It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Perception interpretation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When was the Space between the earth and the moon decided

is it a physical life support system? why did Stanley Kubrick pin point The shinning ego orbit to us with eyes wide shut in an odes-y Dracos 5.7- 12 driven is this the Great deception? Noah (Snake) Adam and Eve (snake) is being enlightened (pos/or neg?) polarity = magnetic fields peak in strength immediately after switching polarity DNA encrypted recently alleged with the bible encoded Ghost DNA? for arguments sake what if an ancient massively progressed civilisation ruled by an old anti protagonist called maybe Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, Mo, Joh, V ???

Is our inner anti things strengthening the opposite of our will, then bringing in all the negativity we see in our current reality.

If you wanted to control an entire race what better plan than to build a massive locked protected fort anti ageing hollow-ish observation post in plain sight above the race you wished to control??? that it inhabitants replicate social media phones cameras everywhere????

I believe our collided imposed existence has a universal power that we are all part of and the transitional stage is rapidly approaching for us all....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

I think it was about 42 years ago, but my math may be off.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

When they fired a laser at it, I think. What that proved was the distance to the moon isn't constant.

Nor are orbits perfectly concentric.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I think it was about 42 years ago, but my math may be off.

You got it.

6 X 9 = 42

edit on 28/7/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

When was the Space between the earth and the moon decided ?

In a construct of division between earth and resonance announcing separation distance and opposition but also a symbiotic non conditional relationship of balance and reciprocal patterns finite.

Pythagoras Heisenberg Godel

new topics

top topics

join