It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So has everyone forgotten about potty mouth Tom Perez head of the DNC cussing out a storm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Kali74

I say those sorts of things all the time and a lot of the time it's worse stuff, the difference is that I don't go to work and start talking smack about my coworkers and cussing openly in front of everyone. If I or anyone else did that they would be fired, especially if it was their first week on the job.

I'm not offended by what he said or who he said it about either, it's more a matter of principle in my opinion. You don't say things like that about your coworkers while on the job in front of everyone.

I wouldn't disagree with his assessment of the two in general terms but he should be more professional than that, as should this politician in the video (even though it's not on the same level as what Mooch said).

You ever got called on the carpet at work ?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No arguments here, that's part of what is so fascinating about it. The whole this is not how people act in society, let alone in the workplace but it seems exceptionally absurd that this behavior is happening in the White House.

It isn't, but a lot of politicians do. Look at the examples you've been presented with. So you can't act like this is suddenly new behavior from the White House ... not when Joe Biden informed all of us that this was a big f***ing deal.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No one is offended by what Mooch said or that he said it.

Bannon may have been, but he couldn't be reached for comment his aides said he is out due to a serious neck strain.

HAHAHAHAHA

new topics

<< 1   >>

join