/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is there some sort of rule now against using 'I' and 'we' in the same sentence? Did Tom DeLonge say that? Sorry if I missed it.

Anyone who is serious about disclosure should condemn people like Tom, he's only discredited ufology even more. As if that was needed.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

He keeps pushing it back. There hasn't been one yet as far as I know.

He keeps saying to be patient. He seems to be waiting on a green light from someone else or for other things to line up before he can "reveal."

He's moving forward with a different project that's going to be made into an animated movie (I think animated). This was one he was working on simultaneously, so it's not a change in direction.

Disclosure is stalled???? Possibly...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I think the issue isn't Tom Delonge. I think the issue is this whole idea that "Disclosure" is going to happen. I think the issue is that people are so willing to believe in "aliens" and "Galactic Federation" that throngs of people are changing their life paradigms...and emptying their hearts and wallets to the "channelers."

What if the only "Disclosure" that happens is that the government says "Yes, there are unidentified objects, and we have no idea what they are?" What if the only aliens that have visited earth are tardigrades or fossilized bacteria? What then? Is that Tom Delonge's fault?

No. Tom Delonge is just another figurehead being lured closer to the bone only to find that there's no meat left. In fact there never was any meat. Disclosure, in my humble opinion, will be the ultimate "I don't know" from the various governments of the world. From the Foo fighters of WW2 to the triangles in the 1980s, to the huge craft in Phoenix, to just about every sighting.... I really doubt that the US or any other government has any real answers.

If the field is to progress there needs to be a culling of the woo, a disenfranchisement from the tale spinners, an exorcism from the "channelers" and a fresh new outlook on the field in general. There are many unexplained sightings that have prosaic, earth bound, sensical answers that don't involve outer space, other dimensions, or space-time travel. Maybe we could start a revolution by not jumping to the immediate conclusion of "gotta be alien" and just say..."unexplained."

So don't blame Tom Delonge for setting back a field that has a history that makes most people scratch their heads and say "what the *blank* did I just hear?" Blame the field for associating itself with con-artists, money grabbers, outright liars, fame seekers and others who will believe simply for the sake of believing.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As soon as I saw he was cozy with Podesta and Spielberg, I knew no truth would ever issue from this huckster.

Bring back Isaac Koi.

edit on 28-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

What exactly do you mean by 6000 years?

6000 years is about the length of time for humans to have written language and in all that time aliens have just been human interpretations as to if they are here and what they are. Even today all this lack of actual aliens is explained away with "government cover up" and such. Aliens would truly be alien and there is too much humanization of all this.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Instead of that, everyone who believed the "UFO researcher of the year" just bought a subscription to US Weekly.
We been duped. Same ol trick, different magician.
HEY!!! HEY!!! EVERYBODY!!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!!!
Nope. No Aliens here. Just a new issue of US weekly

Do what you wish, my back is turned.

The problem is UFO is a human created Phenomenon, there are no aliens around us

Well, that is it then. Stop reading about ufos, Xtrozero has spoken, and he knows that ufos are a human created phenomenon.

Annoys me the arragonc of some people, esp when people who day such stupid things have never studied the subject!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

What exactly do you mean by 6000 years?

6000 years is about the length of time for humans to have written language and in all that time aliens have just been human interpretations as to if they are here and what they are. Even today all this lack of actual aliens is explained away with "government cover up" and such. Aliens would truly be alien and there is too much humanization of all this.

Wow! You know everything!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

All hail Xtrozero!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Sooo, it all started with Roswell, Comics, Movies etc, in 1947?
Then what about all those roman coins, wood engravings, rug productions, cave paintings, with all those UFO´s in ancient traditions of native tribes. Those in ancient artworks, like:

Only human interpretations, guessing at best..When you see a bunny rabbit in a cloud is it a real bunny?

Maybe our air vehicles are not complex but comparable to stone age man techniques, compared to flying machines from others from somewhere around the universe. And we just are not able to copy the saucer shaped machines yet, that they use, for, i guess, very good reasons.

Maybe you are guessing again. We can "what if" all day, but until we actually have something alien it is all guess work and just faith that aliens are here. I'm not a debunker, I just understand that we have zero proof other than what humans have created as part of this narrative as the only proof we have and we need to have more than that at some point or we could just call this another religion.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join