It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin company offers employees microchip implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

(Reuters) - A Wisconsin vending machine company is offering its employees a chance to have a microchip implanted in their hands that they could use to buy snacks, log in to computers or use the copy machine.

About 50 employees at Three Square Market have agreed to the optional implant of the chips, which are the approximate size and shape of a grain of rice, said Tony Danna, vice president of international sales at the River Falls-based company.

The company, which employs 85, said it was the first in the United States to offer staff the technology which is similar to that used by contactless credit cards and chips used to identify pets.

Wisconsin company offers employees microchip implants

Hooray, the Mark of the Beast is back! After the first attempt to implant microchips in people for medical reasons fizzled out some years ago, the new target audience is techies—who apparently embrace the new, "cool" technology wholeheartedly. I wonder if this is the time of full acceptance and the beginning of our doom. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The people stupid enough to willingly say yes to this deserve whatever ramifications might emerge.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sylvie

Just a quick fyi...this has been posted at least 2 times already.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

it's going to be standard soon enough, don't hold your breath but it will.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The problem with that kind of thinking is that it leaves out the fact that there are so many of those stupid people that the rest of us get pushed right along with them in their stupid choices. So it's not just them that suffer those ramifications of their stupidity. Everyone else must suffer them too. Otherwise I'd agree with you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

OK. has the beast came into power yet? Have we a one world government and currency yet? Did they have to swear their souls to The beast? Have they started praying to the beast? If the answer to any of those is No then its not the dam mark.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Just a quick fyi...this has been posted at least 2 times already.

Sorry, I looked for it in the New & Recent Topics and in the Breaking News forum, but didn't find it.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

OK. has the beast came into power yet? Have we a one world government and currency yet? Did they have to swear their souls to The beast? Have they started praying to the beast? If the answer to any of those is No then its not the dam mark.

We're very close, though. India already has transformed into a cashless society...maybe as a test balloon for the developed world.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sylvie

originally posted by: yuppa

We're very close, though. India already has transformed into a cashless society...maybe as a test balloon for the developed world.

Indians do not believe in The christian God so they would not swear fealty to the beast.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm an atheist and this stuff still creeps me out. I don't think you need to be religious to have cause for concern that there are people who want to implant a chip in your body. I mean if that isn't Orwellian I don't know what is. It's the textbook definition of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Not breaking at all..

top topics

join