It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci: Reince Priebus Is ‘a ****ing Paranoid Schizophrenic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: UKTruth
Scaramucci just said that Bannon sucks his own ****.
WTF????
is he having a mental breakdown under the spotlight?

I do NOT know what's wrong with me tonight. I can't stop laughing about this. It has absolutely cracked me up.
wth.

I may stay up all night on twitter waiting for Trumps morning tweets....should be classic!!

Hells yeah!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What he said is true. Maybe he could have been less crude, but honestly who cares, it's not like adults don't talk like that. And politicians are some of the most foul-mouthed SOBs there are. Point is, the people inside the admin. are taking notice, which I imagine is what the purpose of this was. Fire Reince, please, he's just an establishment shill.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep in mind that the alleged conversation occurred between Scaramucci and a NY Times reporter. The reporter is "leaking" the details of that conversation, with probably some embellishment to make it even grosser.

Also keep in mind that the Director of the CIA accused the NY Times of harming National Security, by publishing the identity of an undercover agent last week. The NYTimes probably works for Russia. Putin loves CHAOS in America. That's exactly what the NYTimes is focusing on doing.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If it waddles like a duck ,quacks like a duck , looks like a duck , then it must be a duck

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I just looked the video up and their hand gestures are dead on with each other. Looks like he's been learning to lie and persuade from one of the best liars and persuaders.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I just hope kids aren't looking up to this guy as some kind of role model. You should be expected to act professionally when doing your job, Scaramucci is anything but professional so far.

Would you keep an employee who cussed and talked smack about another employee out in the open in front of customers on one of his first days on the job or would you fire them?
edit on 7/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Honestly, I don't think they're great buddies. And as much as I hate Hillary the 'new' investigation is just more projection. I think trying to change the narrative to Hillary and Russia is... one of the most pathetic moves I've seen the GOP rally behind. She's done, she's not going to run in 2020, let her slither off into oblivion where she belongs.

The DNC is what needs to be investigated for breach of contract with Bernie... and the GOP isn't going to do anything to validate Bernie's popularity.

The way I see Trump? Putin wins no matter what Trump does because we've been diminished in Europe's eyes. If Trump lifts sanctions it's a bonus.

Russia interfered in our election.
Trump and nearly every single person in his campaign and circle has business (long standing) in Russia.
So many undisclosed -er, forgotten meetings with Russians.
Too much interference with the investigation.
Too much smoke.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mooch validated the convo, in tweets and on CNN. He called into CNN to do so.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WOW..this is almost as good as the God Father and Scarface...two of my old favorites.

Excerpt from: www.zerohedge.com...

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own kock,” Scaramucci said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the phucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

"I got the sense that Scaramucci’s campaign against leakers flows from his intense loyalty to Trump. Unlike other Trump advisers, I’ve never heard him say a bad word about the President.

“What I want to do is I want to phucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me."
Thats whats sup yo' know what I'm saying, mmm?
edit on 27-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Thuggish

edit on 27-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just hope kids aren't looking up to this guy as some kind of role model. You should be expected to act professionally when doing your job, Scaramucci is anything but professional so far.

Would you keep an employee who cussed and talked smack about another employee out in the open in front of customers on one of his first days on the job or would you fire them?

I highly doubt kids are paying attention to the White House Communications Director lol. And he didn't do this out in the open, he was having a private conversation with a reporter.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Honestly, I don't think they're great buddies. And as much as I hate Hillary the 'new' investigation is just more projection. I think trying to change the narrative to Hillary and Russia is... one of the most pathetic moves I've seen the GOP rally behind. She's done, she's not going to run in 2020, let her slither off into oblivion where she belongs.

I think it bears mentioning that the new inquiry and possible investigation will not be solely about HRC. It goes much MUCH deeper and there is valid evidence already available to go on.

I will not at this time disagree with you about smoke surrounding some of Trumps people and Russia. Do you find it curious that it is no longer about Trump directly and instead around others and in a not so political manner, that is unless you believe that Trump was a viable candidate early last summer anyway.

