It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's impulsive uncontrollable actions. Could it be because of his forehead?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy

Why do you make so many useless threads ? I love to debate with anybody, read anything, either informative or not.

Let me answer that one if you don't mind. It's called a distraction.

When there are threads that aren't going a certain way, these start popping up and because of their completely ridiculous premise and ability to irritate even the most zen of members, they pull attention away from the other threads which then fall off the page and leave this BS in it's place.

And you're all falling for it. So, sadly, it's actually effective as much as I hate to admit.

What really pisses me off is that it's being allowed by those who are supposed to be in charge around here. Meanwhile I got 2 warnings for a single post the other day which was a perfectly legit comment in every way with the reason of "Political Trolling and Baiting". Yet the OP's allowed to make 14 of these new threads a day without any trouble at all.
edit on 27-7-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think OP has made close to 50 in 9 days now. If mods should be doing something about it it's a shame there not. It's creating hate for the OP if he realises it or not and it's casting a bad shadow on the website. OP definitely has another account to star and flag his posts aswell there's always a star and flag on every one of them. a reply to: mOjOm

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Ohanka

Hourly, thus the backlash. MSM is only a few clicks away should we need dribble.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ROFL at 117 threads since March. Jesus this is just so blatant.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: allsee4eye
Seriously?

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

Maybe you've missed all the other ones by this author thus far? I'm betting it can get even dumber than this...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I think I lost all my points in the Michelle Obama mud pit thread earlier today so I'll be polite as possible and just say

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Yea, this one was quite exceptional though. I've used that video in maybe 4 or 5 replies total ever. I save it for epic moments.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or not but I THINK another poster in his thread said he has made 5744 threads since march. Just awaiting a reply as I am not gonna start counting, unless you did ? a reply to: sputniksteve

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

We know it's a distraction. At least...I hope most know this. But sometimes it's just funny...particularly when the forehead thing sprang from a previous thread and I called it. It's my Friday and I'm enjoying it, speaking for myself. So just let people have at least a little harmless fun OK Mom??😜😜😜😜😘

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Then , why are you here ?
Honest question
Requires honest answer

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: JinMI
It is a legit question, and he broke no rules. But no, I don't think his forehead has anything to do with it. Our President is just too gangster for sensitive people to handle is all. The man is the Godfather!!

Just sit back and enjoy the show, he knows exactly how to direct this theater production.

Good answer. You actually get it. Trump is not a weak-kneed leader like (ahem) recent ones..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Meanwhile I got 2 warnings for a single post the other day which was a perfectly legit comment in every way with the reason of "Political Trolling and Baiting". Yet the OP's allowed to make 14 of these new threads a day without any trouble at all.

It feels to me a little like we are on a sinking ship, the moderation is all over the place and this constant garbage is the norm around here these days.

Ssems like the business plan for this site has changed from a regulated discussion forum to a free for all bitch fest. I suspect the owners have thrown their hands up in the air and given up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Vector99

Then , why are you here ?
Honest question
Requires honest answer

Because epic click-bait is epic.

I typically ignore these threads.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

We know it's a distraction. At least...I hope most know this. But sometimes it's just funny...particularly when the forehead thing sprang from a previous thread and I called it. It's my Friday and I'm enjoying it, speaking for myself. So just let people have at least a little harmless fun OK Mom??😜😜😜😜😘

I agree.
We need people with a sense of humor around here.
edit on 2017-07-27T21:57:13-05:002201727America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: type 2 fast and 2 furious

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Seriously?

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

You really should check out some of OP's other work then. It's a gold mine lol

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Trumps forehead height may not be really high, but it by no means low. So that stuff does not apply. Trump does not have that excuse to justify his actions.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh alright. But first one to start crying and I'm calling their parents and no more sleep overs.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Remember that feeling though? At Mark and Johns house, probably about 10pm. Henry and Lois are in bed, we just finished our bowl of cereal for midnight snack. Probably in the basement watching Nic at Night. It was like clock work every time, I would need to go home. That feeling when dad comes to pick you up, he was just waiting by the phone because he always knew it was coming, and I suspect it made him very happy to get that call.

Those were the days.

Man I shed a tear thinking about how innocent we all were back then.
edit on 7/27/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/27/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well, aside from those awful names and some of the details in that story, yes I remember those good old days of being innocent and young and not even knowing what a sh*tty, messed up world we live in yet.

Feeling like there were actually grown ups that were responsible and in charge of things that wouldn't do stuff so unbelievably stupid as to risk everyone.

Yes, those were good old days. Although they were good because we were just too uninformed to realize how bad things actually were then also. But our parents knew as did all the other people who were old enough and just pretending like they knew what was really going on. But nobody knew then anymore than they know now. We're all still just as full of sh*t as they were and we're lying to our kids just the same hoping that they'll at least have a few good years before they also find out what a mess everything really is.

But, ya, that was a nice feeling to have back then.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They were good because we were 6 dude. None of that other stuff mattered then, don't you remember?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The cult didn't mind the trolling when the OP was making 10 pro Trump threads daily.
Had this been a thread about the size of Trumps other forehead you all would be here S&F the heck out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join