It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci Rants to New Yorker's Lizza - "Paranoid Schizophrenic" Priebus, Self-serving Bannon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Predictably, Breitbart quickly retaliated against Scaramucci for Bannon. I particularly enjoy the attempt to trigger Trump right in the lede.

The Scaramucci Show: New Communications Director Unloads Nasty Attack on White House Colleagues to Opposition Party

Move over President Donald Trump. You are yesterday’s news. It seems like this is now The Anthony Scaramucci Show. And Trump better get used to it.

OH NOES! Clearly Bannon's minions believe they can engage Trump's super fragile ego. And again:

Regardless, his defamatory comments about Steve Bannon, the White House’s chief strategist, will only ensure that the story will be all about Scaramucci again. At this point, Scaramucci might as well just be Trump’s permanent replacement on The Apprentice.

And of course, they attack Scaramucci as a "globalist," because presumably, Trump, Bannon, and all those wealthy globalists on Team Trump aren't globalists.

It is also interesting that Scaramucci had nothing bad to say about globalists Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Dina Powell during his rant.

Since accepting the communications director job, Scaramucci has promoted his book from the White House podium. Despite having told students not to brag about Harvard, Scaramucci has name-checked his alma mater nearly every chance he gets, acting like someone who needs to reference “Harvard” to try to prove to others that he is not in over his head and actually belongs. Scaramucci, the ultimate self-promoter and brand-builder, also ran the “SALT” conference, which is a wanna-be Davos-style conference that brings together globalists and members of the permanent political class from the D.C. swamp to hobnob and self-perpetuate.

There's even a little playground-style retort:

His comments about Bannon also sound like someone falsely hating in another person what he secretly may hate about himself.

What a clusterf#.
edit on 2017-7-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
extra sharp..

He did his thread way better than mine eh Foxy?

I don't usually make threads for this reason. Others are so much better at it. I'm more the sharp quip girl.
Sting and fly away to fight another day.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

At two in the afternoon.

Families with young children will have to forfeit the news and keep the tv on the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh no.
I wish I had sound effects. You'd hear me sucking in breath in shock. Mouth full open jaw on the floor.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sorry, I didn't see your thread! There was another one that I had posted in that was binned by the mods and I decided to post my own afterwards, particularly because that thread's discussion had quickly veered to the use of profanity — the least significant part of the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Another important bit that I didn't put in the OP:

“This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.?” Scaramucci said. “Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the f-----g Department of Justice.”

So apparently he's claiming that the FBI and DoJ provided him with evidence of some sort? Probably a bluff but if it isn't, that raises a lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe we can just end the Bull# that require people who care about the country to leak in the first place? Nah what fun would that be?

Oh and maybe not in your circle but there are people who care about this country and what a debacle this presidency has been from friggin DAY ONE! People who want things to just be normal.again.
We're tired of living in a blender set to frappe with no lid on it. We're tired of living in ADHD world.
We're sick of the damn CRAZY already.
He's unfit to be president and the sooner he is not the better off the American people will be.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

No not the health care debacle.
The Russia story.
That's where his dirty little secrets lie.
Russia is already retaliating on increased sanctions by closing US embassies and demanding a reduction in staff at others.
Trumps signature, which he'd better provide if he knows what's good for him, will cause a release of compromising information on him.
You know they have it. If he doesn't come through for them they will destroy him.
Probably what the automated conversation at tableside was at the G20.
"You'd better do what you promised"..."My hands are tied with this investigation thing"

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We need those leakers there. The man's a criminal low life.
They are the true patriots. Hate to tell you.
No I don't. Hahaha.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It just keeps getting better and better. If it wasn't that this is the United States president and government were talking about that is.

This side show just keeps going and going.
Que the pink bunny with the drum.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You linked my thread but Antediluvian did a way better job. They can close mine for lack of quality content.
This one is better.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No worries friend. You're the master. I'm a page.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You linked my thread but Antediluvian did a way better job. They can close mine for lack of quality content.
This one is better.

Yes, he did great job, and put an exceptional amount of time and effort into it, as usual.

Now, how the mods view it considering yours was an entire day earlier, even though his has greater content, and more effort...I dunno.

*Shrug*

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oh I can smell that Bull# right through my screen.
Would they just hand that over to him ?
He wants us to believe they're all just one big happy family working together for this presidency.
We know these departments want and demand to be kept separated.
The structure of our government was designed to provide checks and balances.
The DOJ isn't his private police force even though he believes he's a king and they are his men.

He's gonna learn. The easy way or the hard way is his choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Mine was last night around dinner time. I had to leave to tend my little chicken.
Mine lacked content and was hasty. But I was so shocked and so little of the real news ever makes it to these pages I just had to bring it.
I didn't put much time into it.

edit on 7282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 7282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is the reality TV clown show White House of Donald the Terrible!

Indeed it is a clown show , Donald the Terrible and his ever growing bunch of deplorable's , in a town near you ..soon !

It turns out Scaramucci is a man who believes the Earth is just 5500 years old , a man who even though my exposure to him has been brief concerns me even more than Steve Bannon did , I think judging by the standard so far this house of cards will bring itself down without the need of outside interference , hopefully sooner rather than later.

@4.15 on video , Mooch states Earth's 5500 year old history.

Entertaining viewing but it could have severe repercussions for all of us , the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting that, with Spicer gone, Priebus is the RNC's last link to the WH. If Scamamucci was called in to fire him, that IMO means that POTUS is in effect untethered from the GOP. DT was always clueless about the GOP platform anyway; it is true in a way that DJT is an example of a third party candidate being elected POTUS in the USA.

It just shows how far off track the GOP took us the last 20 years from what the Founding Leaders bequeathed to us. They've led a right wing extremist reactionary March From Sea To Shining Sea a la Sherman, hell bent on take-over via destruction of America democratic values.

and, yes, I did type S-c-a-M-a-m-u-c-c-i ... maybe it could also be Scamamoocher

And I'm also tired of the deep-seated, dysfunctional hatred and anger unleashed, the irrationality, the purposeful religious division, the view of fellow Americans as enemies.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

edit on Fri Jul 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join