It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's impulsive uncontrollable actions. Could it be because of his forehead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
wow thats about all i can handle with these negative trump threads i might just break my computer mods get in here

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
wow thats about all i can handle with these negative trump threads i might just break my computer mods get in here

He made a thread about the wrong forehead.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
if i hear 1 more person making jokes on my buddy trump i'm going to headbutt my screen

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: mOjOm

They were good because we were 6 dude. None of that other stuff mattered then, don't you remember?

Yeah, I remember and yes I agree that was a nice feeling. Like they say ignorance is bliss. It really is nice not knowing what problems are out there waiting for you.

But is sucks real bad when you run into them head first without knowing how to avoid them too.

I'm sure there are plenty of horrible things out there even now we don't know about that would make how we feel now seem really nice if we did know of them. So it's all relative to some degree.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

So do it already and stop telling us about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

if i hear 1 more person making jokes on my buddy trump i'm going to headbutt my screen

Orangutan and OrangeTan are only 1 letter apart.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Based on your OP, may I assume that you have the forehead of a small rodent?

This is beneath the vast majority of ATS'ers. Those of us hooked into this juvenile drivel are posting to let you know that this nonsense is starting to make us more than annoyed. This steaming pile of suck salad is a new low for this place.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: sputniksteve

They were good because we were 6 dude. None of that other stuff mattered then, don't you remember?

Yeah, I remember and yes I agree that was a nice feeling. Like they say ignorance is bliss. It really is nice not knowing what problems are out there waiting for you.

But is sucks real bad when you run into them head first without knowing how to avoid them too.

I'm sure there are plenty of horrible things out there even now we don't know about that would make how we feel now seem really nice if we did know of them. So it's all relative to some degree.

Damn bro, you have officially gone hard core.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You're the best Mom ever!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: allsee4eye

Speaking of self control, I don't suppose you could use some and apply to yourself.

No it is true, small foreheads make great billionaires... I'm sure small hands play into this too...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You are lucky Trump is white or you would be a racist...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You maybe after that comment owe that member a new computer .

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

And end up with a large forehead?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm going to do a mental survey today to see whether everybody I know with a small forehead is a twat.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Speaking of self control, I don't suppose you could use some and apply to yourself.

Uh, The OP has more self control in their pinky than trump has ever had!!! trump supporters are just nuts.....and 62% of the U.S. population would tell you that!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You seem to have an odd obsession with all things Trump. One might want to consider checking the size of their own forehead.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm quite a long way from a Trump supporter, that orange buffoon is a disaster waiting to happen.

Kindly get your facts straight.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Donald Trump clearly has impulse control issues and poor judgement.

He does not have a particularly small forehead however.

He does have weird hair that hides his forehead and makes it look small. Yet one more example of said poor judgement, that hair.

There is something wrong with his brain, but it isn't a phrenological issue (which is what you are talking about, which is also, by the way, nearly synonymous with the phrase "pseudo science").

An fMRI might show what's gone haywire in his head, but you aren't going to see it in the shape of his skull.

This has been fun though, so thanks for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join