It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So wtf was Tom Defrauds 60 day announcement?!
Anybody???? (For reference it was made March 12)
Anyone at all????

IMO, people who are interested in these topics, UFO'S, cryptozoology, paranormal activity, etc.... Will not have a copy of people, or US Weekly on their coffee table.
Now, when a celebrity makes that crossover, 'WE' take notice.
A lot of us hope someone from that lifestyle, will give us that juicy info we dont get down here on the bottom rung. Am I right?
Instead of that, everyone who believed the "UFO researcher of the year" just bought a subscription to US Weekly.
We been duped. Same ol trick, different magician.
HEY!!! HEY!!! EVERYBODY!!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!! LOOK OVER HERE!!!!
Nope. No Aliens here. Just a new issue of US weekly

Do what you wish, my back is turned.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Instead of that, everyone who believed the "UFO researcher of the year" just bought a subscription to US Weekly.

The problem is UFO is a human created Phenomenon, there are no aliens around us...

If there are actually anything alien out there then the best answer is they are machines. The reason I say this is that life as a species comes and go, and have a rather short life cycle, so the chances of alien life coming to us is rather rare to say the least. With self replicating machines if they were sent into the universe to gather knowledge for a long gone species it would take about 2 billions years for them to find us in our galaxy or anyone else as they continue to remake themselves and over and over in their exploration with out that pesky evolution affecting them.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I was never expecting any bombshells from Tom but his delay and now this?

His silence speaks volumes to me. I believe he is just another fraud in it for the money, and attempting to keep himself relevant.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
TOM DELONGE: 'BIG UFO ANNOUNCEMENT’ COMING WITHIN NEXT 60 DAYS

Without any links in the OP I had no idea who Delonge is or what this thread was all about.
www.disclose.tv...
edit on 7 28 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To be fair he is a card-carrying lunatic. Full crazy.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The problem is UFO is a human created Phenomenon, there are no aliens around us...

If there are actually anything alien out there then the best answer is they are machines. The reason I say this is that life as a species comes and go, and have a rather short life cycle, so the chances of alien life coming to us is rather rare to say the least. With self replicating machines if they were sent into the universe to gather knowledge for a long gone species it would take about 2 billions years for them to find us in our galaxy or anyone else as they continue to remake themselves and over and over in their exploration with out that pesky evolution affecting them.

Thanks for your expert analysis on aliens and the universe, not

Its annoying when people pretend, PRETEND, they have even the slightest clue of the secrets of the universe.

You live in a society, slaving for a handful of men and women, giving them all the powet and resources our planet could offer... you havent been anywhere or done anything remotely close to space travel.

Stop pretending you have. Just like Tom Defraude..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Its annoying when people pretend, PRETEND, they have even the slightest clue of the secrets of the universe.

I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we? All we got is UFOs after 6000 years... It has all been a human construct. Have you ever wonder why space ships started out as simple fly saucers and today they are complex after what 70 years? The complexity of this tells us that the human imagination has grown as our society has evolved it to where it is today.

I wanted to believe all my life and I'm still waiting, but I have accepted the truth that there just isn't anything truly alien in this story.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
As far as reality goes, and how out of hand the ufo phenomen goes, it hardly scratched it. The government hardly has any knowledge of it other then a large data base of sighting, and god( or whatever) knows, and may have samples of some dirt or crops.

If they could have a face to say, that is Satan, don't you think we'd all be gearing up globally, and be point those rockets 90 degree straight up?

The phenomenen could be as old as civilization it self is, wether they be some cybernetic organism, or some aerial beings.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I was never expecting any bombshells from Tom but his delay and now this?

His silence speaks volumes to me. I believe he is just another fraud in it for the money, and attempting to keep himself relevant.

And yet even a fraud should know not to keep the conspiracy theory crowd waiting!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

But the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is coming....

All he's got to do now is take everyone else's research, repackage it in a way that's easy to monetise, aim it at the under twenty fives, drag it out into multiple episodes....then profit.

Oh, and steal some underpants.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Perhaps he does know something, but had his life threatened over it? Hence the reluctance? Happens all the time. Just a thought.

Wouldn't write him off just yet. Obviously a reason for the delay, that we DON'T know.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Now, when a celebrity makes that crossover, 'WE' take notice.

NO "WE" dont
You did

Celebrities, yeah sure

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Elementalist

I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we? All we got is UFOs after 6000 years... It has all been a human construct. Have you ever wonder why space ships started out as simple fly saucers and today they are complex after what 70 years? The complexity of this tells us that the human imagination has grown as our society has evolved it to where it is today.

I wanted to believe all my life and I'm still waiting, but I have accepted the truth that there just isn't anything truly alien in this story.

What exactly do you mean by 6000 years?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I believe it is a shorthand for "human civilisation".......

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The guy makes crappy pop=punk.
What did you expect?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
To admit to "Aliens" by the Government or anyone credible connected to it would be admitting that UFOs are infact just visitors from our future.

It's us. End of.

The experiments, the abductions. All us.

Except, they can't admit it's us, because no one would ever admit to being able to travel back in time and being able to change stuff.

No Aliens, Just us (or Avatars of us) in drones able to port back from the future.

Have a think about that for a while, let it settle in.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
To admit to "Aliens" by the Government or anyone credible connected to it would be admitting that UFOs are infact just visitors from our future.

It's us. End of.

The experiments, the abductions. All us.

Except, they can't admit it's us, because no one would ever admit to being able to travel back in time and being able to change stuff.

No Aliens, Just us (or Avatars of us) in drones able to port back from the future.

Have a think about that for a while, let it settle in.
This is one of many maybes.
Fact of the matter is...nobody seems to really know what is going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I still don't know what happened.
Did he do an interview or something?

I didn't figure he'd ever release anything groundbreaking, but what's the new development?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

"You don't get what you expect-you get what you deserve."

- GG. Allin

# 835

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I blame the space time continuum in toms diary.
Must have a glitch , glitch , glitch ,
Whats his name again !
Whats his name again !
edit on 28-7-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join