Even more curious, there is established evidence that the Obama admin, including HRC did in fact deal with Russia (part of the above mentioned inquiry and possible subsequent investigation), however there is little interest in this aspect. The reasons are exactly as you stated:

I think trying to change the narrative to Hillary and Russia is...

Which is not valid IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

If my taxes get lowered, if my freedoms improve, then the administration can cuss like Joe Pesci in a Vegas bar.

Do you maybe wonder why Trump's tax plan was one (that's 1) page long? Why do you want these people in charge of your taxes? Since that's the most important thing to you ever.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Sillyolme

If anyone is paranoid schizophrenic, it's Grabapucci himself.

That's what I thought...btw, is that the Italian pronunciation. Now, let's see Chlorinated Chicken, is that where they breed the bird anywhichway, then throw bleach over it once it's been snuffed and stuffed, and does it smell of Listermint?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you think that Trump is unaware of the words Scaramucci used to describe him early on? Probably, in my opinion.

This whole thing just seems to 'hair brained' to try and make sense of any more. But here I go. It seems it is almost like a destruction derby now and everyone is crashing around trying to be the last man standing. I think that some of them may still be true believers, that Trump needs to be defended for the sake of the office and the continuance of our system but they must fight daily with the anarchists in their midst.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Only one things matters. Regardless of how this plays out, ONE person is responsible for hiring both of these guys. Is he incompetent? Insane? Purposely trying to undermine the office of the President and the country? This same theme keeps repeating. He hires people he touts as the best-of-the-best and then throws them under the bus shortly thereafter. Yea, yea, I know... 'but Hillary would have hired Charles Manson'. Save it. This Administration is a Grade A CF and one person is responsible.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Now Mooch is blaming Ryan Lizzy, the New Yorker reporter that Scaramucci CALLED HIMSELF.

They're all pathological!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And he thought what he said wouldn't be reported on after meeting with and talking to a reporter? The conversation was never meant to be private, he knew his words would be publicized.

My point is that I wouldn't want this guy as my employee, he seems like a power tripping d-head.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Anthony Scaramucci, the White House's new communications director, is not getting along very well with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

In a new interview with New Yorker correspondent Ryan Lizza, he unloads on the negative press he's received since his new appointment

"They’ll all be fired by me," Scaramucci reportedly said. "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly." He added: ""Reince is a #ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.

Okay now. Sounds like trumps new communications director is having communications problems.
Like he can't communicate in a manner that can be shown on tv.
Apparently the video of this is so loaded with his colorful language that they can't show it on cable news.

Thought you Libbies hated Bannon and Reince, calling them far worse than this. You have so much in common with what Scaremuch said you should be supporting him and praising Trump for this stuff. The hypocrisy level of this thread is enjoyable and right on target in controlling the fake news narrative. Trump is a genius, this stuff is golden.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There is Still a lot of Dead Weight in the Trump Administration , and in the Obama Appointed Moles who Still Infest the Federal Government and Refuse to Go Along with the President's Agenda to Rebuild an Economically Dysfunctional America . The Creation of Wealth is What Most Americans think about on a Daily Basis Right Now when it comes to Planning for their Families going into a Uncertain Future . A Classic Battle of Political Ideologies could Sooner or Later Destroy these United States . How do you Think these People Feel Right Now when they Plainly See How Corrupt these Politicians in Both Parties Really Are ? Pitchforks Come to Mind.......
edit on 27-7-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Anthony Scaramucci, the White House's new communications director, is not getting along very well with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

In a new interview with New Yorker correspondent Ryan Lizza, he unloads on the negative press he's received since his new appointment

"They’ll all be fired by me," Scaramucci reportedly said. "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly." He added: ""Reince is a #ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.

Okay now. Sounds like trumps new communications director is having communications problems.
Like he can't communicate in a manner that can be shown on tv.
Apparently the video of this is so loaded with his colorful language that they can't show it on cable news.

Thought you Libbies hated Bannon and Reince, calling them far worse than this. You have so much in common with what Scaremuch said you should be supporting him and praising Trump for this stuff. The hypocrisy level of this thread is enjoyable and right on target in controlling the fake news narrative. Trump is a genius, this stuff is golden.

Goddamn, this is exactly what I was saying, perhaps this is the premise of the thread? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join