It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters brings a giant photo of Donald Trump mocking disabled reporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Link

Representative Maxine Waters has criticised Donald Trump on the House of Representatives with a picture of the President mocking a disabled person.

The Californian gave a speech next to a print out of Mr Trump as he mocked a disabled reporter during the 2016 campaign, noting that the anniversary of the passage of the Americans With Disabilities Act was just a day before. That act, which provides protections for disabled people, has been law for 27 years.

“It is a day to reflect on how people with disabilities are treated in our society,” Ms Waters said at the beginning of her speech. “Our president indicated to us what he thinks about people with disabilities long before he was elected, when he mocked a disabled reporter. Mocking the disabled is rude and insensitive and it sends a terrible message to our children.”

To the delight of probably many, the face of the ever dwindling Democratic party, Ms Maxine Waters, aka "Auntie Waters" or "Poverty Pimp", has taken the time to remind everyone why the DNC lost, and will continue to lose, by showing us that their only strategy is demonizing the president, and the only message is "We hate him, so let's impeach".

All is fair game in the world of freedoms, so I encourage her to continue exposing herself, to all but gaurantee the DNC never wins again -- so long as she remains the face and their strategy stays the same. Because let's be honest, this isn't about the disabled reporter, it never was, this is about Trump and only Trump, because even though it has been debunked, they sure won't miss an opportunity to do what they do best, and that's tug on the heart strings of the ever so compassionate, but very weak minded progressive liberals. She is just as petty as those she critisizes, if not more, but as we all know in the land of fairytales, you can't be a bigot fighting bigotry, you can't be a racist fighting racism, and you can't be a buzzywuzzy fighting buzzywuzzies..

To paraphrase something a very wise man once told me on these boards: "it's literally impossible to be a liberal and a facist at the same time, just google it if you don't believe me"

Maxine Waters for 2020

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hey now, the ADA helped get Ms Waters elected. Before the ADA, nobody with her mental disability would have stood a chance in hell of serving as a representative of the People.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"I reclaim my time" " I reclaim my time" "I reclaim my time" Waters...its amazing how easy it is for some folks to gank a 175k a year job with free healthcare for life and legal insider trading and still be this utterly stupid.

link   
already posted by me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Maxine waters thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company. So I would not put much trust in what she thinks.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To be fair, Trump is more disabled than that reporter. Look at Trump's forehead. It's tiny.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The dream 2020 ticket folks.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

yes. All liberals need to stop reminding people that a complete moron was elected president in 2016. Let us all just forget it and join the millions who bask in the glow of this superb idiots presidential wet dream.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ugh, that photo... Warren looks like she just ripped an SBD on her way out the elevator and Waters looks like she's just smelled it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You misspelled "2008"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Are you suggesting you want to be sexual with the President? OMG.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

lol. That was funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Chinese culture advocates younger people respect older people. Trump is older than this reporter. Even if Trump mocks him, it is okay in Chinese culture. In Chinese culture older people can mock younger people because they are seen as wiser, but not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The dream 2020 ticket folks.

One could only hope so. It would be a guaranteed four more years for Trump.

I have a box of rocks smarter than Maxine.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Where is Decorum in Congress ?
I forgot , the Libs have no morals therefore know naught of that term...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Also the older Chinese people will beat the hell out of the younger Chinese people. Their Kung Fu is strong.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Seriously...so you claim to be Chinese, then what do you really know about anything in American politics?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone
LOL, The box is going to win that match.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Maxine is doing what all Democrats are doing right now. Preparing themselves for the next big set of election losses, while still changing butt band-aids on the sores that won't heal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join