It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci: Reince Priebus Is ‘a ****ing Paranoid Schizophrenic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

With an open mind, you may actually like the results. You know they lean left, right? Mooch probably being the exception.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

I don't think this alleged interview was on video. Considering it's source, much of it could be made up? As we use to say not so long ago...Fake News.

Except that Moochie is already apologizing for it and deleting tweets about it and making public statements about it and most importantly not denying what is being reported at all.

So my guess is that he did indeed say it.

In that case, you're right. He did say it. Scaramucci probably went into the Oval Office screaming in frustration, and Trump calmly said, "Welcome to the Sewer, Mooch.".

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why won't Trump just fire Preibus

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Why yes it is! What a keen eye you have.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

it might cause an "untriggering" effect

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh my. The WH is getting as good as Breaking Bad. Or Game of Thrones. woo-hoo!!

Who gets the knife in the back next? Stay tuned!

I can't wait for the Trump administration equivalent of the Red Wedding. Seems they've already started.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That's what I've not been able to figure out. I understand that hiring him was an attempt to reach out to the Republicans who had attempted to oppose him. It's a monumental failure because Preibus is part of the swamp that needs draining. Really makes me wonder...and remember the old saying..."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

it might cause an "untriggering" effect

Unravelling more like...leave Roy Rodgers out of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The only irony is that he's probably correct re Bannon..but that was pretty much known anyway.

There is no way Steve Bannon can [] is own [].

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Kali74

I guess he meant the best people at causing drama and treating the White House like a reality tv frat/sorority house.

They have to fulfill their contracts, they're supposed to treat the White House like a reality TV frat/sorority house, how else will they get the people at each other's throats instead of at the throats of those actually running the show?

It's no coincidence that Trump was/is a reality TV star and was a regular WWE guest there for a while, he was practicing for his current role in the White House!

Well now, then we did have a community organizer and substitute teacher for 8 yrs and dodged a bullet when a life long felon and crook lost the election, but she did win the popular vote tho. Nice try guys.

I'll take the entertainment over that treasonous BS any day.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This is good. Go in hard and get results, sometimes we need a tough guy, ala the sheriff cleaning up the wild west.

Who cares about cuss words?

Sort of a Patton approach to problem solving!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Posted earlier in now-closed thread

Interesting that, with Spicer gone, Priebus is the RNC's last link to the WH. If Scamamucci was called in to fire him, that IMO means that POTUS is in effect untethered from the GOP. DT was always clueless about the GOP platform anyway; it is true in a way that DJT is an example of a third party candidate being elected POTUS in the USA.

It just shows how far off track the GOP took us the last 20 years from what the Founding Leaders bequeathed to us. They've led a right wing extremist reactionary March From Sea To Shining Sea a la Sherman, hell bent on take-over via destruction of America democratic values.

and, yes, I did type S-c-a-M-a-m-u-c-c-i ... maybe it could also be Scamamoocher

a reply to: Sillyolme

And I'm also tired of the deep-seated, dysfunctional hatred and anger unleashed, the irrationality, the purposeful religious division, the view of fellow Americans as enemies.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He only says 'You're fired!" on tv in reality shows. And in his family business, he wouldn't fire family members.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

The only irony is that he's probably correct re Bannon..but that was pretty much known anyway.

Reporters couldn't reach him for comment his aides said Bannon will be taking a leave of absence as he recovers from a strained back suffered in an undisclosed accident

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Reporters couldn't reach him for comment his aides said Bannon will be taking a leave of absence as he recovers from a strained back suffered in an undisclosed accident

Apparently Brietbart accused The Mooch of having the same remarkable ability, in not so many words.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Priebus hated trump more than he hated obama.

He may vey well be in great danger from trump fans, now that hes out.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I swear being part of Trump's team is like playing Russian roulette except Trump has not colluded with the revolver.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I heard that on some late nite comedy show and thought it was a joke. Do you have link for that? If it's true........are we being trolled?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All I know for certain is the entire administration has been a clown show from day 1, and it isn't getting better. While people despise politicians, they are very good at being.. political, and taking care of things like this. Trump has pretty much nil political experience, and it is obvious.

I don't expect the rash of firings and new staffers to stop any time soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It was a joke.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join