It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci: Reince Priebus Is ‘a ****ing Paranoid Schizophrenic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

For real though, this guy hasn't been hired a week and he's already started infighting and drama within the administration. Trump has a seriously bad eye for talent in my opinion.

Not really, moochie is perfect for the trailer trash white house reality show.

Perception is everything in DC and this will define the president just like grabbing pu$$y and covfefe....believe me.

edit on 27-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

He's a secret love child and he goes between wanting to please Daddy and wanting to destroy him.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

For real though, this guy hasn't been hired a week and he's already started infighting and drama within the administration. Trump has a seriously bad eye for talent in my opinion.

You're so right. Scaramucci is "channeling" President Trump's sentiments perfectly in line with his boss's wishes and blessings.

President Obama and Hillary were back-stabbers in private, but all smiles in public.

This is so refreshing!

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He's a secret love child and he goes between wanting to please Daddy and wanting to destroy him.

I never thought of that, but you could be right.

At the very least, it's a good premise to base a conspiracy theory on and this is a conspiracy site after all.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

link   
This is good. Go in hard and get results, sometimes we need a tough guy, ala the sheriff cleaning up the wild west.

Who cares about cuss words?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Kali74

I never thought of that, but you could be right.

At the very least, it's a good premise to base a conspiracy theory on and this is conspiracy site.
No. Smell some flowers, it'll do you some good.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don’t know what’s worse the GOP confusing health care bill or Trumps chaos presidency.

Its NEVER been anything like this.

Infighting like we've never seen.

Trump bashing everyday his own AG

Now he hires a guy who bashes his own COS and chief political advisor

Trump apologists this is hard to defend

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Perception is everything in DC and this will define the president just like grabbing pu$$y and covfefe....believe me.

Yeah, nothing like a fake facade, right?

I think it's better than having trayvon as a son, but what do I know.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Errr, so what's the problem?

He said a bad word?

They all drop F bombs. lol.

Wow, such a big F'n deal. (joe biden)

Welcome to the real world.

Yep. Just like Idiocracy where they don't seem to know any better! And away we go! (Or you go, I think I'll try to retain some integrity and dignity.)
edit on 7/27/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's literally like a reality TV show in Washington right now and we all know that reality TV is scripted.

I have a feeling that Trump is just playing the part he was cast for by those in power, a so-called "outsider" who is really an insider fooling millions of people into believing the establishment is out to get him.

The whole "Trump vs the media" thing is nothing more than reality TV drama playing out for those addicted to reality TV drama. It's all part of the show they're directing and people are absolutely glued to their TV's.

Trump and the media are doing an excellent job at dividing or country right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No one cares about the language... lol

It's the civil war in the White House. Trump said he was going to surround himself with the best people. I guess he meant the best people at causing drama and treating the White House like a reality tv frat/sorority house.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're so right. Scaramucci is "channeling" President Trump's sentiments perfectly in line with his boss's wishes and blessings.

President Obama and Hillary were back-stabbers in private, but all smiles in public.

This is so refreshing!

The msm thinks so too...even Fox is all over this. We will be inundated with this BS for weeks.

Now when the congress and house go home for recess...this is all they are going to be answering.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What an idiot the op is...right?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So now we have a president by public catharsis

Trump is clearly out of his mind folks

Next thing we’ll have a presidential Fight Club in the west wing gym

And the Trump followers will merely say

Exercise is good

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Is it? I mean, a civil war within the white house?

Or is it yet another distraction?

More to the topic and not directly at you, what is the purpose of bringing this all public?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just cause Priebus is paranoid doesn't mean Scaramucci not after him...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes and that means every once in a while you have to do evaluations and re-think new approaches. This is a no brainer and insulting use of your brain.

The Military. Assign people to their positions based off rank. If they perform poorly they get replaced.

How is this hard to understand? So what if he is doing a personnel change? isn't that what you lefties wanted? rather celebrating over small beans that literally mean nothing, you should be celebrating shake ups.

Smh, come on man, get with the program.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I guess he meant the best people at causing drama and treating the White House like a reality tv frat/sorority house.

They have to fulfill their contracts, they're supposed to treat the White House like a reality TV frat/sorority house, how else will they get the people at each other's throats instead of at the throats of those actually running the show?

It's no coincidence that Trump was/is a reality TV star and was a regular WWE guest there for a while, he was practicing for his current role in the White House!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is it? I mean, a civil war within the white house?

Or is it yet another distraction?

More to the topic and not directly at you, what is the purpose of bringing this all public?
Of course its a distraction, especially the Wasserman Shultz BS of threatening the Police Chief over the server, complete media blackout, yet this is important, a few cuss words, lmfao.

Whatever the libtards can take as a win I suppose, any thing helps considering what they have lost and continue to lose to.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Distraction but... even if we the people are distracted by this soap opera/WWE plot line (if it is such), Mueller was working today.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join