It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's impulsive uncontrollable actions. Could it be because of his forehead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It is known to scientists that the frontal lobe is the part of the brain that is responsible for self control and proper behavior. Humans have evolved larger and larger frontal lobes as humans came to develop more and more advanced societies and behaviors and norms that require self examination and self control. Trump's forehead is one of the smallest I've ever seen. Could it be the key to his self control or lack thereof? I mean, this man simply cannot stop embarrassing himself on twitter shaming people he needs to build strong relations with.

Assessing future consequences of current actions. Thus the frontal lobe plays a vital role in impulse control, including decisions about when to spend money and eat, and whether a particular decision is morally or socially acceptable.

www.spinalcord.com...

Function The frontal lobe plays a large role in voluntary movement. It houses the primary motor cortex which regulates activities like walking. The function of the frontal lobe involves the ability to project future consequences resulting from current actions, the choice between good and bad actions (or better and best) (also known as conscience), the override and suppression of socially unacceptable responses, and the determination of similarities and differences between things or events. The frontal lobe also plays an important part in integrating longer non-task based memories stored across the brain. These are often memories associated with emotions derived from input from the brain's limbic system. The frontal lobe modifies those emotions to generally fit socially acceptable norms.

en.wikipedia.org...

twitter.com...

edit on 27-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Speaking of self control, I don't suppose you could use some and apply to yourself.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
It is a legit question, and he broke no rules. But no, I don't think his forehead has anything to do with it. Our President is just too gangster for sensitive people to handle is all. The man is the Godfather!!

Just sit back and enjoy the show, he knows exactly how to direct this theater production.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seriously?

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yeah dude it's bait

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay, so now this is getting ridiculous, just stop. Seriously, STOP.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well if it isn't my favourite poster
long time no read man welcome back a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Does Trump's forehead cause uncontrollable actions?

That is a valid question?

This. Is.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL! Hey, he at least tried to bring some scientific documentation to try and back his claim. There was some effort involved.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
President Trump is your President and he shouldn't be disrespected. He is doing a lot better than the other previous presidents. Like Clinton, Bush, Bush and Obama, those presidents were a joke, and let's not forget Hilary, they put us so far back in debt that he is trying to correct and get us out of. It's going not happen overnight. And like Scaramucci said, just let the president be the president and leave him alone. He is being personal in his tweets and keeping the US voters updated with his progress in the WH. No other presidents were like that.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Fine, here is his participation trophy.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The man is the Godfather!!

Pfffft, he is far more like Biff Tannen.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I see you.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Fine, here is his participation trophy.

YAY!

link   
The answer is yes it is because of his forehead lol.
Dude can you give me a recipe for black fungus pigs maw? be way better then this.

link   
OP can you just answer this one question please I'm genuinely curious although it may sound sarcastic or even mean.

Why do you make so many useless threads ? I love to debate with anybody, read anything, either informative or not.

So why ? Even if you have issues that require attention, if you are sad in any way and need someone to talk to I genuinely would talk to you. This really portrays you in a bad way friend. From a member to a member, just telling you the truth.

link   
Gotta love these quad-daily Trump speculation threads of yours.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hourly, thus the backlash. MSM is only a few clicks away should we need dribble.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join