It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So has everyone forgotten about potty mouth Tom Perez head of the DNC cussing out a storm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I love the fake outrage over Scaramucci swearing but its a Okay when Democrats swear in front of children even after pointing them out. Hahaha.

"They’ll all be fired by me," Scaramucci reportedly said. "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly." He added: ""Reince is a #ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.

Link

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You seem to be under the impression that someone or anyone defends what this guy did. Could you link me to the ATS post or article that is defending this guy?
edit on 7/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

No one is offended by what Mooch said or that he said it. Personally, it's fascinating to watch the debauchery happening in the White House.
edit on 7/27/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

link   
There is no outrage, everyone is laughing at the guy. It's all like a huge, reality show mess. And thus particular news is actually enjoyable. And we can condemn both of these people as well.

link   

I had to clutch my pearls and swoon.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

No one is offended by what Mooch said or that he said it. Personally, it's fascinating to watch the debauchery happening in the White House.

The White House has seen a hell of a lot debauchery, but that was mostly during the Clinton years.
edit on 2017-07-27T21:09:34-05:002201727America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: forgot 2 words because type fast

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I agree, but Trump will surpass the Clinton's rachetness in 2 - 3 more months.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I say those sorts of things all the time and a lot of the time it's worse stuff, the difference is that I don't go to work and start talking smack about my coworkers and cussing openly in front of everyone. If I or anyone else did that they would be fired, especially if it was their first week on the job.

I'm not offended by what he said or who he said it about either, it's more a matter of principle in my opinion. You don't say things like that about your coworkers while on the job in front of everyone.

I wouldn't disagree with his assessment of the two in general terms but he should be more professional than that, as should this politician in the video (even though it's not on the same level as what Mooch said).
edit on 7/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

One doesn't have to be ho-hum (teehee) about one to be fascinated by the other.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you sure it wasn't a Smartie necklace? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No arguments here, that's part of what is so fascinating about it. The whole this is not how people act in society, let alone in the workplace but it seems exceptionally absurd that this behavior is happening in the White House.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I thought political incorrectness was the in-thing now since Trump took office,
. Now we have dumb democrats taking a page right out of Trumps playbook! This just shows we have a lot of idiots and rich power hungry politicians in Washington, D.C..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Scaramucci and Perez both can take a #ing flying leap of off a rolling #ing doughnut. I couldn't give a # less about some #ing cussing coming from a bunch of idiot #sacks.

What I do #ing care about is if what these #ers said was true.

Was Perez #ing right?

Does Trump really give a #?

Do the Republicans or Democrats give a #?

#...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This just shows we have a lot of idiots and rich power hungry politicians in Washington, D.C..

The worst of them being in the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you sure it wasn't a Smartie necklace? Just curious.

Hawaiian bread held together with licorice.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

For me it's the open in-fighting among the people closest to Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

I agree, but Trump will surpass the Clinton's rachetness in 2 - 3 more months.

That's a whole lot of ratchetness in 2-3 months.
The Trumps can try to be as ratchety as they can be and people who know the Clintons will think the Trumps need to step up their ratchet game.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No.. haven't forgotten. He's featured prominently in my ongoing "Liberal Idiots" thread.

Actually, most high-octane people curse today. And Obama made more frustrated cursers.

Republicans are making me curse more this year.

Even Walt Disney movies have little animated animals cursing and farting now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just my opinion…
Someone cursing constantly, (f-wording), does not make anyone “cool, or street smart, or in the know, important, or make them get their point across better” at any age or any position.

It does however make them seem so very foolish, immature, unkind, unprofessional, a pretender of what???, pitiful.

That said hitting your fingers when hammering a nail, slamming your hand in the car door I can understand “briefly in the moment”.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join