It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama says some never saw past 'my skin color'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That narrows down nothing.

Thanks for a unsubstantiated statement that I really want to look into, very weak.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

[snipped] The reason i cannot stand her is of all the divisive rhetoric she spewed,the victim card,the lamentations about how hard she had it as a black woman,whilst having a lifestyle,from here on out,that the global female population of ALL ethnicities can only dream about..her children has opportunities that the Vast majority of kids on this planet,of ALL ethnicities,will never have. I do Not like ingrates,and i do not like it when people have a chip on their shoulder for absolutely eff-all reason. Shows weak character

edit on Thu Jul 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sadly the comments about Michelle are everywhere. They are racist, sexist, ignorant, etc. She is 100% right. If you can't see that?! You are probably one of them. I hate to say it or think that way. As I don't personally know any of you. But if the shoe fits...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gandalf77

I have heard very few people say that she is qualified to be president of the US. When you make such silly assertions I imagine you hear nothing but crickets of disbelief.

Keep in mind I do not like M O.

You don't like MO? Wow, that's shocking. I never would have come to that conclusion independently.
As for my "silly assertion," it's pretty clear that the silliness is a matter of opinion, and I'll take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Um, almost can't respond. That is a terrible product that I wish I could unsee.

link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I love that people can complain about her playing the victim while others in the thread are ripping in her looks.

Plenty of wealthy powerful people get their looks picked on, and it would be ridiculous for them to play the victim card.

The Obamas are some of the most privileged people in the history of the world. The 1% of the 1% of the 1%.

And yet they are so privileged that they cant just be happy with all of that wealth and power, they need to have everything, including the power that comes with victimhood.

link   

Yup I have seen that also on ATS quickly taken down by the Mods.
(All hail the mighty mods).

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Ahhh the elites on the right and the left. They make rules, like no public funded health care, and then go to their Dr. using publicly funded medical system. Truly smarter than us.

And if you think a publicly funded system for the masses would operate anything like their own system, you're smoking something.

For one thing, my husband was briefly a federal employee, and his public system was very good, and very cheap, but it was also run through Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Where it differed from other policies was that it drew on an enormous pool of employees paying in. Not many employers are larger than the federal government, and since it funds itself off our taxes, it doesn't have to operate in the black.

So the idea that government systems are so much better operates mainly off the idea that they can simply tax what they need from the rest of us, and they are not singly payer systems like Medicaid or Medicare or the VA at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Lol yeah I work in the health industry....never got pver those things

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

First thing I wrote in the thread is that I am no fan of M O. So I hope it isn't news.

I suppose that if Barack (can't use his middle name) Obama was ready to be pres, why no M O?
edit on 27-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton in a million years, but I'd vote for Michelle Obama in a heartbeat.
She's easily one of the smartest first ladies in history and very qualified to run.
I don't think she wants to run (to the relief of many ATS folks, I realize), but she's perfectly capable of beating Comrade Cheeto in 2020--more so than any other dem I can think of, offhand.

First off I find Michelle attractive, but I guess thats subjective.

I hated her husbands policies, and she would probably be similar to him, so I probably would never vote for her.

However, I think she is a tremendous speaker, perhaps better than her husband.

In fact, I thought her speech at the DNC was the best of the year.

So to summarize, I wouldn't vote for her, but she is intelligent and could probably be a very shrewd politician.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's a rubber shot glass of ick.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That narrows down nothing.

Thanks for a unsubstantiated statement that I really want to look into, very weak.

I'm not going searching through ATS and dredging up old, racist posts about Michelle Obama. If you refuse to believe they exist, fine. I don't care. Keep your head in the sand. I told you how to find them though.

link   

First thing I wrote in the tread is that I am no fan of M O. So I hope it isn't news.

I suppose that if Barack (can't use his middle name) Obama was ready to be pres, why no M O?

I think you are going to see the Dems putting forth someone other than the same ole in 2020. learn from what happened in 16.

Not a prediction and probably kaka but Will Smith keeps coming to mind.

link   

Mind you Im not sure its the appropriate accessory when weari g a formfitting dress. Im thinking slacks or sweats might be better.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Sadly the comments about Michelle are everywhere. They are racist, sexist, ignorant, etc. She is 100% right. If you can't see that?! You are probably one of them. I hate to say it or think that way. As I don't personally know any of you. But if the shoe fits...

More vague unfounded comments.

If you are looking at comments in stories online, what the heck did you expect. Online comments are brutal to anyone. Let alone a very athletically built women who talks down to people.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
mistaken
edit on 27-7-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I don't know any of you people ... but you people, you people are all RACIST!

That's a winner of a comment right there. Because ignorant and hateful people exist, we must naturally be like them.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The level of coded racism, delusion, lies, and complete and utter bullcrap in this thread are astonishing. Every possible myth about the Obamas seems to be being trotted out. This is nauseating.
This site has plunged to a new low.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: eNumbra
I love that people can complain about her playing the victim while others in the thread are ripping in her looks.

Plenty of wealthy powerful people get their looks picked on, and it would be ridiculous for them to play the victim card.

Half of this thread is people debating what's in her dress in a Photosopped picture - and you're #ing telling me she can't play the victim card because she's rich?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join