It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Justin Bieber...Just can't catch a break....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Who wouldnt want to milk Bieber? I wont use 'that kid' in that phrase.

lol, I can't think of another phrase. I have a hard time now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As per the wishes of the OP, in all seriousness - to me it looked as if the only thing that coudlve happened is the turning wheel on the truck hitting the papparazo's outward moving knee or perhaps run over his foot.

Based on the guys movement and eye direction i dont think he got hit on purpose; but after the hit for sure he fell down willingly and began playing the injury if any, up. And yes of course he will try to milk a payday out of this with a lawsuit now but so goes it.

I definitely feel like the papparazi always deserve what they get but i also feel most celebrities deserve to deal with # like this from time to time.

Either way - Bieber is rich and if his attorney can get him out of racing or coc aine fueled ragers with Jaden Smith and underage girls; then he can surely get him out of this.

Afterall, he did stop and get out not driving away making this an arguable hit n' run.

edit on 27-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Reminder...

Please Stay On Topic!
The topic is the accident where Justin Bieber hit someone......

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes the authorities are very right - we wouldn't want thread drift, would we. On the Justin Bieber thread.

I'm actually amazed that he goes to church, considering his public persona is rather nasty. Actually I guess this explains a lot now I think about it. Is isn't his fault, he was driving and being harassed by paparazzi. The guy who caused this ought to be dragged over the coals for dangerous driving and for what - a photo of Justin Bieber driving from church?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

My heavens the thread really drifted after my comment that was removed to stop it from drifting. Thank heavens for those vigilant authorities without whom we'd be forced to remain uncensored.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, all that fuss, attention and wasted resources over essentially nothing.

I almost feel bad for them wasting their lives

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That pap oughta be smeared.

A complete act; his arm deliberately held out to make a show
of simply making contact with the mirror.
What is this world coming to.

Where I isolate there's a Citgo nearby where a guy would stand in the middle of the busy road
hawking toilet paper (Chicago Sun Times). He'd position himself where drivers have to turn
to the main road while coming from the driveway out of the station, and he would manage to get nicked by a few cars daily, usually grabbing at a mirror or car antenna. If the driver doesn't stop, he flops on the ground and and looses his papers to the wind, which signals the person inside to dial 911. Sirens are heard within seconds. A smart person will circle back and make a show of buying all his papers with a twenty spot, which magically makes the sirens stop.

A rainy day would triple his take.

He is probably dead now, as he appeared to need all the help he could get. Even the cops were in on it.

Poor Justin. He probably has terminal old folk trying to avoid cashing a life policy by crossing in front of him in the middle of 6 way intersections, hiding in the fat pillar blindspots flanking windscreens. This is an increasingly common tactic as cellular communications enable increased strategic deviance.

This is Life Alert how can I help you?

Someone should warn him of all these angles.

# 834
edit on 28-7-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

He canceled his tour to go church, so maybe when you see him on stage next, his persona like you say, might change.

a reply to: Thewhiteknight

Now that is messed up.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
He canceled his tour to go church, so maybe when you see him on stage next, his persona like you say, might change.

That's the reason he allegedly moved by me, apparently his church buddy already lived here. He's been seen singing with the local church choir at the Wellmont Theater.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's the reason he allegedly moved by me, apparently his church buddy already lived here. He's been seen singing with the local church choir at the Wellmont Theater.

Than stop being so harsh with the kid. At least let him try.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Let him move to your neighborhood and we'll see how magnanimous you are.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I thought he handled it really well and was kind to the guy. Apparently he cancelled his upcoming tour because of his mental health, and you know, mental and physical health are really important. I feel for him, he grew up in the limelight, his brain surely needs a break and some time for self care. I used to think he was a major douche bag but he seems to have leveled out... most kids do.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hahahaha, the beebs that sux. That's why you should live in the city and have all degenerate riff-raff around you all the time. 👎

I assume the beebs doesn't help property prices any. Not that your hood needs it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Hahahaha, the beebs that sux. That's why you should live in the city and have all degenerate riff-raff around you all the time. 👎

I contemplated moving to the surface of the sun.

I assume the beebs doesn't help property prices any. Not that your hood needs it.

Not sure what he paid since it was an off-market cash transaction but I would wager it's not gonna help.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why don't you put a lower case t on his lawn and light it on fire telling him it's time to leave.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
He still just a teenage kid, doing what teenagers typically do [causing riff-raff].

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

He still just a teenage kid, doing what teenagers typically do [causing riff-raff].

He's 23 and far from being a teenage kid.

Except maybe mentally.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You could always do the ol' flaming poop on his doorstep.

Or

You could become the new beebs personal paparazzi and donate all the money to your new destroy beebs fund.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

For the sake of the Original Poster I'm gonna be a good neighbor and invite Justin over for cocktails and driving lessons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join