It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yup we are sure losing our history to these pesky Muslims lol Knaresbourgh is a great place in Yorkshire.
A week monday I'm continuing making a Robin Hood movie here it is an awesome place....Also before anyone asks no the Muslims did not wreck the joint.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are some great ruins around Yorkshire. Saw something that looked similar to Kirkstall on the way to the Howardian hills.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Kandinsky

Same all over isn't it? Poor and dirt poor.

Since the majority of us are dirt poor why is it we fight amongst ourselves....

Always the agitators working in the background. Every community seems to have #-stirrers.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We are British we have been fighting for no reason for thousands of years.
I blame the booze lol and the weather.

I am down with that stance, the British have literally been taking over the known world since history was relayed Back to us, so we can go with it or be labeled conspiracy theorists....good times

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: InsaneIthorian
Anyone would think people dont get punched in the face or beaten up in the USA....

That doesn't make it right !
That attitude is why this # is happening!

No it is happening as both sides are bieng bombarded with propaghanda and lies by the MSM and social media and both think the other is the enemy. Does divide and concuer mean anything to you as if you take it that perspective it all seems too familiar.

Yes thank you! This is the real issue ! Get the lib-tards and conservative nazis to fight, get the Muslim's to hate the whites and the white to hate the muslims and all the while it makes it easier to destroy countries to build gas pipe lines!

We are ignorant if we think it is anything else, shame on us all for not standing up to what is really going on!

And you know what i despise Islam but equally I detest Christianity, both are BS and proper wrong when you get down and read the teachings. I don't think it makes a difference if Christians now follow a watered down version surely that just means it was wrong in the first place!! Duh!

In America there is more chance of being shot by a toddler than being killed by a terrorist ! Wake up people we are being engineered into segregation and war!

(post by Smellthecoffee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just another day in the "religion of peace".

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Where are all those soccer hooligans I hear about?

That was the 1990's when there wasn't anything else to do. Once the nightclubs allowed under-16's in, Ecstasy, drinks and women become freely accessible, they lost interest in hooliganism.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look I live and live and work near Bradford got Muslim work pals neighbors and just finished a relationship with a Muslim girl.
They are as Yorkshire as they come and don't have religion in the front of their minds all the time, many drink and do things that is supposed to be forbidden (just like most Christians) they are just human.
We have many different religions around here and everyone gets on, sure there is a small problem with extremists but I don't worry about them.
You say people are thinking of rounding them all up and deporting them? not around here most around here would fight for our fellow Yorkshire men despite their skin colour.
People just want a safe place to bring up their family in my experience.
I suggest to many afraid in this thread to grow some balls. and stop using excuses like all this to hate brown skinned folk because that is the crux of the matter.

I have met many many different people and people with different religious beliefs, and there is not one of them that want "hell" for us all

Of course not, but maybe 'their' way of life is hell to many people and why must a host be subjected to that against its will? The simple answer is that it doesn't. Immigration has been forced on populations of Western, developed nations in this way and it is not going well. It's going worse than that since the last few years and it isn't going to get better, but worse. This could have been avoided by recognizing that immigration and allowing refugees to not just seek asylum but actually settle and live in our lands was a disastrous idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22500216]seasonal[/po

You could have at least stated that this happened last year. No it does not make it better, but when someone is reading your original post they would think this happened recently.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
People don't understand how to deal with these types of problems. No matter what the race, gender, color of the perps is, once they do something like this, they either need to be executed on the spot or be thrown into a gulag type prison.

Only way to deal with it. Regular prison wont help, just makes people crazier. People re-offend most of the time. Just the way it is.
You can cry and ask what makes us different from them? You know the answer, protect the innocent by getting rid of the scum. Its not that hard to be a normal person honestly.

It should not be that hard, people like this kill their own innocent people back home and we have the means and budget to send people over there and take care of them, but its hard to do it home?

edit on 1-8-2017 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

Sadly in the UK prison is well known for converting vast numbers of criminal's to Islam, there is a strong presence of radical Islamist's in UK prison's as well so radicalization is a serious problem, because of there religion having special privileged in the prison system with there right's protected by the HRC they get to avoid having to do certain thing's and other perk's as long as they follow the Islamic religion or claim too and this tempt's many wayward souls to fall into it's clutches, not all are radicalized though and many are just Muslim out of convenience in order to exploit those perk's they get.

It should have been stopped a long time ago but?.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is how Richard Reid aka "shoe bomber" who tried to take down AMERICAN 63 with bomb hidden in sneakers

Reid was petty criminal who converted in prison as had his father

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's absolutely disgusting.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join