It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters brings a giant photo of Donald Trump mocking disabled reporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Say whatever you want about Maxine Waters, and I'll probably agree with you - but it still doesn't take anything away from the fact that Trump is a jerk.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yea he can be a jerk.. but what do you expect from the biggest narcissist in the world, in the most powerful seat on the planet?

I would be embarrassed to be associated with Maxine.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good one burd. But that's the thing isn't it. All these pejoratives that are tossed back and forth all all reflections from the other side of the mirror. You say what I say what you say, back and forth and all that comes of it is a moments glory for our ability to make a complete sentence.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Possibly, but only if he puts a bag over his head.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Maxine Waters looks like she is mocking a disabled person every time she is in front of the camera.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
She's just helping all of the deplorables reminisce good times down memory lane, go whacky Maxi, you go girl. Trump 2020 is locked up if this is all the Dems have.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not exactly. It takes very little intelligence to be hand chosen for the role of establishment line-toeing POTUS. While we've been *told* how "brilliant" BHO was/is, all we've actually seen are anecdotes and statements, with a dearth of any tangible evidence or examples of his intellect. Trump, on the other hand, has built a billion dollar empire. While I recognize it is currently en vogue to badmouth the wealthy and make fun of Trump for starting out with "a small loan of a million dollars," the fact remains that the man took that million dollars and experienced a 350,000-400,000% return on investment. This is like you or I taking out a $1,000 small business loan and turning it into a $3 Million dollar company. That's evidence of intelligence all by itself.

The narrative that Trump is a "moron" is clearly driven by the green eyed monster and partisan BS, not empirical evidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6Actually, my calling Trump a moron is based upon watching him daily and listening to him daily and trying to make any other kind of sense from his meanderings and apparent flip flops. I have arrived at that observation all on my own. For the rest, if you want to continue to praise him for his expertise in business I will not argue. He has ridden the cusp of legal and moral economic practices that have not produced much of anything other than wealth for himself and those who ride his coat tails. If this is for you something to be admired, again I will not argue the point.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: burdman30ott6Actually, my calling Trump a moron is based upon watching him daily and listening to him daily and trying to make any other kind of sense from his meanderings and apparent flip flops. I have arrived at that observation all on my own. For the rest, if you want to continue to praise him for his expertise in business I will not argue. He has ridden the cusp of legal and moral economic practices that have not produced much of anything other than wealth for himself and those who ride his coat tails. If this is for you something to be admired, again I will not argue the point.

Uh...
Again, in context to what we're discussing here, I will happily offer a sampling of comments indicative of the intelligence level and flip-flopping of the other party...
"As our nation honors it's unbroken line of fallen heroes, and I see many of them in the audience today..."
"I've now been in 57 states"
"I bowled a 129. It was like the Special Olympics or something."
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."

I admire success. Anyone who can achieve it through personal drive and management of risk in the hostile environment and regulatory hell of modern America has proven themselves to be very wise, very intelligent and savvy.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Possibly, but only if he puts a bag over his head.

What about a condom? You have been doing wrong all this time. That explains a lot.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Maxine Waters looks like she is mocking a disabled person every time she is in front of the camera.

Dude that is just wrong. You are actually making fun of the mentally handicap Maxine Waters.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Say whatever you want about Maxine Waters, and I'll probably agree with you - but it still doesn't take anything away from the fact that Trump is a jerk.

That is true, mmmmmmbuuuuuut he is also kind, courteous, and polite at times. Just like everyone else, no better no worse.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not exactly. It takes very little intelligence to be hand chosen for the role of establishment line-toeing POTUS. While we've been *told* how "brilliant" BHO was/is, all we've actually seen are anecdotes and statements, with a dearth of any tangible evidence or examples of his intellect. Trump, on the other hand, has built a billion dollar empire. While I recognize it is currently en vogue to badmouth the wealthy and make fun of Trump for starting out with "a small loan of a million dollars," the fact remains that the man took that million dollars and experienced a 350,000-400,000% return on investment. This is like you or I taking out a $1,000 small business loan and turning it into a $3 Million dollar company. That's evidence of intelligence all by itself.

The narrative that Trump is a "moron" is clearly driven by the green eyed monster and partisan BS, not empirical evidence.

You're right, not a moron in that sense, but a complete dumbass for insulting disabled folks.

Comes across as nazi-ish, and if you dont see that, I can't help you because it is obviously #ed up to any person with basic morality, conscience.

Cheerio.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

He's equal opportunity in his ridicule. I can respect that, honestly. If that puts my moral compass at question, well... I suppose we are even because I question the perspective of anyone who plays even a hint of the Nazi card just because they disagree with a politician on political issues. It reeks of desperation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Face it. You're really upset that the picture is a legitimate picture of the President. No photoshop required.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

But what is there to even be upset about?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Face it. You're really upset that the picture is a legitimate picture of the President. No photoshop required.

No. At the time this became a news story I said I didn't really care whether he was mocking a reporter or not. I certainly didn't waste my time trying come up with excuses for it, because I didn't feel excuses were needed. A grown man with physical disabilities but mental maturity was made fun of... and? I don't see issues there, he's perfectly capable of slinging right back at Trump and, frankly, I see little reason to fight a grown man's fight for him. Society treats anybody with a disability, minority status, or oddball uniqueness with such kid gloves. It's patently ridiculous and, frankly, strikes me as being pretty condescending "ooohhhh, that poor waif is disabled *puts on white Knight armor* I WILL DEFEND YOU!" How about just treating him like an equal who can dish it as good as he can take it?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Haha, Trump shows you the real him. All those politicians you hold so dearly are no different and only play nice in front of the camera. If you believe any different then I just feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

yes. All liberals need to stop reminding people that a complete moron was elected president in 2016. Let us all just forget it and join the millions who bask in the glow of this superb idiots presidential wet dream.

while they are at it, the may want to remind themselves that this "complete moron" won over their best choice. When you put it like that, it looses a bit of luster huh?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
already posted by me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join