It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama says some never saw past 'my skin color'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

i totally agree with your first statement, i don't think any first lady should be out doing anything political. i know some in the past have done some good but if they don't have some elected job in the Gov they should keep quiet.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I have nothing against the color of a person's skin....HOWEVER, I did see past the first "lady"'s skin....

Like how big of muscles Mich has...

Like what a big bulge Mich has...caught multiple times on camera with different wear

And let's not forget the fact how Barack accidentally called Michelle...Michael...a couple of times.

The gig is up. Michelle is Michael.

There is a thirty stone silver backed gorilla at my local zoo. He now looks kind of effeminate to me.

Are you calling Obama a primate?

I would never say that, it would be disrespectful to Bishops everywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I never understood all this with the Obama's. They had their victory lap with the media for 8 years, lived a fairy tale life of being the first back President and family. Obama even grew up in a white family...but in the end it seems the race card needs to get pulled.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Most people hate poloticians
Most people hate the ritch
Some people hate women
Fyew people hate blacks

But yea its ur skin color

Iv met alot of people who really really hate her and her hubby ... for some odd reasion none mentioned race ... even the raceist dont need to bring race in it when there are so many other things to use aganst u

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Arrogant, priviledged, nasty, unattractive, bully, racist-maybe the fact she was black just added to her unpopularity.

The Obamas even appeared like they were better than blacks-so in the end that didn't help her evil entitled queen persona-and the fact she didn't hide her actual hate of whites-even though she was supported by many powerful, wealthy white celebrities, etc-she just put herself in her own classification as really ugly-inside and out. She needs to shut up and go away-to charm school.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton in a million years, but I'd vote for Michelle Obama in a heartbeat.
She's easily one of the smartest first ladies in history and very qualified to run.
I don't think she wants to run (to the relief of many ATS folks, I realize), but she's perfectly capable of beating Comrade Cheeto in 2020--more so than any other dem I can think of, offhand.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ok, she had detractors, and a very very small minority of them said mean things.

I've seen people on ATS unflinchingly call her a monkey or an ape. If you think this group is a small minority then you are delusional.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When they go low,
We go high.

-- Michael Obama

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

You talk and instead of claps and cheers you hear crickets.
edit on 27-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Source

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You talk and instead of claps and cheers you hear crickets.

I'm sorry, and your point is...?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: SlapMonkey

i totally agree with your first statement, i don't think any first lady should be out doing anything political. i know some in the past have done some good but if they don't have some elected job in the Gov they should keep quiet.

Yeah, but at the same time, being the wife of the president who, automatically with the nature of politics, will have enemies hate on her because of him, it's a catch-22 position that these ladies are put in.

I can empathize with her, but I absolutely disagree with her assertion that there was so much ire directed at her solely based on her skin tone...to me, that is a childish approach and lacks any introspection whatsoever.

She and Barrack are a perfect match, in that regard.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have heard very few people say that she is qualified to be president of the US. When you make such silly assertions I imagine you hear nothing but crickets of disbelief.

Keep in mind I do not like M O.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I really didn't care much one way or the other about her until she started dictating what school kids could and could not eat while her own kids were eating tony private school meals that didn't have to follow those rules.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ahhh the elites on the right and the left. They make rules, like no public funded health care, and then go to their Dr. using publicly funded medical system. Truly smarter than us.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I find this rather interesting. Rather than consider some might have objected to the content of her character, she defaults to the race thing. It seems, that whenever confronted with the fact that some one dislikes an American black person, they almost always default to the race thing. Very one dimensional thinking going on there. But for what appears to be the case for most African Americans, is that everything, every day is all about race.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Source

ATS' search feature.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Wearing race, sexual preference and sexual identity on your shirt sleeve is all the rage right now. It is a useful tool backed up by the big media. Useful to keep us at each others throats.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe its a Diva Cup
They are lil plastic cups to catch menstrual drips rathe than a pad or a tampon
Shudder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join