It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything has a balance. So Americans, no need to be disappointed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You Americans have better military than us Chinese. We Chinese have better healthcare than you Americans.

Obamacare started 7 years ago and today more than 11% of Americans are uninsured. Chinese health reform increased insured rate from less than 15% in 2001 to more than 95% by 2011. On top of that, Obamacare is draconian and forces people to buy insurance or pay a fine. Chinese healthcare embodies freedom and does not force people to buy insurance.

I don't think either Chinese or Americans should be disappointed. Everything has a balance. America has better military than China. China has better healthcare than America.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 27-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So, I guess you are saying that building bombs, which we have enough to blow the world up who knows how many times over is more important than healthcare.....Gotcha, good balance!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I always wondered what country you were a stooge for. China huh? Are Chinese citizens even allowed to visit sites like ATS? How's the healthcare for people who work and die at factories like Foxcon?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So you're Chinese now???

I thought you were Canadian????

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Immigrated from China.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Alright, as a Chinese immigrant, what is it like dealing with all these Baizuo's on a daily basis?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Funny thing, the GOP are about to vote to make that uninsured rate go up to 27% and make those who still have access to insurance after their dumb as$ bill blows up the insurance markets pay 20% MORE.

Are we MAGA-ing yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join