It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci Rants to New Yorker's Lizza - "Paranoid Schizophrenic" Priebus, Self-serving Bannon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's all good....Trump and the people on his team that are loyal to him will get it right eventually.

Let's be honest, it really doesn't matter if they get it together. Trump's got your vote regardless, doesn't he?

This is to be expected when everyone is trying to undermine him, the status quo politicians are afraid he will upset their applecart.

That's what you think is happening? Yikes. Has the GOP controlled Congress passed anything yet that Trump hasn't signed into law? No? The GOP establishment is off doing it's own thing and Trump is rubber stamping it all. Paul Ryan is getting his millions from the Mercers and McConnell's wife got her cabinet position. Oh sure, he's an embarrassment but he's certainly not upsetting the establishment's legislative operations.

The next step is to find out who is paying these leakers to leak....Clinton?...Obama?...Soros?...all of the above?

Nope.

Because they are not doing it for the good of the country.

Probably not. By all indications, the leakers that Mooch is going after are comms people being directed by senior officials who are constantly vying for power.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That gives me a thought ("rookie"). I think there should be administration trading cards. That could be really fun.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
bannon is a huge advocate of sessions

Sessions was a huge mistake for Trump. He recuses himself ... and then sits on the sidelines doing absolutely nothing for months.

Why has this guy failed to indict anyone the Right was expecting to be indicted? Because he's doing the Trump Administration no favors.

And you see Bannon as an advocate from this straphanger? Come on!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

To be fair, it is better than Trump's. And at least Trump didn't appoint one of his kids' wedding planners.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No-one !?!

edit on 28/7/17 by Damiel because: Scaramucci /aka/ Tony the 'Mouche' / auto-leaks

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Recusing himself was actually the ethical thing to do. You can best believe that Sessions's GOP pals in the Senate are not going to confirm the appointment of a Trump yes man brought in to do his unethical bidding.

There won't be any indictments of Obama officials. Quite a few of the people you think should be indicted probably haven't committed any crimes — even if they did whatever improper thing you think you did — and Clinton will never be indicted.

And you see Bannon as an advocate from this straphanger? Come on!!

Why not? You know Bannon is a member of the CNP right? The Heritage Foundation/CNP set loves Sessions (and Pence).

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Why are you defending this? The communication director is talking about senior officials sucking their own c*ck.

How does that reflect "Republican morals"?

This guy is a joke, and the fact he was picked is a bigger one.

Where there is smoke, sometimes there is fire.

This administration is proving to be one mistake after another.

But you can ride the narrative it's all because of insignificant leaks.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This administration is really like a reality show.

If this is what running a country like a business looks like then I think next election we need to hire someone that can run a country.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If this is what running a country like a business looks like then I think next election we need to hire someone that can run a country.

If any business venture were run like this you'd expect bankruptcy to follow in quick succession......... Errrrrr, oh yeah, that's right..... The guy leading this train wreck has been there before........... Multiple times...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Sacarmucci's tweet from 3 hours ago:

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci

I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again.
8:50 PM - 27 Jul 2017

In that case you can't fix stupid.
But you never know the reporter could have added more stuff in there to make his article even more spicy

edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This administration is like if "The Apprentice" and "Jersey Shore" copulated and had some kind of mutant hybrid child. A child which resembles a train ... a train inhabited by circus clowns that's crashing in slow motion.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
For what it's worth, Scaramucci has a pretty good read on Bannon.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon

The Potus's mouth piece, a few days in,
needlessly ruffles feathers, flings blame-turds
Auto-retracts-erotico-inflates ...self

(Blowing harder for Americans)

Ivanka & Jared OK'd this fool ?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I can't help think this is all a planned distraction.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Give the guy a break. It's his first week on the job. Pretty sure you weren't saints on your first on your job. I have to admit though this is pretty funny. Better than TV or a reality show.
Plus we get firsthand knowledge of the White House without the tour.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If any business venture were run like this you'd expect bankruptcy to follow in quick succession......... Errrrrr, oh yeah, that's right..... The guy leading this train wreck has been there before........... Multiple times...

With Trump the country is morally bankrupt.

Takes 7 years to get the country right again. Remember Nixon?
edit on 28-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Give the guy a break. It's his first week on the job. Pretty sure you weren't saints on your first on your job. I have to admit though this is pretty funny. Better than TV or a reality show.
Plus we get firsthand knowledge of the White House without the tour.

After insulting Priebus the way that he did, he's going to end up with an office in the basement next to the heating ducts isn't he?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That guy is either a friend of Scaramucci and just broke up his friendship or was a plant from someone to get close to become his friend. From the way the conversations sounds.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join