It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama says some never saw past 'my skin color'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraegi am sorry but to me she looks like a dude and if she is i would rather she came out AS FIRST TRANSGENDERED FIRST LADY THAN HIDE BE HIDE RACIST TOm FOLLERY . i voted for barrack the first time by the way

and why is she fussing her and her hubby living on easy street for rest of their lives

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: AngryCymraegi am sorry but to me she looks like a dude and if she is i would rather she came out AS FIRST TRANSGENDERED FIRST LADY THAN HIDE BE HIDE RACIST TOm FOLLERY . i voted for barrack the first time by the way

and why is she fussing her and her hubby living on easy street for rest of their lives

Jewish people who talk out of turn seem to get sorted out when getting nose jobs ; ie Joan Rivers and Sigmund Freud both had interesting deaths
edit on 28/7/2017 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The title of this thread is correct. Groups like the KKK will all but confirm it. Just like how some people can't see past a person's political party affiliation or country of origin.

As a black man I know there are some who will judge me based on my skin color and/or automatically assume I'm a Obama bootlicker. Granted I did vote for him but expected no real change in the govt's continous circus act. But whatever.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You forgot your girth no body can see past the girth of your belly.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
99 time out of 100 the way people behave around another is a reaction to how they were treated first. Claiming bigotry and racism is a defense mechanism because your massive ego will not permit you to admit you're just an a-hole.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tate566
The title of this thread is correct. Groups like the KKK will all but confirm it. Just like how some people can't see past a person's political party affiliation or country of origin.

As a black man I know there are some who will judge me based on my skin color and/or automatically assume I'm a Obama bootlicker. Granted I did vote for him but expected no real change in the govt's continous circus act. But whatever.

M O should not make statements about such an extreme and pitifully small group. She is waiting her breath. So smart yet so sensitive about extremist groups. She is smarter than this, letting them control her speech.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton in a million years, but I'd vote for Michelle Obama in a heartbeat.
She's easily one of the smartest first ladies in history and very qualified to run.
I don't think she wants to run (to the relief of many ATS folks, I realize), but she's perfectly capable of beating Comrade Cheeto in 2020--more so than any other dem I can think of, offhand.

Thanks for the laugh!
edit on 29-7-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i am no fan of her because all she knows how to do is whine about race even through she will never know the struggle most people do her insane thing she tried to do with school lunches where she tried to get schools across country to put healthy foods like her kids eat in school cafeterias what this non dietician failed to understand the reason behind the high calorie school lunch menus is because for alot of school children that was the only guaranteed meal of the day by making them switch to very expensive healthier foods alot more children went hungry. she was the first lady her job was to be first lady if she wanted to make sure kids ate healthier then get the wic program expanded or get excess veggies and dairy out there for more people

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nothing new there!! Amazing that someone can't figure out that people don't like them because of who they are, and has to look for shallow excuses. Says more about that person than anything else.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED WITH ALL THE RACIST PICTURES, MEMES AND CONSPIRICIES OF THE OBAMAS. F ALL RACIST

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED WITH ALL THE RACIST PICTURES, MEMES AND CONSPIRICIES OF THE OBAMAS. F ALL RACIST

You should type in colored caps.
If you do, people will read your post even louder.

(post by Smellthecoffee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tate566

And that is the problem. Everyone is judging everyone else in this country based on some shallow group generalization. A lot of white and black people are doing it, and its just reinforcing bigotry in both groups.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
M. Obama never let anyone see anything but her race/color. She never let anyone forget she was black. Everything she did drew attention to her being black. The public was never allowed to see her any other way.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I couldn't see past the junk between Michaels legs.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411
M. Obama never let anyone see anything but her race/color. She never let anyone forget she was black. Everything she did drew attention to her being black. The public was never allowed to see her any other way.

Agreed. If she'd wanted to be accepted she'd have met us halfway.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join