It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im new here, be nice to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
hi there,
my names ian, and im from the UK.
A bit about me. Im 27, live in the North of england, and im really interested in what alot of you people have to say.
I joined because i have some thing to post and share, which i nearly fell off my chair when i found it.
Any way, will post it when i know how to!
Cheers, Ian

P.S, if i am allowed to post eye witness reports, i have got an amazing one for you all.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have any pictures to go with those eye-witness reports?

Welcome to the blackhole known as ATS

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the board, and I will welcome myself back to the land of bts after reading much too long! Post your information the same way you posted this, just make sure you post it in te right forum.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Welcome Ian,

This is a fun place, lots of nice and strange creatures, all with attitude and opinions.

Have fun !

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
MadGrimbo, You want us to be nice to you? Well okay.... alright nice is over.... now getting busy posting !!!! Welcome, and don't expect to get much sleep as a result of joining this site...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi all... to answer first question, no i don't have any pics for the eye witness reports. So i guess i'll leave them out.

But what i need to know is this.

I have saved a web page that i stumbled across, and want to post it for others to see. You ask why i don't just post the link, well thats the rub.
The web page has gone. But i feel any one interested in hypersonic aircraft will find it VERY interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Welcome MadGrimbo to ATS! it's a great community buch watch out for the bushie's they'll cut your head off!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hey ian.............welcome

i'm a newbie too..........only been here about a month or so........just jump on it and find something that interests you and post!!

and a big hey ya'll from the deep south (TENNESSEE) in the US of A!!

angie

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadGrimbo

I have saved a web page that i stumbled across, and want to post it for others to see. You ask why i don't just post the link, well thats the rub.
The web page has gone.

You can save it as a pic, host it at www.imageshack.us, and link to it in your post.

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be nice, here is a great handbook to help you out. Enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey all,
cheers for the welcome, and also the help in getting me up and running with posts ect.

What am i interested in? Black ops, psych.war, advance technology (aviation + Ground warfare)

Oh, and heres on from me. I f you ever come face to face with a grey, run!

top topics

join