It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci: Reince Priebus Is ‘a ****ing Paranoid Schizophrenic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Arnie123

There is Still a lot of Dead Weight in the Trump Administration , and in the Obama Appointed Moles who Still Infest the Federal Government and Refuse to Go Along with the President's Agenda to Rebuild an Economically Dysfunctional America . The Creation of Wealth is What Most Americans think about on a Daily Basis Right Now when it comes to Planning for their Families going into a Uncertain Future . A Classic Battle of Political Ideologies could Sooner or Later Destroy these United States . How do you Think these People Feel Right Now when they Plainly See How Corrupt these Politicians in Both Parties Really Are ? Pitchforks Come to Mind.......
Thats exactly why such a pitbull like Anthony is in the position he is, no games, get crap done. He IS the metaphorical pitchfork of the people.
Leaks are illegal and he was just challenged by the leakers themselves with the leaks of his finances.
Let him shred whoever needs to be shredded, I'd say.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't think Wall St is a sewer? that is the hole Scaramucci crawled out of.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Anthony Scaramucci, the White House's new communications director, is not getting along very well with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

In a new interview with New Yorker correspondent Ryan Lizza, he unloads on the negative press he's received since his new appointment

"They’ll all be fired by me," Scaramucci reportedly said. "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly." He added: ""Reince is a #ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.

Okay now. Sounds like trumps new communications director is having communications problems.
Like he can't communicate in a manner that can be shown on tv.
Apparently the video of this is so loaded with his colorful language that they can't show it on cable news.

Thought you Libbies hated Bannon and Reince, calling them far worse than this. You have so much in common with what Scaremuch said you should be supporting him and praising Trump for this stuff. The hypocrisy level of this thread is enjoyable and right on target in controlling the fake news narrative. Trump is a genius, this stuff is golden.

We aren't offended by the people he insulted or the language he used... or even offended at all, at least I'm not. It's just strange, kind of fascinating actually... that this is our Administration.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Seems to me like you're doing mental back flips to somehow see Trump as a genius when he makes yet another terrible choice for CD.

Anything that shows Trump's ineptitude as president is always chalked up to some genius plan he's concocting, a plan that usually just amounts to him "triggering" liberals.

Par for the course.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Seems to me like you're doing mental back flips to somehow see Trump as a genius when he makes yet another terrible choice for CD.

Anything that shows Trump's ineptitude as president is always chalked up to some genius plan he's concocting, a plan that usually just amounts to him "triggering" liberals.

Par for the course.

While the soap opera keeps the opposition occupied, America is getting greater. What's that going on in the background tonight? All night vote sessions on health care? Their sacred cow is being dismantled before them and all their talking points are if some guy they hate obsesses about sucking his own privates. Trump has them eating from his golden trough.

All of the massive deregulation that has taken place got zero opposition, not even a peep. This is how you get things done.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, by distracting America with reality TV-esque drama and rhetoric Trump is making it "greater". Makes sense, that's exactly what we need to become great again, drama and scandal.

Thanks Trump!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe it is awesome..if you live in a trailer park

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, by distracting America with reality TV-esque drama and rhetoric Trump is making it "greater". Makes sense, that's exactly what we need to become great again, drama and scandal.

Thanks Trump!

If the Dems had effective leaders they would ignore all of this entertainment provided for them and focus on all of the policies they created that Trump is steamrolling over and reversing one after another. The opposition can only be real if they rally real support but all they thrive on is fake stuff that the people don't care about.

The trannies out of the military move the other day was a sign that he is so successful, that he can take on any of their sacred cows at his leisure, with no fear of any real opposition. He was smacking a mackerel right in their faces.

The Dems are in total and utter defeat, which is why they are talking about Bannon's private parts.
edit on 27-7-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It sounds like all you care about is "hurting" Democrats in whatever way possible. You have some kind of political bloodlust that stops you from seeing just how toxic this Administration has been so far.

You don't care about compromise or cooperation, you get your thrills from drama and poking the bear. Trump is the perfect president for you, he gives you your dose of drama every few days. Go enough days without some kind of drama and you start jonesing.

I'm not even kidding, that's really what I think is going on with you and others. Drama and altercation releases adrenaline and you guys are adrenaline junkies.
edit on 7/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Now Mooch is blaming Ryan Lizzy, the New Yorker reporter that Scaramucci CALLED HIMSELF.

They're all pathological!

And he's designated Steve Bannon as someone who, [ ] his own [ ]. At first I thought that it was New Yorker bull, but since Scaramucci has tweeted that the conversation took place, and that he made a mistake...(no apology to the plebs btw) I guess the rest is true. The only irony is that he's probably correct re Bannon..but that was pretty much known anyway.

The upshot of it all....I have no [ ] idea, it's beyond a joke, it's beyond funny, but one thing is transparently clear, Trump should go, the sooner the better, he has no control of anything, while upcoming is that a Rear Admiral Kenneth Whitesell, commander of the carrier 2 strike group has spoke out about a non-judgemental attitude on the part of transgender in the US navy, and the Boys Scouts of America is giving off, apologising about Trumps political tirade in his speech to the kids there..this is all stuff that hurts ordinary people on the ground , nothing to do with them per se.
My wish, God, please ask Donald to go home, and take care of his family.
edit on 27-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Looking past the crude and rude language, it simply illustrates how this administration is in complete turmoil, and the head guy has no control over his employees. How much longer are we going to have to put up with this circus?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If it was running as planned you would still be complaining about something. There is no win for him or his in your eyes so why bother?

This is why there is such a divide.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Looking past the crude and rude language, it simply illustrates how this administration is in complete turmoil, and the head guy has no control over his employees. How much longer are we going to have to put up with this circus?

Moochi attacking Bannon and Reince was very stupid and he will be under the bus with the rest of them soon.
Trump knows full well this reflects badly on himself and his family. I doubt if Jared and Ivanka will allow him to stay, I think they are in charge of day to day WH operations.

I wonder who would be stupid enough to join Trumps train wreck now. The GOP just had a come to Jesus meeting with the WH.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As usual, I disagree. I'm thinking he may actually ditch Priebs and possibly Bannon. Politics demand he do something. He's not getting the support from the banner he chose to fly.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I don't think this alleged interview was on video. Considering it's source, much of it could be made up? As we use to say not so long ago...Fake News.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Scaramucci? Scaramucci? Did he do the fandango?

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Anthony scarrymuchi is scary

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

As usual, I disagree. I'm thinking he may actually ditch Priebs and possibly Bannon. Politics demand he do something. He's not getting the support from the banner he chose to fly.

It's hard to get support when you are insulting your closest supporters.

Actually, I hope you are right. Trump, moochie, Jared/Ivanka, and Junior...what a show that will be and they will have to go it alone. No one in their right mind would want to get involved with that crew; It's getting to crowded under the bus.

I wonder how much longer the GOP will support all the cluster____ drama with 18 coming up real soon.

Anyway, thanks for discussing it like an adult. The adolescent name calling swaggering gets tiresome, even in the mudpit.

edit on 27-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think this alleged interview was on video. Considering it's source, much of it could be made up? As we use to say not so long ago...Fake News.

Except that Moochie is already apologizing for it and deleting tweets about it and making public statements about it and most importantly not denying what is being reported at all.

So my guess is that he did indeed say it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join