It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Those Opposed to Military Transgender Ban Can Really Make A Difference!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Translation; Once you have killed sufficient numbers of humans, destroyed enough homes and environment, learn how not to think (but they prepared you for that in grade school and beyond) for yourself and just follow orders, your opinion will mean so much more, among others of similar ilk, anyway!

You don't know the first thing about military service.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Also ProjectVxn

Is he not serving as the commander-in-chief? I'm not dense to the point where I think he actively enlisted, went through boot and is doing some great thing but he surely is the top military official.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Trust me, come mid terms and the next presidential election, voices will be heard. The GOP better reel Trump in before he destroys the entire party.

Despite the bubble that Trump supporters live in, most American do not agree with what is happening right now.
edit on 28-7-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Youre right that it doesnt make sense to draw the line there, the line should be moved waaaaaay back so that it doesnt cover ANY cosmetic or permanently mutilating procedures.

People shouldnt join the army because they want bits of themselves made bigger or taken off, they should join because they want to serve their country.
Any other reason for joining and you do not belong there, simple

well, as my husband further explained, the rationale behind covering these procedures is so that they happen on the military's schedule and don't interfere with anything else they're trying to do. that seems logical to me.

if people want to be against something for a reason that is essentially just their opinion, that's fine -- but the military has already determined how they want to handle it, and also seen that it doesn't really cause any disruption or lack of readiness to respond.

that's really what's important, not someone's little opinion about transgendered people and all the nonsense they've made up to go alone with their personal dislike.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not trying to be a dick about it.

It's that the military and its civilian leadership are deliberately structured separately for a reason. The distinction is unmistakable. All the President really does is set goals and objectives for the military. The planning, strategy, and execution is done by the military. Those go to the President for approval or rejection.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Translation; Once you have killed sufficient numbers of humans, destroyed enough homes and environment, learn how not to think (but they prepared you for that in grade school and beyond) for yourself and just follow orders, your opinion will mean so much more, among others of similar ilk, anyway!

Yeah, you tell yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yeah, you tell yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep...

I sleep just fine knowing you've never served and never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join